COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best PS3 Deals

Top PS3 Deals, Cheap PS3 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Lego Marvel Super Heroes (PS3)
$19.99
South Park: The Stick of Truth (PS3)
$29.99
Hakuoki (PS3)
$39.99
Puppeteer (PS3)
$19.99
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist Of Arland (PS3)
$27.35
Ratchet & Clank: Into The Nexus (PS3)
$14.17
Phineas and Ferb: Across the 2nd Dimension (PS3)
$14.71
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist (PS3)
$19.99
Star Trek (PS3)
$8.89
Minecraft Playstation 3 Edition (PS3)
$18.71
Atelier Ayesha: The Alchemist of Dusk (PS3)
$29.99
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil (PS3)
$27.96
Assassin's Creed Ezio Trilogy (PS3)
$21.37
Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII (PS3)
$29.49
Borderlands (PS3)
$18.82
Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F 2nd (PS3)
$49.96
Magus (PS3)
$12.99
Battlefield 4 (PS3)
$28.55
Dynasty Warriors 8 (PS3)
$29.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Old 12-05-2013, 04:07 AM   #321
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
Do you not read reviews at all? Your lack of knowledge is your fault alone. There are a lot of games that are PS3/Vita Crossplay. That is a known fact. That has not been the case with PS4/Vita...as of yet.
WTF? When did I say anything about crossplay in this title in my post? Why don't you stick to what I wrote bc I never said anything about expecting that here. As far as reviews go, there aren't many out there at all for this game on the PS4. In fact there were no posted reviews online at the time of my purchase. IGN is the only major site listed on Metacritic and it doesn't go into details about trophies and online progress so reviews in this case is irrelevant. Without a faq to read from the developers, this is something you find out from the gaming community or yourself upon purchase, which is what I did here

Quote:
Point being, in regards to trophy and save data, there is not one PS4/PS3 game that this criteria is allowed for. So like I said in my previous post, how can you be surprised or angry at this unless you were on a total media blackout on the months leading up to release of the console. And judging by your frequent responses on this forum, has not been the case.

I mean, even Vita has different trophies entirely...
that's not entirely true. CoD Ghosts. Multiplayer stats and progress is transferrable between the PS3 and PS4 and the rationale behind that is bc of the linked accounts between the PSN ID. Ditto on Battlefield

Injustice was only announced for the PS4 a few weeks before launch, not months leading up to the console's release. I even posed the question of the trophy list here and no one could give a response to it. Its not the big deal that you seem to be making this out to be. My purchase of the PS4 version was set regardless of how things were handled

Last edited by Havok83; 12-05-2013 at 04:11 AM.
Old 12-05-2013, 10:31 AM   #322
Gaming Moderator

Jul 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
WTF? When did I say anything about crossplay in this title in my post? Why don't you stick to what I wrote bc I never said anything about expecting that here. As far as reviews go, there aren't many out there at all for this game on the PS4. In fact there were no posted reviews online at the time of my purchase. IGN is the only major site listed on Metacritic and it doesn't go into details about trophies and online progress so reviews in this case is irrelevant. Without a faq to read from the developers, this is something you find out from the gaming community or yourself upon purchase, which is what I did here

that's not entirely true. CoD Ghosts. Multiplayer stats and progress is transferrable between the PS3 and PS4 and the rationale behind that is bc of the linked accounts between the PSN ID. Ditto on Battlefield

Injustice was only announced for the PS4 a few weeks before launch, not months leading up to the console's release. I even posed the question of the trophy list here and no one could give a response to it. Its not the big deal that you seem to be making this out to be. My purchase of the PS4 version was set regardless of how things were handled
Understandable. I'm not going to argue with you about it but the reason why Battlefield and Call of Duty are the way they are was because of the upgrade promotion. And I'm pretty sure that this applied to Assassin's Creed 4 as well (not 100% sure though). Injustice was never part of that promotion. Stats carrying over from games like Call of Duty and Battlefield was known and announced beforehand.
Old 12-05-2013, 02:03 PM   #323
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. J View Post
Understandable. I'm not going to argue with you about it but the reason why Battlefield and Call of Duty are the way they are was because of the upgrade promotion. And I'm pretty sure that this applied to Assassin's Creed 4 as well (not 100% sure though). Injustice was never part of that promotion. Stats carrying over from games like Call of Duty and Battlefield was known and announced beforehand.
Again not true. Injustice is a part of the same digital upgrade program as CoD and Battlefield

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...-ps4-versions/

Last edited by Havok83; 12-05-2013 at 02:11 PM.
Old 12-05-2013, 03:33 PM   #324
Gaming Moderator

Jul 2008
Arkham Asylum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
Again not true. Injustice is a part of the same digital upgrade program as CoD and Battlefield

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2013/...-ps4-versions/
Ok, so that only applies to the Ultimate Edition of the PS3 game. I was referring to the normal edition. I stand corrected. But still, you would need the PS3 game for your stats or anything to carry over any way. And you would need to use the PS3 version to upgrade.

You mentioned that you bought the PS4 version, so I'm assuming whether digital or physical that you paid retail price and did not in fact use the PS3 copy and upgrade for $9.99. If the former, then I still see no reason to be upset over it. If the latter, then you should talk to Sony about that.
Old 12-05-2013, 04:42 PM   #325
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2007

There's no need to contact Sony bc as I said it's not a big deal for me
Old 12-21-2013, 11:45 PM   #326
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2011
Northern Kentucky

Just 3 days and I get to play my Injustice: Gods Among Us: Ultimate Edition Game!
Old 12-28-2013, 03:20 AM   #327
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2011
Northern Kentucky

I received this on Christmas and have finally beat it tonight! Love this game! Hope that we see a Injustice 2 in the near future!
Old 12-28-2013, 09:23 AM   #328
Expert Member

Jun 2009
Send a message via ICQ to Harlock415 Send a message via AIM to Harlock415 Send a message via Yahoo to Harlock415

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShamelessFanGirl View Post
I received this on Christmas and have finally beat it tonight! Love this game! Hope that we see a Injustice 2 in the near future!
They can practically recut the cinematics and make it a DC animated movie for release on its own. They did it for Lego Batman.
Old 12-28-2013, 10:09 PM   #329
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2011
Northern Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlock415 View Post
They can practically recut the cinematics and make it a DC animated movie for release on its own. They did it for Lego Batman.
That's true they could. If they decide not to make another game from this, than I hope that Warner Bros. will release a movie to give it some kind of conclusion.
[Show spoiler]At the end of the game I felt they left things open for a sequel, when it showed Evil Superman's eyes glowed red it made you feel that it was not over, that he was going to break free again and cause trouble for the Justice League once more.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:17 AM   #330
Power Member

Sep 2009
Texas

I got this game about a week ago and finally got a chance to play a little tonight. It is pathetic how bad I am at fighting games. After going through the tutorials I played approximately 15 individual fights on medium and racked up an impressive one win. Wanted to get a little experience before starting the story. Guess I'll drop down to easy level as I start the other modes.
Old 01-04-2014, 01:10 PM   #331
Expert Member

Jan 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jebhdb View Post
I got this game about a week ago and finally got a chance to play a little tonight. It is pathetic how bad I am at fighting games. After going through the tutorials I played approximately 15 individual fights on medium and racked up an impressive one win. Wanted to get a little experience before starting the story. Guess I'll drop down to easy level as I start the other modes.
Wait until you get to Superman. He's rather challenging.
Old 01-04-2014, 04:00 PM   #332
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2011
Northern Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by buck135 View Post
Wait until you get to Superman. He's rather challenging.
It took me 3 tries to finally beat Superman, he was very challenging even on easy mode.
Old 01-04-2014, 05:34 PM   #333
Expert Member

Jun 2009
Send a message via ICQ to Harlock415 Send a message via AIM to Harlock415 Send a message via Yahoo to Harlock415

I played the story mode on easy too. Still took me 2 days. But it just plan smashing fun.

Got the tablet game the other day which is free and unlocked some stuff.
Old 01-05-2014, 12:37 AM   #334
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2011
Northern Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harlock415 View Post
I played the story mode on easy too. Still took me 2 days. But it just plan smashing fun.

Got the tablet game the other day which is free and unlocked some stuff.
When I first started out playing the game it was on the medium and that was a bit too hard so after the Aquaman vs Evil Aquaman fight I checked the difficulty and changed it to easy mode and played it that way for the rest of the game.

You're right though, the game was really fun and I would definitely like to see a sequel being made to it, though if that were to happen it might be a follow up movie released on DVD/BD though I would definitely love it they made another game.
Old 01-05-2014, 10:04 AM   #335
Blu-ray Samurai

Sep 2007

Ive been playing the Injustice mobile app and its surprisingly MUCH easier than it was when I tried it upon release. I don't know if its bc Im using an Ipad now as opposed to an iPhone but its no longer frustrating.

I have Superman unlocked and he makes it a piece of cake as he's so overpowered compared to the rest. Im glad the stats represent the characters actual abilities instead of gimping them. I only use him when it looks like I might be outmatched

How do you unlock the Batman Beyond skin?

BTW, Slade players are the worst. I just did a match with someone that was spamming his gun attacks and I learned how to counteract that with Nightwing by spamming his ground spark move, forcing them to come in close and then I went in for the combo with the staff. Guy quit on me when he realized he was going to lose
Old 07-28-2014, 01:06 AM   #336
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2009

I used to have the original release of Injustice for the PS3. I see on the PSN store that they are currently selling the Ultimate Edition for $8. I was wondering if my save file from the original version will work on the Ultimate Edition?
My Top 5 Movies of All Time:
1. Forrest Gump
2. Back to the Future Part 1 & Back to the Future Part 2
3. Braveheart
4. Halloween (1978)
5. Ferris Bueller's Day Off
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3