Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Big O: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$45.99
Mobile Suit Gundam 08th MS Team: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$37.39
La La Land 4K (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Sicario 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Silence (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Manchester by the Sea (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Planet Earth II 4K (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Assassin's Creed 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Logan (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Lucy 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Founder (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Lone Survivor 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

Old Yesterday, 05:32 AM   #63321
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2006
Find Me!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nightwolf2369 View Post
Don't think it was a break in character at all. It was just him realizing he left himself vulnerable to a Reigns' spear and knew there was no way out of it.
I thought he did. Since I've never seen him do that before. Unless he did and I didn't notice it.
Uplay: JasonVoorhees98
Steam: JasonVoorhees987
Origin: JasonVoorhees987
XBL: CMaggotbone
Social Club: GrimReaper4383
PSN: GrimReaper4383
My PSN Profile Destiny "Public Events"
My Blu-Ray Collection My Destiny Profiles Battleborn Shift Codes
Old Yesterday, 07:16 AM   #63322
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2014

New SmackDown. Bray Wyatt’s “supernatural powers” feel so weird in this modern WWE.

While that Total Bullshit thing was actually quite funny and there was some good ‘Mania build (is that a real shiner or makeup?) this was a weird episode of SDL.

The Usos became the Tag Champs? As the opening match of the show? Not even the Go Home show? Are they not putting these titles on the ‘Mania card or something?

They took the first confrontation what could have been a big match down the line, in Baron Corbin v Orton, and just blew it here on this random SDL? I mean it wasn’t even a bad match but how good could this have been with actual build and without a screw finish that made Orton look oddly weak given the huge match he’s got in like a week.

And that stuff with Cena/Nikki and the Fashion Police… yeah… let us never speak about that… ever again.
Old Yesterday, 01:32 PM   #63323
Blu-ray Knight

Dec 2008
Toronto, Canada

Quote:
I've got a bad feeling that Cena Hogan and Nikki is not gonna do the job and put over Miz and his wife @ Mania since Cena is leaving after Mania, or is it just me?
Cena is going to right the biggest wrong of his career: Wrestlemania 27.

Quote:
New SmackDown. Bray Wyatt’s “supernatural powers” feel so weird in this modern WWE.
Too little, too late. Had The Undertaker done the right thing and put him over 2 years ago, it would've meant something.

Quote:
The Usos became the Tag Champs? As the opening match of the show? Not even the Go Home show? Are they not putting these titles on the ‘Mania card or something?
No. The match was supposed to happen at Wrestlemania 33. There's too many titles to fit on the card unless they want to add an extra hour again like last year.
"Had the pleasure of knowing George Michael in the 80s. Voice of an angel. Now he can sing for them." - Rob Lowe

Follow me if you'd like:

Twitter: Maniac2008
Instagram: wwehistorian
Old Yesterday, 02:09 PM   #63324

Sep 2013
Jersey City, NJ

And so we do this ridiculous dance again. It's pre-sale day, and I am logged in at 10am on the dot and at 10:01 your system is telling me there's not a single $75-100 pre-sale ticket for Summerslam Ticketmaster?

ARE YOU HUGGING KIDDING ME! HUG YOU YOU MOTHERHUGGERS! UNHUGGINGBELIEVABLE! GO HUG YOURSELF TICKETMASTER!

Last edited by megafan2000; Yesterday at 02:15 PM.
Old Yesterday, 02:55 PM   #63325
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2010
Florida

Quote:
Originally Posted by megafan2000 View Post
And so we do this ridiculous dance again. It's pre-sale day, and I am logged in at 10am on the dot and at 10:01 your system is telling me there's not a single $75-100 pre-sale ticket for Summerslam Ticketmaster?

ARE YOU HUGGING KIDDING ME! HUG YOU YOU MOTHERHUGGERS! UNHUGGINGBELIEVABLE! GO HUG YOURSELF TICKETMASTER!
Oh believe me, it's very much possible they ran out of their limited ticket allotment. Ran into the same issues for my Wrestlemania weekend events. Raw and NXT pre-sales and general sales on TM were the absolute worst. Had to go the 3rd party route for my tickets to those shows.

But watch how Stubhub and Seatgeek will be filled with all those lower level seats for like 4x the cost, I'm telling you.
Thanks given by:
megafan2000 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 03:15 PM   #63326

Sep 2013
Jersey City, NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by DanTheMan View Post
Oh believe me, it's very much possible they ran out of their limited ticket allotment. Ran into the same issues for my Wrestlemania weekend events. Raw and NXT pre-sales and general sales on TM were the absolute worst. Had to go the 3rd party route for my tickets to those shows.

But watch how Stubhub and Seatgeek will be filled with all those lower level seats for like 4x the cost, I'm telling you.
I know that's how the game works. Every year or 2, some political guy makes the news, gets on a pulpit and says they'll do something about it legislatively and nothing changes. It's absolutely ridiculous. I had my luck for Summerslam 2015 where I logged in at 10, and had my near floor seat for $100 purchased at about 10:07. I shouldn't have to sit here at my desk for 1-2-3 hours hitting refresh HOPING to get lucky like I did for the NXT house show last November, where after about 90 minutes, I ended up with a floor seat. And I shouldn't have to gamble playing the waiting game waiting for the prices to even themselves out on those 3rd party sites. It's just gotten progressively worse the past 3 or 4 years now.

I know what events I like to go to and how much the ticket I can afford costs, I have my credit card ready to go and I am logged in when I'm supposed to be. Still 9 times out of 10 now, I can't even be offered those tickets because some bot in Russia already cleaned them all out. And for the record all that kept offering me were the $75 nosebleeds. If they want me to buy nosebleeds you might as well offer me the $30 ones.
Old Yesterday, 03:24 PM   #63327
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2016
Youngstown, OH

I don't know how shitty sites like Ticketmaster are still alive.
2016 BluFans VIP

BizCat's Scratchin' Post Deals - Movies and Digital Codes

Fantasy Baseball: Stadium Bratwurst (0-0, 1st)
Thanks given by:
DanTheMan (Yesterday), megafan2000 (Yesterday), SixSpeedSamurai (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 03:37 PM   #63328

Sep 2013
Jersey City, NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizCat View Post
I don't know how shitty sites like Ticketmaster are still alive.
It's unhuggingbelievable.
Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM   #63329
Blu-ray Prince

Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by megafan2000 View Post

Keep trying. Lots of people are on when it starts, but don't find what they want. 15-30 minutes after is the best sometimes.
Falcons: 11-5, NFC Champions! | BDs For Sale/Trade | PSN: ArsSycro | XBone: Ars Sycro
Old Yesterday, 04:34 PM   #63330

Sep 2013
Jersey City, NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycro View Post
Keep trying. Lots of people are on when it starts, but don't find what they want. 15-30 minutes after is the best sometimes.
I've been refreshing/resubmitting every few minutes since 10, so we are at 2.5 hours in. Last year when I bought my NXT ticket for November, I was refreshing for about 90 minutes before the floor seats showed up. Like I said, Ticketmaster has become progressively worse the last 3-4 years. Before, getting it pre-sale was the surefire way to get the exact seats you wanted for their REAL price to beat the bots. Now you can't even get decent seats on pre-sale because of them.
Old Yesterday, 06:34 PM   #63331
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2014
tennessee

WWE announced today that Natalya will induct Beth Phoenix into the WWE Hall of Fame during WrestleMania 33 weekend.

Monday night at approximately 9:30 pm while I was recording the Ross Report about 30 miles from our home, my wife Jan was riding her Vespa home from the gym when when was struck from behind by an automobile driven by a 17 year old young man. Jan suffered a catastrophic brain injury including multiple skull fractures. My little Angel was unfortunately not wearing a helmet which arguably would have prevented the extreme nature of her injuries.
I will fully admit that there has been no experience in my life that could have prepared me for this life changing week. To see one's life partner and love of one's life being kept alive via life support equipment is tragically heartbreaking.

Jan and I started seeing each other in my WCW days and she remained steadfast at my side during my 21 year WWE run, of which she dearly loved and always felt like we were a member of a family there, no matter the various challenges that confronted us along the way including my three bouts with Bells palsy. She never wavered.

Jan and I had memorable success together when I was managing WWE's Talent Relations Department. We were a team in WWE. I was a "coach" and Jan was the best coach's wife ever. She loved the talents and their spouses, invited them into our home, cooked for them and even did some of their laundry that they would bring over. Some of the Attitude Era's biggest stars were made to feel welcome in our home over the years thanks to my wife.

She helped me battle thru multiple bouts of depression as a result of the multiple, Bells palsy attacks, my dependence on Ambian, and nursed me to back health after serious, colon surgery that threatened my life and she never complained one time.

This woman loves me more than I'll ever deserve and simply knowing her has enriched my life to levels that I can never repay.

We hope that the swelling of Jan's brain will subside soon as it must for her to survive. It's that simple. Nonetheless my little, Italian angel who loves her Steelers and all things Pittsburgh is fighting for all's she worth to save her life.

My wife would be so moved to know how many of you are praying for her.

This update has been written through many tears and shaky hands but please know that your support and love for Jan, and me, is both comforting and appreciated.

God Bless you all.

J.R.
Old Yesterday, 07:18 PM   #63332
Blu-ray Count

Oct 2007
Savannah, GA
Send a message via MSN to tommyboy81 Send a message via Yahoo to tommyboy81

so here i am minding my own business on Youtube and this comes up in my Recommended

[Home Theater Setup

TV: Panasonic 50ST50 Plasma
Receiver: Denon 1712 *new*
Front Speakers: Polk Monitor 50's
Center: Polk CS10 *new*
Surrounds: Yamaha NX-220P
Sub: SVS SB-1000 *new*
Thanks given by:
megafan2000 (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:52 PM   #63333
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2006