Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The James Bond Collection (Blu-ray)
$79.96
The Intern (Blu-ray)
$10.00
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Arrow: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$16.96
The X-Files: The Collector's Set (Blu-ray)
$197.85
Bride of Re-Animator (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Dope (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Hotel Transylvania 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Pieces (Blu-ray)
$27.99
The Leftovers: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Fargo: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Hotel Transylvania 2 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2016, 11:39 PM   #581
Christopher Morgan Christopher Morgan is offline
Active Member
 
Oct 2013
San Jose California
326
56
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akijama View Post
From their FB page. Someone asked them about the following titles:

-Patrick Still Lives
-Anthropophagus
-Absurd aka Horrible
-All The Colors of the dark

And they replied with:
If I were a betting man I would go with Anthropophagus and All the Colors of the Dark, those two will probably sell the best out of the four.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 03:35 AM   #582
Wooden Lens Wooden Lens is online now
Active Member
 
Apr 2011
240
3
2686
1272
162
Default

has anyone else watched the French Hard Banana Version of this

Hot Nights of Linda Limited Edition Bluray ?

or Expose which was a bonus disc on the Limited Edition disc on the web exclusive of:

House on Straw Hill?

feel like these two Limited Edition Web Exclusives of these titles became pretty damn rare and hard to find from the early days of Severin's rollout into Bluray...
FOR SALE
Arrow, Criterion, Kino, Scorpion, Severin, Synapse, Thunderbean, Vinegar Syndrome, OOP & More!, OOP, Limited Editions, SteelBooks!

Featured Titles for Sale: The Prisoner: The Complete Series / The Puppetoon Movie (Limited Edition) / The Bird With the Crystal Plumage (OOP Blue Underground) / The Vincent Price Collection (OOP) / Halloween: The Complete Collection (OOP 15 Disc w/ Lithograph) / The Executioner, Part II (OOP Vinegar Syndrome) / Pretty Peaches (OOP Vinegar Syndrome)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2016, 02:29 PM   #583
dannyd77 dannyd77 is online now
Active Member
 
dannyd77's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Montreal
126
57
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooden Lens View Post
has anyone else watched the French Hard Banana Version of this

Hot Nights of Linda Limited Edition Bluray ?

or Expose which was a bonus disc on the Limited Edition disc on the web exclusive of:

House on Straw Hill?

feel like these two Limited Edition Web Exclusives of these titles became pretty damn rare and hard to find from the early days of Severin's rollout into Bluray...
I watched the French Hard Banana Version.

The Hot Nights of Linda 3-disc set can be purchased directly from the Severin Films store for $22.98. https://severin-films.com/shop/the-h...c-blu-ray-dvd/

same for House on Straw Hill 3-disc set... $20.95 https://severin-films.com/shop/the-h...dvd-bonus-dvd/

Here's the 3-disc set cover for The Hot Nights of Linda.

Danny Duchesneau / Digital Colorist
http://www.dannyduchesneau.com/

Cult Cinema Image Quality Review
http://cciqr.blogspot.ca/

Dawn Of The Dead Collector's Page
http://dotd.dannyduchesneau.com/

Last edited by dannyd77; 02-07-2016 at 02:59 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 12:19 AM   #584
Akijama Akijama is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Oct 2011
Default

Well, Severin just announced Zombie Holocaust ...sort of.

https://www.facebook.com/severinfilm...type=3&theater
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 12:41 AM   #585
Ruined Ruined is online now
Special Member
 
Ruined's Avatar
 
Sep 2009
1
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akijama View Post
Well, Severin just announced Zombie Holocaust ...sort of.

https://www.facebook.com/severinfilm...type=3&theater
Cool, I assume they are using the 88 Films master?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 04:15 PM   #586
redrunner97 redrunner97 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
redrunner97's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
North Carolina, USA
341
24
Default

Thank God! I missed the Shriek Show release and the 88 Films disc is locked.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 09:16 PM   #587
Shinya Shinya is offline
Member
 
Sep 2014
USA
Default

I just hope they put the Dr. Butcher cut of the film on there. Can't believe no one has ever put that version out yet. I'm sure it has to do with rights, but I've never seen any company mentioning anything about trying to obtain it.

I got both the Shriek Show and 88 Films blu-rays, but if the extras are cool enough, I'll triple dip.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 10:29 PM   #588
zbinks zbinks is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
zbinks's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
Illinois
1448
521
3
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinya View Post
I just hope they put the Dr. Butcher cut of the film on there. Can't believe no one has ever put that version out yet. I'm sure it has to do with rights, but I've never seen any company mentioning anything about trying to obtain it.

I got both the Shriek Show and 88 Films blu-rays, but if the extras are cool enough, I'll triple dip.
I think it's a safe bet considering the artwork they chose to announce this film and the title they've been using when discussing it in the comments section. For what it's worth, they also "liked" a comment that requested them to "Please include the actual Doctor Butcher cut!"

https://www.facebook.com/severinfilm...%3A%22R6%22%7D
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 10:57 PM   #589
dawz dawz is online now
Junior Member
 
dawz's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
1301
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zbinks View Post
I think it's a safe bet considering the artwork they chose to announce this film and the title they've been using when discussing it in the comments section. For what it's worth, they also "liked" a comment that requested them to "Please include the actual Doctor Butcher cut!"

https://www.facebook.com/severinfilm...%3A%22R6%22%7D
Yep, it certainly sounds like it. They added in another comment "Wait till you hear about the extras we have!", to which someone replied "Would one of those extras be the full Dr. Butcher version and reversible art" and Severin liked that as well.

I've held off thus far buying the 88 films version, so i'm really glad Severin's got it now.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2016, 11:01 PM   #590
Blu2u Blu2u is online now
Senior Member
 
Jan 2012
107
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruined View Post
Cool, I assume they are using the 88 Films master?
Didn't they do the master for 88 Films?
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:09 AM   #591
dannyd77 dannyd77 is online now
Active Member
 
dannyd77's Avatar
 
Jan 2013
Montreal
126
57
Default

For more details on 88 Films Zombie Holocaust transfer.

http://cciqr.blogspot.ca/2015/07/blu...k-2015-88.html
Danny Duchesneau / Digital Colorist
http://www.dannyduchesneau.com/

Cult Cinema Image Quality Review
http://cciqr.blogspot.ca/

Dawn Of The Dead Collector's Page
http://dotd.dannyduchesneau.com/
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 03:49 PM   #592
bruce holecheck bruce holecheck is offline
Active Member
 
bruce holecheck's Avatar
 
Feb 2014
1655
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wooden Lens View Post
or Expose which was a bonus disc on the Limited Edition disc on the web exclusive of:
The bonus DVD with HOUSE ON STRAW HILL is actually the BAN THE SADIST VIDEOS documentary. EXPOSE was just a VHS bonus.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors

Tags
blu-ray, horror blu ray, horror bluray, severin, severin films

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 10:08 PM.