Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Last Starfighter (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Big (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Hugo (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Spectacular Spider-Man: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$24.99
My Big Fat Greek Wedding (Blu-ray)
$6.98
Beyond Outrage (Blu-ray)
$12.96
Devil's Due (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Simpsons: The Sixteenth Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Slap Shot (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Seven (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Uncle Buck (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Grease (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Fairy Tail: Part 8 (Blu-ray)
$26.99
Somewhere in Time (Blu-ray)
$10.49
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
8-Film Action Collection (Blu-ray)
$7.99
History of the World: Part I (Blu-ray)
$6.16
The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning / The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

View Poll Results: Rate the movie (After You've Seen It!)
One Star 11 13.25%
Two Stars 18 21.69%
Three Stars 36 43.37%
Four Stars 17 20.48%
Five Stars 1 1.20%
Voters: 83. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-09-2013, 02:45 AM   #361
Blu-ray Ninja

Feb 2007
United Kingdom

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoku View Post
My Rating - 7/10

Watched the movie yesterday, decent movie to kill time. Entertaining movie and good to see they dropped the 'Hangover' scenario again. Never felt boring and the laughs were coming at regular interval. Kind of expected Justin Bartha's Doug character will be part of the gang's mad journey, as-usual he was left out.

And the crazy mid credits scene ,
[Show spoiler] are they hinting at a sequel or just a wink at the audience that these guys never change? whatever, it was hilarious
I gave it the same rating and pretty much for the same reasons.

I think I actually am a bit more 'laidback' In terms of giving a review score based on how much I enjoyed watching it, rather than going into really nitty, gritty thematic sort of reviewing.

I'm actually struggling to think how many movies I would've given less than 7 and there's probably a handful including Spring Breakers.
500GB PS3
Panasonic 50VT20B
PSN ID: NARMAK
Old 06-09-2013, 09:21 PM   #362

Jan 2012

defiantly this generations American Pie they even came out in the same years in there generations lol

American Pie (99) -Hangover (09)
American Pie2(01) -Hangover2(11)
American Pie3(03) -Hangover3(13)
American Pie4(12) -Hangover4(??)

all were good IMO the sequels were your obvious cash-ins but were not completely awful IMO as always the first was the best and most memorable and funniest

obviously the hangover is the bigger franchise BO wise but they are defiantly the two biggest comedy franchises around at the mo

will it return in 10years time for a reunion movie like American Pie did though??
I guess it depends on how the 3 guys careers are panning out over the years that will answer that Q its not completely 100% impossible though
and as for a 4th movie in the here and now not a chance the stars know that and and studios are surely getting the message now with the current BO results from this one

Last edited by bratpack; 06-09-2013 at 09:28 PM.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:46 PM   #363
Blu-ray Prince

Dec 2008
York, somewhere else in England

Doubt there will be a reunion as you could tell none of the cast felt like doing this film. Unless all their careers go sour quickly, Hangover 4 will never be a thing. And not after this one underperforming the way it has.
Old 06-09-2013, 09:47 PM   #364

Jun 2013
OH

I gave it a 4, wasn't as good as the other two. But was still funny.
Old 10-13-2013, 06:30 AM   #365
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2007
Venice Baby!

Finally watched this today. It was much better than I expected. Loved the first, thought the second was fine if there hadn't have been a first one. But because it was a complete rehash right down to the jokes I haven't seen it since. The third mixed up the formula in a good way in my opinion. I liked how Doug was taken out again. He isn't a focus, never was so why bring him into the wolfpack now? He isn't needed.

It was a bit darker than the previous ones although I would argue the 2nd got a bit darker as well.

I thought it was clever how they tied it into the original and Bangkok. Plenty of laughs throughout, good use of Chow. Only part I really didn't like and thought was out of place was the beginning with the giraffe. It was just such a dumb joke. Surely they could have thought of something else to kickstart this.

Post credit scene was awesome and oddly enough made me want to see a part IV back to the original formula.

4/5.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies