Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Jurassic Park Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
6 hrs ago
The Avengers 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.22
16 hrs ago
The Foreigner (Blu-ray)
$10.99
6 hrs ago
Atomic Blonde (Blu-ray)
$9.99
6 hrs ago
Sicario (Blu-ray)
$4.00
 
I, Tonya (Blu-ray)
$9.99
6 hrs ago
Darkest Hour (Blu-ray)
$9.99
6 hrs ago
12 Monkeys (Blu-ray)
$29.33
 
Ash vs Evil Dead: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Supergirl: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$12.99
 
Halloween 4K (Blu-ray)
$20.13
15 hrs ago
Den of Thieves (Blu-ray)
$14.99
6 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-17-2018, 02:12 AM   #21
Rick Grimes Rick Grimes is online now
Power Member
 
Rick Grimes's Avatar
 
Jul 2012
927
11
Default

I am glad I got my The Expanse S3 pre-order in before the embargo on Australia importing from Amazon US on July 1 2018 (due to tax implications), since the Aussie Amazon site doesnít have a listing that works (and cheaper too).
Give me Blu-Ray or give me death.

Streaming sucks!

With Film & TV on Blu-Ray, you own it... With streaming, your just renting.

Respect the filmmakers intentions; Respect the the OAR
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2018, 03:14 PM   #22
Fiffy Fiffy is offline
Special Member
 
Jul 2007
San Jose, CA
4
Default

Was lucky to find a copy of this at a local Fry's. None of the Best Buys around here showed any stock. Also, no more digital copy included as in the first two seasons. I have a feeling this might be the last season that is released on disc. On the plus side, it has a nice slipcover (although not quite as great as the lenticular one on season 2).
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 04:37 AM   #23
Cplhicks Cplhicks is offline
Power Member
 
Cplhicks's Avatar
 
Oct 2007
1089
938
205
209
165
14
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiffy View Post
Was lucky to find a copy of this at a local Fry's. None of the Best Buys around here showed any stock. Also, no more digital copy included as in the first two seasons. I have a feeling this might be the last season that is released on disc. On the plus side, it has a nice slipcover (although not quite as great as the lenticular one on season 2).
Came here to post the same info. I hope the blu-rays continue. Bummed about the digital copy too. Seems a jerk move after S1 and S2 had them.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 10:51 AM   #24
ThEnd ThEnd is offline
Member
 
Oct 2014
the Netherlands
Default

Can anyone confirm that this one is region free like season 1 and 2?
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 12:34 PM   #25
Rick Grimes Rick Grimes is online now
Power Member
 
Rick Grimes's Avatar
 
Jul 2012
927
11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThEnd View Post
Can anyone confirm that this one is region free like season 1 and 2?
As it is Universal, Iíd put my house on it that it is Region Free.
My copy from Amazon US has been shipped via international courier so should get it tomorrow or Monday. Will check Region Coding then and post here.
Give me Blu-Ray or give me death.

Streaming sucks!

With Film & TV on Blu-Ray, you own it... With streaming, your just renting.

Respect the filmmakers intentions; Respect the the OAR
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
MarcelS1 (07-20-2018), ThEnd (07-19-2018)
Old 07-19-2018, 04:24 PM   #26
JurassicBD JurassicBD is offline
Senior Member
 
JurassicBD's Avatar
 
Aug 2017
2486
230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiffy View Post
Was lucky to find a copy of this at a local Fry's. None of the Best Buys around here showed any stock. Also, no more digital copy included as in the first two seasons. I have a feeling this might be the last season that is released on disc. On the plus side, it has a nice slipcover (although not quite as great as the lenticular one on season 2).
Why? Because they didn't include a digital copy? If so, that has as much to do with studio marketing politics as perception of demand.
"Digital copy: Hollywood's latest endeavor to take back legal ownership of their movies from consumers and ultimately a complete return to a pay-per-view world."
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2018, 04:29 PM   #27
Battlestar Battlestar is offline
Active Member
 
Mar 2016
Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicBD View Post
Why? Because they didn't include a digital copy? If so, that has as much to do with studio marketing politics as perception of demand.
I think he's talking about the Amazon streaming renewal and questioning whether a physical release is in the cards.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 07:09 PM   #28
JurassicBD JurassicBD is offline
Senior Member
 
JurassicBD's Avatar
 
Aug 2017
2486
230
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Battlestar View Post
I think he's talking about the Amazon streaming renewal and questioning whether a physical release is in the cards.
Thanks. I didn't realize the show had been cancelled. Hope they didn't leave the third season as open-ended as the first, if that's the case. I might have to stop with the second - which I own, but have yet to watch - if they did.
"Digital copy: Hollywood's latest endeavor to take back legal ownership of their movies from consumers and ultimately a complete return to a pay-per-view world."
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2018, 07:15 PM   #29
eightslicesofpie eightslicesofpie is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
eightslicesofpie's Avatar
 
Feb 2015
Austin, TX
135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JurassicBD View Post
Thanks. I didn't realize the show had been cancelled. Hope they didn't leave the third season as open-ended as the first, if that's the case. I might have to stop with the second - which I own, but have yet to watch - if they did.
The third season isn't especially open-ended but definitely leaves the door open for future stories. But it got renewed for season 4 on Amazon so there's no issue really
Digital Codes for Sale Thread - cheap codes that I wanna get rid of!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Strapped4Cash (07-20-2018)
Old 07-21-2018, 06:59 AM   #30
Rick Grimes Rick Grimes is online now
Power Member
 
Rick Grimes's Avatar
 
Jul 2012
927
11
Default

S3 is Region Free. Just confirmed it and entered it onto the specs.

As for S4, hopefully there is still hope for a BD release, since The Handmaids Tale, House of Cards, Orange is The New Black and Stranger Things all got BD releases and are on Hulu and Netflix respectively.

Besides if Amazon Prime didnít do a BD release, they would be missing out on making money of the physical home video market. I for one will definitely not be streaming S4. Frack that shit.
Give me Blu-Ray or give me death.

Streaming sucks!

With Film & TV on Blu-Ray, you own it... With streaming, your just renting.

Respect the filmmakers intentions; Respect the the OAR
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2018, 01:06 PM   #31
eightslicesofpie eightslicesofpie is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
eightslicesofpie's Avatar
 
Feb 2015
Austin, TX
135
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Grimes View Post
S3 is Region Free. Just confirmed it and entered it onto the specs.

As for S4, hopefully there is still hope for a BD release, since The Handmaids Tale, House of Cards, Orange is The New Black and Stranger Things all got BD releases and are on Hulu and Netflix respectively.

Besides if Amazon Prime didnít do a BD release, they would be missing out on making money of the physical home video market. I for one will definitely not be streaming S4. Frack that shit.
Yeah considering Amazon has never released a bluray of its tv shows I'm not sure how it's gonna shake out, but I'm hoping that since this is something that started on another network and already has 3 seasons out, Universal will want to continue releasing them. That's why I kept my preorder for season 3 despite it not dropping in price like I wanted it to lol, I wanted to support the show and demonstrate that there's still a market for the blurays to be released moving forward
Digital Codes for Sale Thread - cheap codes that I wanna get rid of!
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
amoergosum (07-22-2018), MarcelS1 (07-21-2018), Rick Grimes (07-22-2018)
Old 07-22-2018, 08:02 AM   #32
Rick Grimes Rick Grimes is online now
Power Member
 
Rick Grimes's Avatar
 
Jul 2012
927
11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by eightslicesofpie View Post
Yeah considering Amazon has never released a bluray of its tv shows I'm not sure how it's gonna shake out, but I'm hoping that since this is something that started on another network and already has 3 seasons out, Universal will want to continue releasing them. That's why I kept my preorder for season 3 despite it not dropping in price like I wanted it to lol, I wanted to support the show and demonstrate that there's still a market for the blurays to be released moving forward
Thanks for supporting TV on Blu-Ray.
Believe me, I know how expensive it can be (just check out how much TV on BD I have in my collection).
Itís a dirty job but someoneís got to do it.
Give me Blu-Ray or give me death.

Streaming sucks!

With Film & TV on Blu-Ray, you own it... With streaming, your just renting.

Respect the filmmakers intentions; Respect the the OAR
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
eightslicesofpie (07-22-2018), MarcelS1 (07-22-2018)
Old 07-22-2018, 11:31 AM   #33
MarcelS1 MarcelS1 is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
MarcelS1's Avatar
 
Mar 2011
446
79
26
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rick Grimes View Post
Thanks for supporting TV on Blu-Ray.
Believe me, I know how expensive it can be (just check out how much TV on BD I have in my collection).
Itís a dirty job but someoneís got to do it.

Same here, also purchase my tv shows on day of release. I know they will become cheaper later on, but if everyone would wait, we would already be without TV on Blu!
I Love My Sci-Fi
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Rick Grimes (07-25-2018)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:32 PM.