Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Banshee: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$13.99
Jurassic World 3D Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray)
$79.96
It Follows (Blu-ray)
$14.84
Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Once Upon a Time: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$48.36
Mission: Impossible Quadrilogy (Blu-ray)
$21.98
Spirited Away (Blu-ray)
$19.95
Rick and Morty: Season One (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Earthflight: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Ultimate Matrix Collection (Blu-ray)
$23.99
Banshee: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$13.99
House of Cards: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$34.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 03-25-2015, 09:01 PM   #81

Apr 2013

'PRETTY WOMAN' turned 25 years old yesterday... no bluray re-release as far as I know.

Does anyone know if the 'Directors Cut' is available on blu anywhere in the world?
Old 03-25-2015, 09:24 PM   #82

Sep 2014
Brazil

Quote:
Originally Posted by needles7 View Post
'PRETTY WOMAN' turned 25 years old yesterday... no bluray re-release as far as I know.

Does anyone know if the 'Directors Cut' is available on blu anywhere in the world?
I didn't know that there is a director's cut for it. What's new in this version?
''You sold your soul to the devil when you put on your first pair of Jimmy Choo's, I saw it.'' - Emily Charlton

I created an online petition for a blu-ray release for Revenge, could you sign it, please? It would mean a lot to me.
https://www.change.org/p/abc-studios...enge-tv-series
Old 03-26-2015, 12:15 PM   #83
Power Member

Oct 2006

From IMDB:

The Director's Cut of "Pretty Woman" features additional dialogue during the first encounter of Edward and Vivian; additonal scenes featuring Carlos the pimp chasing after Vivian for the money Kit owes him; a longer restaurant sequence, and a longer montage of scenes when Edward takes the day off from work to spend more time with Vivian on their last day together.

Quote:

It's weird that the Director's Cut was the only version available on DVD in it's multiple releases in the U.S. I hated that version so I imported the theatrical version DVD from the UK. Looks like it's the opposite now for Blu and I don't see the Director's Cut available.
Thanks given by:
Luke B. (03-26-2015)
Old 03-26-2015, 03:01 PM   #84
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2010

Quote:

it would be great if they could release a new 4k scan!
Love this film!
Most wanted Blurays: All classic Disney animation films restored to their original look (with grain), without any re-imagining, Raintree County, Star Wars OT, Spacecamp, Spacehunter: adventures in the forbidden zone, Maurice, Explorers, Runaway, Mayerling, Supergirl, True Lies, Abyss, King Solomon's Mines, The Philadelphia Experiment (1984), Madonna Blond Ambition Tour
Foreign films: Sissi Trilogy, Death in Venice, Raise the Red Lantern, Cyrano, Indochine, Farewell my Concubine
Thanks given by:
Luke B. (03-26-2015)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America