Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Ultimate Laika Collection (Blu-ray)
$24.99
10 Cloverfield Lane (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Hunt (Blu-ray)
$14.99
High Noon (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Creed (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Cat's Eye (Blu-ray)
$9.99
In the Heart of the Sea (Blu-ray)
$6.99
Kingsglaive: Final Fantasy XV (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Hunger Games: Mockingjay - Part 1 4K (Blu-ray)
$17.43
Body Snatchers (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Count Dracula's Great Love (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Dead-End Drive-In (Blu-ray)
$19.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 08-24-2015, 04:04 AM   #281

Aug 2010
Santa Mira, California

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnamorphicWidescreen View Post
I see it as a commentary on how we shouldn't depend too much on technology....
Duh!
Old 11-25-2015, 05:37 PM   #282
Special Member

Oct 2015
Ontario, Canada

I received this the other day but haven't watched it yet. It's been years since last seen on tv almost 40 years ago. I'm not sure when I'll get around to viewing it but in the meantime, can someone tell me if this is the movie (or maybe Futureworld or Stepford Wives) when a dude had sex with one of the robots and you can tell he
[Show spoiler]unloaded himself
when they show the female robot short-circuiting or maybe
[Show spoiler]simulating an orgasm
. I'm not exactly sure about the latter but call me strange for that scene has stuck with me all those years, lol. I just don't remember which of the 3 films it was in.
Some of My Favorite TV Shows: Family Guy / Law & Order / Three's Company / Columbo / M*A*S*H / Get Smart / The Andy Griffith Show / Trailer Park Boys / The X-Files / South Park / Seinfeld / The Brady Bunch / Little Britain U.S.A. / Sanford and Son / Robot Chicken / The Carol Burnett Show / Kolchak: The Night Stalker / The Waltons / Whose Line Is It Anyway? / SCTV / The Hilarious House of Frightenstein / Don Kirshner's Rock Concert / Archer / The Dick Van Dyke Show
Old 11-25-2015, 09:07 PM   #283
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2011
Within the Woods

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinkDinkerson View Post
I received this the other day but haven't watched it yet. It's been years since last seen on tv almost 40 years ago. I'm not sure when I'll get around to viewing it but in the meantime, can someone tell me if this is the movie (or maybe Futureworld or Stepford Wives) when a dude had sex with one of the robots and you can tell he
[Show spoiler]unloaded himself
when they show the female robot short-circuiting or maybe
[Show spoiler]simulating an orgasm
. I'm not exactly sure about the latter but call me strange for that scene has stuck with me all those years, lol. I just don't remember which of the 3 films it was in.

I think you may be remembering Westworld and one of the saloon girls. I don't think it was from the act itself, but just a prelude to the robots going all wonky. Not that anything can really go wrong .... go wrong .... go wrong.... go wrong ....

Last edited by HonestJohn; 11-25-2015 at 10:16 PM.
Thanks given by:
WinkDinkerson (11-26-2015)
Old 11-26-2015, 01:50 AM   #284
Special Member

Oct 2015
Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonestJohn View Post
I think you may be remembering Westworld and one of the saloon girls. I don't think it was from the act itself, but just a prelude to the robots going all wonky. Not that anything can really go wrong .... go wrong .... go wrong.... go wrong ....
Thx. That's it because I now recall the saloon gal. I think I'll push the movie up the list to view.
Some of My Favorite TV Shows: Family Guy / Law & Order / Three's Company / Columbo / M*A*S*H / Get Smart / The Andy Griffith Show / Trailer Park Boys / The X-Files / South Park / Seinfeld / The Brady Bunch / Little Britain U.S.A. / Sanford and Son / Robot Chicken / The Carol Burnett Show / Kolchak: The Night Stalker / The Waltons / Whose Line Is It Anyway? / SCTV / The Hilarious House of Frightenstein / Don Kirshner's Rock Concert / Archer / The Dick Van Dyke Show
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America