Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.98
West Side Story (Blu-ray)
$14.98
Chucky: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.99
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.95
The Simpsons: The Seventeenth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.96
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
Dragon Ball Z: Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Oblivion (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Game of Thrones: Complete Seasons 1-2 (Blu-ray)
$72.99
The Nutty Professor: 50th Anniversary (Blu-ray)
$28.99
The Tim Burton Collection (Blu-ray)
$26.49
A Certain Scientific Railgun: Complete Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$34.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 10-16-2014, 01:08 PM   #3461
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by OgamiittoMcJ View Post
Yep and kind off ironic that he also released Nightmare
'A Damaged Brain' indeed!
Old 10-16-2014, 04:51 PM   #3462
Power Member

Nov 2008
Western Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrente View Post
Damn, I love this guy!!! He's hilarious!!! I mean, I often hate the way he handles his store, but the rest I simply love. He always manages to make me laugh in front of my computer.

Did you see his "new" listing for NIGHTMARE on his webstore?

It's awesome: http://codereddvd.bigcartel.com/prod...imited-edition

Bottom line is I finally could order what I wanted! 1 month and a half after I decided to. Well at least I could order this time.
End of the whining on my part.
*facepalm*

I love Code Red's releases and all, but sometimes Bill's reactions to things are too much. I love how in Killer Meteor's link, he brought up how Curtains and House on Straw Hill had outsold Nightmare, thus backing up his assertions that Nightmare was a poor seller, without taking into account that not only were those titles available in more locations than his Big Cartel site and eBay (and DiabolikDVD once), but they were consistently available (as opposed to Nightmare, due to Bill's traveling).
#1 WEE MAN FAN
http://mtrodaba2468.dvdaf.com
1000 Blu-Rays as of 11/09/13: John Cassavetes: Five Films: Criterion Collection
1400 Blu-Rays as of 9/7/14: Boardwalk Empire: Season 4
Thanks given by:
AlexIlDottore (10-16-2014)
Old 10-19-2014, 05:54 AM   #3463
Expert Member

Jan 2012
Montana

Well, finally took the plunge on the Milligan titles. The collection counts here would indicate that they have sold really, really poorly. So I grabbed them now just in case Bill does something drastic
Release wishlist: Brain Damage Sisters Deadfall (1993) Vampire's Kiss The Hidden Don't Look Now Man Bites Dog The Brood The Cook, the Thief, His Wife & Her Lover Something Wicked This Way Comes Don't Torture a Duckling Black Belly of the Tarantula McCabe & Mrs. Miller
Old 10-19-2014, 06:51 AM   #3464
Expert Member

Aug 2012
Melbourne, Australia

Is there any way or loop hole whatsoever to get the upcoming blu rays overseas?

Bill's *****ed out of international, Diabolik are sick of dealing with Bill, and there's no longer eBay ones.

I really really want these upcoming titles
Old 10-19-2014, 07:20 AM   #3465
Blu-ray Samurai

Feb 2013
The Ocean State

Quote:
Originally Posted by fuzzymctiger View Post

Bill's *****ed out of international, Diabolik are sick of dealing with Bill, and there's no longer eBay ones.

There are reshipping services, though I have no familiarity with them whatsoever, and do not know how trustworthy or reliable they may or may not be:

http://www.reship.com/
https://www.meimeiexpress.com/home/r...explained.aspx

Other than that, short of Diabolik receiving more, the only real option I can think of may be to have a U.S. member of this site reship them for you personally - the only potential hurdle here, possibly being the one per customer (address?) limit that is being imposed on some titles.
”Always leave boiled rice out for mice and keep lamps dark out of pity for moths.” The ancients had this sort of concern, and it’s really the whole point of life, generation after generation. Without it, one can only be called a blockheaded carcass. - H.Z.

To argue with a man who has renounced the use and authority of reason, and whose philosophy consists in holding humanity in contempt, is like administering medicine to the dead, or endeavoring to convert an atheist by scripture. - T.P.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:20 AM   #3466
Power Member

May 2011

I hope that 4 bundle starts shipping early next week.
Old 10-19-2014, 07:27 AM   #3467
Special Member

Jun 2010
Isn't this where...we came in?

Quote:

Here's what Diabolik posted on FB on Sept. 21:
Quote:
Yes, I am aware that Code Red DVD has new titles up for preorder.
Yes, I am aware that there is no international shipping.
Yes, I am working on getting them.
No, I don't know when I will have them
No, I won't be answering the 100 emails a day asking this question.
If sales are good for Arrow Video's Sullivan's Travels then we might get a boxed set of Preston Sturges films from Arrow!
Thanks given by:
AlexIlDottore (10-19-2014), fuzzymctiger (10-19-2014)
Old 10-19-2014, 08:30 AM   #3468

Sep 2014

That is so weird. Bill is complaining about lousy sales and diabolik is fed up with all the mails they receive from people wanting to buy Bill's product
Old 10-19-2014, 08:42 AM   #3469
Expert Member

Aug 2012
Melbourne, Australia

Those reshipping places charge $40+ for the reshipping, so that would be a last resort option

I might have to get in contact with someone here or on another forum who has no interest buying for themselves, to help me with these bundles.

Or should I wait it out and see if Diabolik does get them?
Old 10-19-2014, 08:55 AM   #3470
Expert Member

Aug 2012
Melbourne, Australia

Quote:
Originally Posted by rillog View Post
That is so weird. Bill is complaining about lousy sales and diabolik is fed up with all the mails they receive from people wanting to buy Bill's product
Every single bit of stock given to Diabolik sold out. No exceptions. Some were gone within hours (and hundreds, which would be large fractions of Bill's total sales), and nearly all were gone within a week.

But all Bill chose to look at was the increase in listings on ebay of his products, not at the ridiculous success when the option to purchase through a competent retailer is given.

I really hope someone else takes over or buys Code Red.
Thanks given by:
AlexIlDottore (10-19-2014), GuitarHeroForHire (10-19-2014), KFelon (10-19-2014)
Old 10-19-2014, 10:30 AM   #3471
Special Member

Jan 2014
France

Quote:
Originally Posted by rillog View Post
Nothing weird about that. Imagine receiving "a hundred" emails a day asking the same thing, when most of the people who asked the question already have a response via a post by Diabolik on facebook.

Nothing weird about Bill complaining about sales either. Look at how he sells his product.
Drink up, Mr. innocent. Drink. Everybody's innocent here. There's only one guilty party...and that's me.
Old 10-19-2014, 11:24 AM   #3472

Jul 2012
The Netherlands
Send a message via MSN to kinkyqueen

I am the proud owner of NIGHTMARE, SAVAGE STREETS and JUST BEFORE DAWN and i thank god on my bare knees that i have no interest in the upcoming titles so far and i'm also glad i did not have to pay an exorbitant amount of money on them since i'm in The Netherlands

This CR situation is getting out of hand and i seriously think that Bill character has some sort of Jekyll & Hyde complex or something...
Thanks given by:
AlexIlDottore (10-19-2014), GuitarHeroForHire (10-19-2014)
Old 10-19-2014, 12:15 PM   #3473
Special Member

Jan 2014
France

I have Nightmare, and I am very happy with it.

I managed to get the very last one in stock at Diabolik when they received a hundred or however many copy's.

Respect to Jesse and Diabolik for this and their great choice and customer service.
Drink up, Mr. innocent. Drink. Everybody's innocent here. There's only one guilty party...and that's me.
Old 10-19-2014, 06:38 PM   #3474

Jun 2012

Quote:

I'm going to contact Bill personally to see if he will ship to me in Canada. I just want to wait for MESSIAH to actually be in his hands. I've spent a few hundred on Code Reds since last year and I've never had a problem with lost or damaged discs. Hopefully I catch him on a good day.

If that's unsuccessful, I will try to reach out to someone on a collector's group on FB to have some discs shipped to them in US, then ship to me. Of course I'll have to pay double shipping and I'll offer a little something extra to someone for their trouble, but I'd still rather do that than pay a scalper on eBay.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors