COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Battle Royale (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Cannibal Holocaust (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Inside Llewyn Davis (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Legend of Billie Jean (Blu-ray)
$5.19
Source Code (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Freezing: Anime Classics Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Gangs of New York (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Pacific Rim (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$189.96
God's Not Dead (Blu-ray)
$17.29
Leviathan (Blu-ray)
$15.89
Dragonwolf (Blu-ray)
$18.20
To Love Ru Darkness: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.49
Nymphomaniac: Volumes I and II (Blu-ray)
$17.99
World War Z 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.92
Mr. Peabody & Sherman (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Jaws (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Last Action Hero (Blu-ray)
$5.19

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 01-10-2014, 07:39 PM   #41

Aug 2010
Default Rooster Teeth Announced Red vs Blue Season 10 and Complete Collection for Blu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MasterChief3624 View Post
$59? I might pull the trigger for that price.

Is the Complete Collection worth it for someone that used to love Red vs. Blue but forgot about it after Season 3 or so?

I have the first couple seasons on DVD.

Absolutely! Not only does the show get better and looks better due to newer games, they went back and remastered those first five seasons in Halo HD.
Old 01-13-2014, 02:46 PM   #42
Power Member

Mar 2012
Columbia, MO

Apparently there's a Best Buy exclusive for the RVBX Collection set, that has an exclusive 15th disc. I bought it for about $80 on eBay yesterday, I'll let you know what's on that 15th disc and I'll add it to the database soon. The exclusive disc is called "Red vs. Blue Mini-Adventures." The PSA and special feature videos are sometimes even funnier than the seasons themselves for this show, so I figured I might as well pick the exclusive set up since it's pretty rare to find apparently. The same set is available on the official Rooster Teeth store, but it's for full retail price at like $164, so I think I got a pretty good deal.
"Oh, and on the off chance there are any astronomy aficionados amongst you, the North Star is that one. Tata." - Dr. King Schultz
Old 01-18-2014, 05:16 PM   #43
Special Member

Jun 2013

I got my collection in the mail and watched the first disc. I'm very optimistic about this impulse buy! I forgot how much I used to love Red vs. Blue, because I remembered a lot of the jokes in the first season. It was a blast from my past, for sure.

The humor has held up extremely well, too! I also forgot that there was actually somewhat of a story, and I really like it as simple as it is.

I'm not sure if they remastered it, but I thought the video really popped off the screen... very sharp and vibrant, primitive textures from a by-gone era be damned. The FBI Warning and opening logo looks like 240p quality (terrible!), but thankfully the actual show seems to have been cleaned up really well.

On a somewhat more negative note, I'm sure this has already been discussed to death, but the actual box the set comes in is really shoddy... It feels super cheap. But maybe it will last a while longer than it seems it will! I wish they worked a little harder on the packaging

But so far, I think this will be a great impulse buy
Old 02-09-2014, 09:14 PM   #44
Power Member

Mar 2012
Columbia, MO

Just finished up watching Seasons 1-10, along with all the special features. It's been a few years since I had watched any of the RvB seasons so it was great to go back and see some of those hilarious jokes and gags all over again. Special features were awesome too. I splurged on the Best Buy Exclusive and probably spent more than I should have, but I feel it's worth it; there's so much to watch in this set.
"Oh, and on the off chance there are any astronomy aficionados amongst you, the North Star is that one. Tata." - Dr. King Schultz
Old 07-22-2014, 01:56 PM   #45
Power Member

Mar 2012
Columbia, MO

The Red vs. Blue Complete Collection is down to $53.99, the lowest it's ever been I believe. I recommend that anyone that is a fan of the series pick it up, as there are tons of special features that are every bit as funny as the episodes themselves.
Old 07-22-2014, 06:37 PM   #46

Jun 2013

Heads up to those of you who want to get the most out of this set I suggest you attempt a price match at Best buy over the phone for this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/red-vs-b...lue&lp=14&cp=1

It includes a special bonus disc of Mini Adventures only available through best buy and the Rooster Teeth store.

Took me about 20 minutes on the phone, but in my opinion worth it, since I enjoy those mini series. It is a DVD though! (only the bonus disc rest of set is Blu Ray)
If you want an answer quicker email me at my username at yahoo.com
Old 07-22-2014, 06:40 PM   #47
Power Member

Mar 2012
Columbia, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by bfett9 View Post
Heads up to those of you who want to get the most out of this set I suggest you attempt a price match at Best buy over the phone for this:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/red-vs-b...lue&lp=14&cp=1

It includes a special bonus disc of Mini Adventures only available through best buy and the Rooster Teeth store.

Took me about 20 minutes on the phone, but in my opinion worth it, since I enjoy those mini series. It is a DVD though! (only the bonus disc rest of set is Blu Ray)
Wow I didn't even realize those were in stock anymore with Best Buy. I paid about $80 for my BB exclusive on eBay last December and it was well worth it. Technically price matching with Amazon over the phone is YMMV but I doubt you'll run into any issues since the picture is exactly the same and it's been out for so long.
Old 07-22-2014, 07:13 PM   #48

Jun 2013

I have an inclination to believe that are selling these on a by order basis. I wouldn't be shocked if they are actually coming indirectly from Rooster Teeth Store via Best Buy.
If you want an answer quicker email me at my username at yahoo.com
Old 07-22-2014, 07:24 PM   #49

Feb 2013
St. Louis, MO

Ordered mine today!!! Sucks I miss out on the bonus disc but it's ok. 20 hours should be plenty for me.
My digital copy trade list has u.s. codes and u.k. codes. Looking to trade for u.s. ultraviolet or Vudu codes only. Thanks for looking!!! http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...postcount=8034
Old 07-23-2014, 04:14 AM   #50
Special Member

Oct 2012
Nashville

Quote:
Originally Posted by BaerGriggs View Post
The Red vs. Blue Complete Collection is down to $53.99, the lowest it's ever been I believe. I recommend that anyone that is a fan of the series pick it up, as there are tons of special features that are every bit as funny as the episodes themselves.
Thanks, got my order in today.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:45 PM   #51

Feb 2013
St. Louis, MO

The season 11 blu ray set is only $12.99 at bestbuy.com if anyone wanted to get that to go with this set.
My digital copy trade list has u.s. codes and u.k. codes. Looking to trade for u.s. ultraviolet or Vudu codes only. Thanks for looking!!! http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...postcount=8034
Old 07-23-2014, 02:49 PM   #52
Power Member

Mar 2012
Columbia, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Outlaw1986 View Post
The season 11 blu ray set is only $12.99 at bestbuy.com if anyone wanted to get that to go with this set.
Good call. I hadn't gotten around to watching it yet, and I like watching them as a continuous season rather than separate episodes online.
Old 07-23-2014, 02:51 PM   #53
Power Member

Mar 2012
Columbia, MO

I've always been a bit curious about what the BB exclusive for RvB Season 10 is, so I might try a price match with Amazon on that and see what it contains.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America