Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Angry Birds Movie 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.50
The Hunger Games 4-Film Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Triple 9 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Breaking Bad: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.49
The Dark Knight Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$22.99
The Divergent Series: Allegiant (Blu-ray)
$19.96
Independence Day (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Captain America: Civil War 3D (Blu-ray)
$27.99
U2: iNNOCENCE + eXPERIENCE Live in Paris (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Dirty Grandpa (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Once Upon a Time: The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
$47.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 02-01-2016, 04:13 AM   #4961
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
Covington, KY PSN/NNID:varmintx

It's cool if you don't like Seinfeld...however, if you don't like Curb Your Enthusiasm, you're officially insane.
In 2007, I bought a PS3 for 4 specific titles; in 2̶0̶1̶4̶ ̶2̶0̶1̶5̶ 2016 the other half of them may finally come out for PS4.
Thanks given by:
quickdraw (02-03-2016), ronboster (02-16-2016)
Old 02-01-2016, 04:26 AM   #4962
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2010
The Shire

Quote:
Originally Posted by hariseldon View Post
I don't know what it is -- it's not an era thing because I certainly like a lot of stuff/style from the same time.

A lot of people I love and respect dearly think Seinfeld is great much like the majority of the US/World apparently. I never found it remotely watchable at the beginning of the show, the middle era when re-runs started, or after the end. I tried to like it since everyone else was watching just to be in on the conversation if nothing else. It's even more bizarre b/c I always loved Jerry's standup routines on Carson and HBO before and after the sitcom.

A friend and a separate family member gave me a 10 to 20 Best Of list figuring I just had to be missing something. I watched each multiple times -- Shopping Mall, Master of, SOup Nazi, etc and I absolutely couldn't figure out why it was even supposed to be mildly entertaining -- I mean nothing.

It's just one of those things. Even more bizarre is I like most everything and find entertainment in just about anything it seems (except most current Reality stuff). From what I can tell have one of the widest viewing tastes you could imagine (that goes for music, film, and TV). I don't actively dislike the show, it just does nothing at all for me one way or the other.
It is definitely more entertaining if you are from NYC....he perfectly describes many of a New Yorkers moments...like the Chinese Restaurant episode....watching others get seated and getting 10 minuted over and over....
Planet of the Apes Collection #1 4/20/10, Outlaw Josey Wales #100 2/1/11, Flags of our Fathers #200 7/1/11, Raging Bull #300 1/10/12, Justice League:Doom #400 5/26/12, Kagemusha #500 7/21/12, The Game #600 10/31/12, Dawn of the Dead #700 1/20/13, Battlestar Galactica (1978) #800 5/19/13, Boardwalk Empire S1 #900 8/22/13, Lethal Weapon Collection #1000 12/3/13, Sherlock S3 #1100 4/29/14, Boardwalk Empire S4 #1200 8/20/14, Fury #1300 1/28/2015, Shanghai Story #1400 9/26/15
My Criterion Collection
Old 02-01-2016, 01:44 PM   #4963

Jul 2010
Thumbs up

Big fan, picked one up, Thanks!
Old 02-03-2016, 04:34 AM   #4964
Special Member

Nov 2010
Kirksville, Missouri

Bought an Epiphone "1984" Explorer with EMGs from the warehouse for less than half price.

Had a couple minor chips to the paint at the top and bottom corners. No wood damage though.

Very happy. Beautiful guitar.
Old 02-11-2016, 02:27 PM   #4965

Feb 2015
Philly/Jersey

Spider-Man Trilogy (Spider-Man / Spider-Man 2 / Spider-Man 3) $6.98
http://www.amazon.com/gp/offer-listi...rue&pldnSite=1
You’ll have bad times, but it’ll always wake you up to the good stuff you weren’t paying attention to.
Old 02-16-2016, 01:57 PM   #4966
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2010

I'm pretty blown away that my post of an Amazon marketplace deal in this forum got insta-deleted.

So, if we have an Amazon deal that we don't think is worth making a new thread (I personally don't like posting new threads which get 10 views and 0 replies) and we're not allowed to post non-Warehouse Amazon deals here because they get insta-deleted and we aren't allowed to have an ongoing Amazon deals thread and we aren't allowed to post deals in the 3D Movies forum, then is the message to not try to share Amazon non-warehouse deals unless you want to clutter the forum up with another thread? Not all Amazon deals are warehouse deals, and not all Amazon deals are worthy of their own thread, but some are worth posting somewhere even if they are just so-so deals.

Lots of other threads go slightly off topic, but I guess this thread is ultra strict. It'll be interesting to see if this gets deleted too. I wish people's whose threads get deleted could see which moderator deleted them.
Old 02-16-2016, 02:01 PM   #4967
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2013
I live where you vacation

[Show spoiler]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Joxx View Post
I'm pretty blown away that my post of an Amazon marketplace deal in this forum got insta-deleted.

So, if we have an Amazon deal that we don't think is worth making a new thread (I personally don't like posting new threads which get 10 views and 0 replies) and we're not allowed to post non-Warehouse Amazon deals here because they get insta-deleted and we aren't allowed to have an ongoing Amazon deals thread and we aren't allowed to post deals in the 3D Movies forum, then is the message to not try to share Amazon non-warehouse deals unless you want to clutter the forum up with another thread? Not all Amazon deals are warehouse deals, and not all Amazon deals are worthy of their own thread, but some are worth posting somewhere even if they are just so-so deals.

Lots of other threads go slightly off topic, but I guess this thread is ultra strict. It'll be interesting to see if this gets deleted too. I wish people's whose threads get deleted could see which moderator deleted them.

I saw your 3D post so it wasn't instantly deleted? My guess is maybe it got deleted because the link you posted was for a sd thread instead of direct links to Amazon?
Old 02-16-2016, 02:03 PM   #4968
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2009
South Bay, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlanga View Post

I saw your 3D post so it wasn't instantly deleted? My guess is maybe it got deleted because the link you posted was for a sd thread instead of direct links to Amazon?
I think so too. That site gets enough traffic without Joxx helping them out.

Last edited by wickerjay; 02-16-2016 at 04:20 PM.
Old 02-16-2016, 02:19 PM   #4969
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2011
Los Angeles

Non-Warehouse deals on Amazon are allowed here as far as I know. I've posted some and they were left up. I wish more people would share them here as Warehouse finds have pretty much dried up, so don't stop posting, Joxx.

It would be nice if this thread was retitled:

AMAZON & AMAZON WAREHOUSE, MARKETPLACE Deals
Old 02-16-2016, 03:20 PM   #4970
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2011
Parts Unknown
-
-

Quote:

So, if we have an Amazon deal that we don't think is worth making a new thread (I personally don't like posting new threads which get 10 views and 0 replies) and we're not allowed to post non-Warehouse Amazon deals here because they get insta-deleted and we aren't allowed to have an ongoing Amazon deals thread and we aren't allowed to post deals in the 3D Movies forum, then is the message to not try to share Amazon non-warehouse deals unless you want to clutter the forum up with another thread?
Christ at that run-on sentence!

IMO, make a separate thread if that's the way it has to be. You'll get a view from me at least. The more deals the merrier, I say!
I'll be back – for more bargain bin Blus!

Threads I curate: Best Buy $5.99 Bin | Big Lots Deals | 7-Eleven Blu-ray Deals | 99-cent HD Rental of the Week
Thanks given by:
OhioBobcat3 (02-17-2016), PaddyMcAloon (02-16-2016)
Old 02-16-2016, 03:32 PM   #4971
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2013
I live where you vacation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Professor Echo View Post
Non-Warehouse deals on Amazon are allowed here as far as I know. I've posted some and they were left up. I wish more people would share them here as Warehouse finds have pretty much dried up, so don't stop posting, Joxx.

It would be nice if this thread was retitled:

AMAZON & AMAZON WAREHOUSE, MARKETPLACE Deals
Amazon warehouse and anazon marketplace sounds good for me. BUT vanilla Amazon can have its own separate threads. If not then the good Awd and third party deals will get lost in between the price matches and random talk about Amz price matching b&m and all that random talk that fills other Amz threads (which is fine in a normal thread but not here due to quantity of bds at cheap price). In short keep this Amz non vanilla deals only that are sold on Amazon.com
Joxx post was a better post than many of the off talk on this thread that have been kept. The issue I bet was because it redirected to SD. It's all about the redirect sales to keep bd.com and keeping the community alive

-------
On Awd point:
Horrible bosses $2.92
http://www.amazon.com/Horrible-Bosse...ywords=Blu-ray
Old 02-16-2016, 04:16 PM   #4972

Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carlanga View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by wickerjay View Post
I think so too. That sight gets enough traffic without Joxx helping them out.
Correct, that is why it was removed.

You posted direct links joxx. You have been here long enough to know not to do that by now. It wouldn't have been that hard to find out which movies that were on sale and then go here and or use vanilla Amazon and pull them up. Then just copy and paste.
When you copy and link a site like that it uses their site affiliates instead of ours.

Also Joxx, I'd like to see you mod in this subforum one just for one day. You complain about the mods yet have no idea what it takes to run this site and keep it functioning.
My collection click HT Gallery to view them.
My WTB's HERE
Served in the Military and like blu's come talk about it HERE

*Alert!!!* Best Buy Will Be Changing And Shrinking Their Media Section Soon!!!

Click HERE for more details.

Site FAQ

RIP ironsmile35

Last edited by neoz; 02-16-2016 at 04:21 PM.
Thanks given by:
dangermice (02-17-2016), grundy (02-17-2016), OhioBobcat3 (02-17-2016), ronboster (02-16-2016), wickerjay (02-16-2016), zman73 (02-16-2016)
Old 02-16-2016, 04:30 PM   #4973
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2011
Parts Unknown
-
-

I had no idea about the SD redirect (I never saw the original post). I assumed it was removed because it wasn't specifically a Warehouse deal (I remember people complaining about that a year or so ago), which is why I suggested Joxx just post any non-Warehouse deals in a separate thread. My apologies.

Threads I curate: Best Buy $5.99 Bin | Big Lots Deals | 7-Eleven Blu-ray Deals | 99-cent HD Rental of the Week
Old 02-16-2016, 04:43 PM   #4974

Dec 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBargainHunta View Post
I had no idea about the SD redirect (I never saw the original post). I assumed it was removed because it wasn't specifically a Warehouse deal (I remember people complaining about that a year or so ago), which is why I suggested Joxx just post any non-Warehouse deals in a separate thread. My apologies.
You are fine, the original post in question was a direct link to SD and used their AMZ affiliate links. Again that is why it was removed. 3rd party deals are kind of up in the air as one we would have to determine just like ebay that they aren't a private seller here trying to make a quick buck and two because then people would just start posting tons of them for every little item. I'm sure a few are ok, but if that is all that this thread became we'd have to bring it to discussion.
My WTB's HERE

Site FAQ

RIP ironsmile35

Last edited by neoz; 02-16-2016 at 05:13 PM.
Thanks given by:
DaBargainHunta (02-16-2016)
Old 02-16-2016, 05:05 PM   #4975
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2010

If mods feel this would be better as a Deals thread please feel free to move it. Kudos to Bigetan at SD for finding the group

Let's try it - a lot of the 2nd tier IMAX 3D items are available cheap at Amazon.com (or some 3rd Party Fulfilled by Amazon). Everything looks to be Prime Eligible or FS at $35.
Many of these are at/near lowest ever Amazon prices though sometimes some have been available 3rd Party a bit less. Prices are fluctuating every few minutes so these may not stay exactly where I list them

Quality of these varies from very good to mediocre both on the documentary side and on the PQ/AQ so check out the reviews first.

Mummies 3d $5.50
Arabia 3D $6.19
Rescue 3D $6.19
Coral Reef 3D $6.46
Dinosaurs: Giants of the Patagonia 3D $6.97
Dinosaurs Alive 3D $6.17
Wild Oceans 3D $7.75
Dolphins and Whales 3D $7.99
Ultimate Wave Tahiti 3D $8.99
Space Junk 3D $6.17
Galactic Adventures: Mars 3D/ Sun 3D $9.69
Prehistoric Powerhouses: Dinosaurs Giants of the Patagonia/Dinosaurs Alive 3D $12.99

Last edited by hariseldon; 02-16-2016 at 05:10 PM.
Old 02-16-2016, 06:45 PM   #4976
Blu-ray Guru

Mar 2011
Los Angeles

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
You are fine, the original post in question was a direct link to SD and used their AMZ affiliate links. Again that is why it was removed. 3rd party deals are kind of up in the air as one we would have to determine just like ebay that they aren't a private seller here trying to make a quick buck and two because then people would just start posting tons of them for every little item. I'm sure a few are ok, but if that is all that this thread became we'd have to bring it to discussion.
What if it's a third party deal where the seller has more than a few copies at the same low price? I know that still wouldn't prevent people from shilling for their sales, but if they have a bunch and the price is cheap, I don't think it does any harm. It's better than one Warehouse deal that only a single person can score. I posted a Marketplace deal recently where the seller had ten copies.

I would love to see more Marketplace deals in this thread, whether the name of the thread changes or not, especially since Warehouse deals have been dying for weeks now, unfortunately.
Old 02-16-2016, 08:02 PM   #4977
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2011
Parts Unknown
-
-

Quote:
3rd party deals are kind of up in the air as one we would have to determine just like ebay that they aren't a private seller here trying to make a quick buck and two because then people would just start posting tons of them for every little item. I'm sure a few are ok, but if that is all that this thread became we'd have to bring it to discussion.
I agree that this is an issue, but maybe limit it to sellers with a certain amount of feedback? Sellers or stores that have feedback in the thousands with 97-98% or higher being positive should be safe, like eBay. A seller with, let's say, 18 pieces of feedback - even if all positive - should be avoided, because that could be gamed. Of course, as always, the best thing to do is be vigilant and read the negative feedback, when that feedback was given, and how/if the seller responded to it.

Old 02-17-2016, 01:10 AM   #4978
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2010

OK. Too many responses to quote them all, but at least I'm glad to read the deletion wasn't due to a rule against non-Warehouse Amazon related deals being posted here. I just don't like posting new threads for every little deal, and if we are going to post a new thread, why don't we have an ongoing "official" Amazon deals thread just like we have for Walmart $7.88 bin, Family Video, and some other threads I can't think of? Has my poor memory forgotten the presence of such an Amazon thread, and if not why don't we have one? I'm not a fan of Amazon, but any place that has BD deals periodically deserves to have its own thread, IMHO. I personally hate the way SD works in that every single deal gets a new thread. If the deal gets repeated later (even a day later), it gets another thread and everyone re-asks and posts the same stuff. Worse yet, sometimes if a site has a sale, SDers will break out each individual item into its own thread. So I prefer ongoing threads (like the DMC thread, for instance) with years of history in it.

When I visit this site, I check the last page of each thread that interests me, so typically that's the BB, Target and Fry's weakly ads, Gohastings, Amazon WH and eBay deals, Disney and 3D related stuff, and any other thread whose title catches my eye. If there were an ongoing Amazon thread, I'd check the tail end of that one too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by wickerjay View Post
I think so too. That site gets enough traffic without Joxx helping them out.
Well, I wasn't even thinking that way. I was trying to help people out here by posting the deal. I didn't want to paste the OP and be a copycat without giving credit, plus sometimes there's useful deal discussion, though when it comes to BDs not very much on SD. The BD fans definitely go here.

I forgot that links to SD wasn't allowed. I'll try to remember that.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaBargainHunta View Post
Christ at that run-on sentence!

IMO, make a separate thread if that's the way it has to be. You'll get a view from me at least. The more deals the merrier, I say!
Sorry for the run-on. That's the price I pay for typing fast and being in a hurry. Brevity is not my forte for sure.
Quote:
Correct, that is why it was removed.

You posted direct links joxx. You have been here long enough to know not to do that by now. It wouldn't have been that hard to find out which movies that were on sale and then go here and or use vanilla Amazon and pull them up. Then just copy and paste.
When you copy and link a site like that it uses their site affiliates instead of ours.

Also Joxx, I'd like to see you mod in this subforum one just for one day. You complain about the mods yet have no idea what it takes to run this site and keep it functioning.
I didn't even think about the "affiliate" links. In fact, I still don't know how those work. I just copied and pasted the URL from SD. I guess I need to pay more attention to the stuff embedded in it. Those dastardly affiliate link embedders tricking me!

You know I couldn't handle modding any forum. If I didn't complain about everything (and Neoz, you are by far the BEST moderator, so I have no complaints about you), then I wouldn't be Joxx, would I? I was just surprised that the post disappeared and it didn't cross my mind it was because I pasted an "affiliate" link. I didn't expect it to cause a lot of posts. Sorry for that. I'll refrain from my I didn't expect a sort of Spanish Inquisition MP quote.
Thanks given by:
DaBargainHunta (02-17-2016), neoz (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 01:28 AM   #4979

Dec 2009

^^^

It's ok Joxx, we still love you.
My WTB's HERE

Site FAQ

RIP ironsmile35
Thanks given by:
DaBargainHunta (02-17-2016)
Old 02-17-2016, 03:23 PM   #4980
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2011
Parts Unknown
-
-

Quote:
...why don't we have an ongoing "official" Amazon deals thread just like we have for Walmart $7.88 bin, Family Video, and some other threads I can't think of?
I think that's a great idea!

It would go nicely with some of the other deals threads we have, such as:

- Best Buy $5.99 Bin
- Big Lots Deals
- 99-cent HD Rental of the Week

[Show spoiler]Cheap plug!

You should also a start 3D Blus deals thread. Okay, I'm somewhat kidding, but not really. That actually sounds like a good idea now that I think about it.

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals