Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
Fairy Tail: Part 12 (Blu-ray)
$31.69
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (Blu-ray)
$7.88
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$32.99
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Blu-ray)
$9.96
The Spectacular Now (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
The Flintstones (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Nightbreed (Blu-ray)
$20.95
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Scanners (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Planes: Fire & Rescue (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Planes, Trains & Automobiles (Blu-ray)
$4.88
The Bubble 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

Old 10-27-2014, 09:56 AM   #861
Power Member

Jan 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astro Zombie View Post
Tusk.
Yep, that's it.
Adam: Why do you waste your time with that second-life bulls**t? Look at you. You're still in jail. You were in jail last week.
Jacob: Yeah, I'm a prisoner. It's called "doing hard time".
Old 10-27-2014, 10:33 AM   #862
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2013
South Carolina

Been trying to remember the title to this one. Don't remember any of the actors, if my memory is right it was a tv movie. These two either mountain climbers or some kind of surveyors were on top of a mountain ovelooking the town they live in. One gets to close to the edge and slips off. While falling his body gets stuck in this pocket on the side of the mountain. The movie revolves around them rescuing him. Any one remember this or have any ideas? Want to say it was late 70's to 80's.
Remembering our Soldiers over seas. Hoping they all get to come home soon to be with their family.
Old 10-27-2014, 10:55 AM   #863
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2013
The Ocean State

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.J. View Post
Been trying to remember the title to this one. Don't remember any of the actors, if my memory is right it was a tv movie. These two either mountain climbers or some kind of surveyors were on top of a mountain ovelooking the town they live in. One gets to close to the edge and slips off. While falling his body gets stuck in this pocket on the side of the mountain. The movie revolves around them rescuing him. Any one remember this or have any ideas? Want to say it was late 70's to 80's.
I seem to have a vague recollection of this from television many years ago. I believe he was wedged in up to his waist, correct? I tried searching lists on a few sites, but can't seem to come up with anything.
”Always leave boiled rice out for mice and keep lamps dark out of pity for moths.” The ancients had this sort of concern, and it’s really the whole point of life, generation after generation. Without it, one can only be called a blockheaded carcass. - H.Z.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture. - T.P.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies