Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Taken 3 (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Man of Steel Limited Collector's Edition (Blu-ray)
$22.98
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Watership Down (Blu-ray)
$22.73
The Rose (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Fifty Shades of Grey (Blu-ray)
$19.99
American Horror Story: Asylum (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Parts 1 & 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Fantastic Mr. Fox (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Sullivanís Travels (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Universal Classic Monsters: The Essential Collection (Blu-ray)
$55.49
Clash of the Titans 3D / Wrath of the Titans 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2015, 08:11 PM   #2701
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Damn ............ It seems like I just played or heard that yesterday ...... And I wonder where the heck it would be ........ I know I have it on a compilation, but not sure of where it is .........
Any luck?
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2015, 10:40 AM   #2702
DangeRuss DangeRuss is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
186
351
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Good Morning EBoogie!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
Any luck?
Not with locating that track for you ....... But I was able to pick up two of my amplifiers and a little something extra yesterday
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 06:56 PM   #2703
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Good Morning EBoogie!!!!!!!



Not with locating that track for you ....... But I was able to pick up two of my amplifiers and a little something extra yesterday
You got two more amps??!!! Dam kid.....you and Craze are hardcore. Are these going to replace the ones you got damaged? Or is this for the new computer audio room that you are building?

Either way, congrats on the new toys. I know the feeling when you have some new gear to play around with. Enjoy!
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 07:05 PM   #2704
DangeRuss DangeRuss is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
186
351
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
You got two more amps??!!! Dam kid.....you and Craze are hardcore. Are these going to replace the ones you got damaged? Or is this for the new computer audio room that you are building?
Nah ............ I'm not anything like Craz
Those were two of the amps I already had in the shop

I did pick up a couple of new tweaks for the Parlor though

I'm awaiting delivery on them now

BTW: I heard you may be stopping by "The House of Craz" later ....... Enjoy kid
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2015, 11:54 PM   #2705
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Nah ............ I'm not anything like Craz
Those were two of the amps I already had in the shop

I did pick up a couple of new tweaks for the Parlor though

I'm awaiting delivery on them now

BTW: I heard you may be stopping by "The House of Craz" later ....... Enjoy kid
Daymm news get around fast! Yup that is correct. I may stop in for an evening of computer talk and music sampling. Last time I went, I stayed so long, I'm surprised he didn't give me the boot.
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:05 AM   #2706
solarrdadd solarrdadd is offline
Blu-ray Champion
 
solarrdadd's Avatar
 
Jul 2008
Alexandria, VA
254
897
4
34
225
Default

evening EZ-E, how was your day buddy?
55" Sony SXRD KDS-A552000 1080P
PS3 Slim x2 & XBOX 360 Elite, iPhone6+ 128gb
iPad4 64gb, AppleTV-hdmi x2, NAS-1tb, Oppo BDP-105D, 105, 93 players
Onkyo PR-SC5507P Pre/Pro; TX-NR525 Harmony 1, iFi iDSD DAC & iUSB Power supply, Axiom Spkrs M80v3, VP180v3, QS8v3, QS4v3 M2v3, Front 3 Bi-Wired! Emotiva XSP-1, XPA-5, UPA-2, UPA-200, & mini-x Amp, X-Ref 12 DSP Sub & Ultra Subs 12, Pro-Ject Debut 3 TT, Polk Audio SDA-2, Monitor 10 & Monitor 5Jr speakers
NY GIANTS!
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2015, 12:44 AM   #2707
DangeRuss DangeRuss is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
186
351
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
Daymm news get around fast! Yup that is correct. I may stop in for an evening of computer talk and music sampling. Last time I went, I stayed so long, I'm surprised he didn't give me the boot.
Never fear ........... He's a gracious host and he has a guest room

If you make it by there tell him I said What Up.

And have a good time
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 02:35 PM   #2708
ldgibson76 ldgibson76 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
ldgibson76's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Northern Delaware
169
567
4
Default

Hello E.

I hope all is well and you're not working as hard as I am. (wishful thinking, right?)
Anyway, I wanted to pick your brain regarding media center programs when it comes to 1080P playback. Are you familiar with XBMC, now known as KODI?

Recently, I had a software failure with XBMC. I know that the XBMC moniker was being replaced by KODI, but I was always under the impression that latest version of XBMC (v.19) would still be available and functional. Last Friday, I tried to load XBMC and the path to the movie files on my LaCie Porsche Design harddrive was completely lost. Not only that, XBMC would not load period. After googling recent issues with XBMC, basically it came down to all operations ceased with it and now KODI is the program in play. S

So I had to uninstall XBMC and download the new KODI program, which looks exactly like XBMC. After some mods and system configurations, everything is fine. But there is one difference, the resolution is stuck at 1600 x 900! With XMBC, I could set the resolution for the 70" LED via HDMI to 1920 x 1080P and the 20" monitor (DVI:d) to 1600 x 900P, which is the appropriate resolution for it. What has me scratching is why true 1080P is no longer available via HDMI? I've checked the settings in the KODI program and as of now, the highest resolution output is maxed at the 1600 x 900. I did check the settings of my graphics card (NVidia GT640 w/2 GB ram) and it recognizes the 70" LED for a max resolution of 1920x1080 and the 20" monitor as 1600x900. I don't get it. Any suggestions?
Regards,

My Room as of Sept 2014

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 12:18 AM   #2709
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 View Post
Hello E.

I hope all is well and you're not working as hard as I am. (wishful thinking, right?)
Anyway, I wanted to pick your brain regarding media center programs when it comes to 1080P playback. Are you familiar with XBMC, now known as KODI?

Recently, I had a software failure with XBMC. I know that the XBMC moniker was being replaced by KODI, but I was always under the impression that latest version of XBMC (v.19) would still be available and functional. Last Friday, I tried to load XBMC and the path to the movie files on my LaCie Porsche Design harddrive was completely lost. Not only that, XBMC would not load period. After googling recent issues with XBMC, basically it came down to all operations ceased with it and now KODI is the program in play. S

So I had to uninstall XBMC and download the new KODI program, which looks exactly like XBMC. After some mods and system configurations, everything is fine. But there is one difference, the resolution is stuck at 1600 x 900! With XMBC, I could set the resolution for the 70" LED via HDMI to 1920 x 1080P and the 20" monitor (DVI:d) to 1600 x 900P, which is the appropriate resolution for it. What has me scratching is why true 1080P is no longer available via HDMI? I've checked the settings in the KODI program and as of now, the highest resolution output is maxed at the 1600 x 900. I did check the settings of my graphics card (NVidia GT640 w/2 GB ram) and it recognizes the 70" LED for a max resolution of 1920x1080 and the 20" monitor as 1600x900. I don't get it. Any suggestions?

Hey man...Sorry for the late reply.
Unfortunately, that is fairly new application and I am not familiar with it at all. I actually use a different front end called "mediabrowser". It's been clutch for me for over 7 years now. I've never had any issues. They also have released a newer version called "Mediabrowser Theater" but from what I've seen the older version will still be functional. I am going to play around with the new xmbc a bit just to see what kind of functionality it offers. However, I think mediabrowser will still be my go to. I find it hard to believe that the old program would stop working like that. Regardless if they have come out with a new version. I would look for an old version of xmbc and re-install it on your hard drive. If you can't find one, just do a system "go back." Sometimes I make changes, or my antivirus makes changes, or I install a new program without realizing that I just changed something important. I think a simple system go back will solve your issues.
Sorry I could not be of more help. I would also go into the settings panel of KODI and make sure there are no add ons that are required for this to work. I would disable any other possible video sources (cards) in your computer's "device manager" and enable only the one I want to work (NVidia GT640). Sometimes the computer will switch back and forth without you realizing.
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 12:20 AM   #2710
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solarrdadd View Post
evening EZ-E, how was your day buddy?
Thanks for checking on me bro!! I'm doing good you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Never fear ........... He's a gracious host and he has a guest room

If you make it by there tell him I said What Up.

And have a good time
I actually never made it over there. I don't think he was home. Maybe next time.
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 12:47 AM   #2711
DangeRuss DangeRuss is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
186
351
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

What's up EBoogie!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post

I actually never made it over there. I don't think he was home. Maybe next time.
I just knew he'd be home waiting for you ........ Did you call ?

Well there's always next time

He loves to show his gear
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 06:00 PM   #2712
ldgibson76 ldgibson76 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
ldgibson76's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Northern Delaware
169
567
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
Hey man...Sorry for the late reply.
Unfortunately, that is fairly new application and I am not familiar with it at all. I actually use a different front end called "mediabrowser". It's been clutch for me for over 7 years now. I've never had any issues. They also have released a newer version called "Mediabrowser Theater" but from what I've seen the older version will still be functional. I am going to play around with the new xmbc a bit just to see what kind of functionality it offers. However, I think mediabrowser will still be my go to. I find it hard to believe that the old program would stop working like that. Regardless if they have come out with a new version. I would look for an old version of xmbc and re-install it on your hard drive. If you can't find one, just do a system "go back." Sometimes I make changes, or my antivirus makes changes, or I install a new program without realizing that I just changed something important. I think a simple system go back will solve your issues.
Sorry I could not be of more help. I would also go into the settings panel of KODI and make sure there are no add ons that are required for this to work. I would disable any other possible video sources (cards) in your computer's "device manager" and enable only the one I want to work (NVidia GT640). Sometimes the computer will switch back and forth without you realizing.
Hello E.

Thanks you for the very helpful reply. So this morning, I turn the system on, immediately went to the KODI program, went into the settings to see whIch resolution was being recognized,..... Low and behold, for the 70", 1920 x 1080p and for the 20" 1600 x 900p!!! So I went back into the Nvidia's setting, and both screens are on the appropriate resolution settings. I then go into my task manager to see which video program was the default, and NVidia is primary and KODI is the default media program for movie playback and JRiver for music playback..... It's funny you mentioned the possibility of other programs being automatically being selected by the operating system. I do have Window Media Center and WMA as options. There had to be some type of Windows update that occurred and jacked everything up!

So far, everything is working fine.
On the same day that the video rez was off, there were some other strange occurrences happening at the same time. First was the resolution issue, then I was having an audio issue with my Verizon Fios Arris media server. I was hearing a faint, very subdued low end popping that was continuous. What was bizarre was the fact that I could not detect which speaker it was coming from. It just seemed to be there. It was very faint, but you could hear it. The popping was only present with the Fios, no other device. It's gone now! Then my Sony 5000ES wouldn't boot up! I discovered that when I was doing a system check to find the cause of the popping (Pre-pro vs. source device). Now, the Sony boots up like nothing was ever wrong! Lastly, when I tried to play "The Crew" on XB One, the system would not connect to the server! I was like, "What the hell is going on!?!
I know that was on Microsoft's end, but with everything going on at the same time, I was starting to think my system was in the beginning stages of complete failure due to old age! It was like vital organs were starting to fail one after the other! Dramatic, right?

Anyway, everything now seems to be working properly. Weird!
Regards,

My Room as of Sept 2014

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2015, 04:59 PM   #2713
ldgibson76 ldgibson76 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
ldgibson76's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Northern Delaware
169
567
4
Default

Update!!!!!!!!

Last night, I experienced a power surge! Everything shutdown and then restarted. All devices seemed to recover and perform normally except for my Apple TV. It has not been able to connect to my iTunes library on the HTPC. Not only that, videos are skipping and hesitating now and even some tracks are pausing and skipping. I can still access the music that's on the ATV hard drive, but connecting to the actual iTunes server is a no-go. I don't get it. You ever have one of those days when it seems everything is malfunctioning for now apparent reason?!
Regards,

My Room as of Sept 2014

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2015, 11:04 PM   #2714
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 View Post
Update!!!!!!!!

Last night, I experienced a power surge! Everything shutdown and then restarted. All devices seemed to recover and perform normally except for my Apple TV. It has not been able to connect to my iTunes library on the HTPC. Not only that, videos are skipping and hesitating now and even some tracks are pausing and skipping. I can still access the music that's on the ATV hard drive, but connecting to the actual iTunes server is a no-go. I don't get it. You ever have one of those days when it seems everything is malfunctioning for now apparent reason?!
Man....that sucks!! I know the feeling when things start to malfunction all of the sudden. It's like you are in the twilight zone . What I would recommend in this case is the following:
Click Start->Run, at the bottom left window, type cmd and press Enter....
and a black screen will pop-up (prompt window). Type ipconfig /release at the prompt window, press Enter, it will release the current IP address.
Then type ipconfig /renew in the same window, press Enter, and wait for a while. This will give you a new ip address.

Also you may want to unplug your modem and router and wait two minutes then plug back in. This will reset your internet connection. I do this every once in a while if streaming becomes spotty or laggy. Hope this helps!
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:20 AM   #2715
ldgibson76 ldgibson76 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
ldgibson76's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Northern Delaware
169
567
4
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post
Man....that sucks!! I know the feeling when things start to malfunction all of the sudden. It's like you are in the twilight zone . What I would recommend in this case is the following:
Click Start->Run, at the bottom left window, type cmd and press Enter....
and a black screen will pop-up (prompt window). Type ipconfig /release at the prompt window, press Enter, it will release the current IP address.
Then type ipconfig /renew in the same window, press Enter, and wait for a while. This will give you a new ip address.

Also you may want to unplug your modem and router and wait two minutes then plug back in. This will reset your internet connection. I do this every once in a while if streaming becomes spotty or laggy. Hope this helps!
Good lookin' out my friend. I will follow the instructions and see what happens. Personally, I think the ATV is on it's last leg. We'll see.
Regards,

My Room as of Sept 2014

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 12:58 AM   #2716
ldgibson76 ldgibson76 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
ldgibson76's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
Northern Delaware
169
567
4
Default

Hello again.

E, I followed your instructions to the tee and,..... It worked!
Everything is back on track. Videos are playing perfectly, music files are no longer skipping.

I was seriously about to purchase another ATV. Totally convinced that mine was shot!!!!!
Thanks again my friend!

I do think it's time to upgrade from the old Panamax MAX5100 Power conditioner to a Furman model. I'm thinking the Elite 15 PFi.
Regards,

My Room as of Sept 2014

"Chance favors only the prepared mind." Louis Pasteur

Last edited by ldgibson76; Yesterday at 01:06 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:35 AM   #2717
DangeRuss DangeRuss is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
186
351
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Good Morning EBoogie!!!!!!!!

Great to see you had the technical wherewithal to help our boy out

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 View Post
Hello again.

E, I followed your instructions to the tee and,..... It worked!
Everything is back on track. Videos are playing perfectly, music files are no longer skipping.

I was seriously about to purchase another ATV. Totally convinced that mine was shot!!!!!
Thanks again my friend!

I do think it's time to upgrade from the old Panamax MAX5100 Power conditioner to a Furman model. I'm thinking the Elite 15 PFi.
I'm glad to read your system is back up and running to its full potential
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 08:44 PM   #2718
ejusted ejusted is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
ejusted's Avatar
 
Apr 2010
New Jersey
68
53
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ldgibson76 View Post
Hello again.

E, I followed your instructions to the tee and,..... It worked!
Everything is back on track. Videos are playing perfectly, music files are no longer skipping.

I was seriously about to purchase another ATV. Totally convinced that mine was shot!!!!!
Thanks again my friend!

I do think it's time to upgrade from the old Panamax MAX5100 Power conditioner to a Furman model. I'm thinking the Elite 15 PFi.
I'm glad I could help!!! I know how frustrating it gets when stuff starts malfunctioning for no reason. We still need to crash Johns house one day. let me know when you are around.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DangeRuss View Post
Good Morning EBoogie!!!!!!!!

Great to see you had the technical wherewithal to help our boy out
What up man!!! How are the amps coming along?? Did the arrive yet?
Receiver-Yamaha RXV-3800, Amps- Pass Labs X250, Pass Labs X3, DAC- M2Tech Young, Projector-Epson 8500UB, Screen-Elite 103", Remote-TSU 9600, Towers-Focal Electra 1038be2, Center chan- Focal 1038be, Side surr-Polk Rm6751, Rear surr-Polk FXi3, Sub-Paradigm PW2200 Ver2, DVR-Dish VP622, Console-Xbox 360 Elite, Xbox Kinect, HTPC-Antec fusion black enclosure., Pre-Amp-Odyssey Candela Vaccum Tube with HT Bypass
  Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 10:48 PM   #2719
DangeRuss DangeRuss is online now
Blu-ray Archduke
 
DangeRuss's Avatar
 
Oct 2009
The "Boogie Down"
186
351
293
62
Send a message via AIM to DangeRuss Send a message via Yahoo to DangeRuss
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejusted View Post

What up man!!! How are the amps coming along?? Did the arrive yet?
I'm still awaiting word from Cosmophonic
Visuals by......
Panasonic~ Oppo

Audio by...
DUAL~ Grado ~ Yamaha
Harman/Kardon~ Acoustic Research
SVS
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Home Theater > Home Theater Galleries

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
PH3AR's Home Theater Thread Home Theater Galleries PH3AR 15 07-29-2013 05:00 AM
Joe's Home theater thread Home Theater Galleries ixlegitballinxl 178 12-16-2012 05:39 PM
JasonR's Home Theater Thread Home Theater Galleries JasonR 1872 08-14-2011 05:56 PM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:43 AM.