Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Fast & Furious 1-7 Collection (Blu-ray)
$27.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
$99.99
John Wick 4K (Blu-ray)
$15.96
Doctor Who: The Complete Seventh Series (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
$64.99
Star Trek: The Next Generation - The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$90.10
Preacher: Season One (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Godfather Collection (Blu-ray)
$18.99
Preacher: Season One (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Glengarry Glen Ross (Blu-ray)
$4.00
Olympus Has Fallen (Blu-ray)
$4.00
Cowboy Bebop: Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$64.49
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 12-13-2015, 06:25 AM   #1641

Jun 2014
UT

Cool thanks, next question is the one at WW online with that cover lists containing the extras; trying to find the with the higher bitrate encode and that version supposedly has no extras.

Saw one on ebay that says rental on the bottom but says bonus features on the disc.

Best regards,
KvE
Old 12-13-2015, 06:38 AM   #1642
Blu-ray Knight

Mar 2010
Eastfarthing

Quote:
Originally Posted by KMFDMvsEnya View Post
Cool thanks, next question is the one at WW online with that cover lists containing the extras; trying to find the with the higher bitrate encode and that version supposedly has no extras.

Saw one on ebay that says rental on the bottom but says bonus features on the disc.

Best regards,
KvE
If you go here (click on the picture) and click on 'Back' right under the picture, it will show you the info to the regular version:

If you go here and click on 'Back' right under the picture, it will show you the info for the Walmart version:

I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that although the WW website lists it as having special features, it is actually the right one, but I wouldn't swear to it.

Good luck!

Edit: Also, both actual discs look almost identical, sort of a light shade of blue on the disc, but the regular one says something like 'Bonus Features on Disc' or something like that, whereas the Walmart version does not say that on the disc.

Also found this: http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1606
Joe

Last edited by frogmort; 12-13-2015 at 06:46 AM.
Thanks given by:
KMFDMvsEnya (12-13-2015)
Old 05-01-2016, 12:40 AM   #1643

Apr 2016

Does anyone know if the digital redemption code inside still works. It is listed as "Code May Not Be Valid After 11/20/2012 but I know a bunch of similar codes still work or are extended
Old 07-24-2016, 04:34 AM   #1644

Jun 2013

This happened with mine but I just called vudu and they helped redeem it. I'm not sure it was mentioned elsewhere but this came out recently. I got it today and it's beautiful. Third time buying this movie.

https://www.google.com/search?q=supe...ghh8vUimgMM%3A

The "embossing" around the characters faces is really well done.
Old 09-26-2016, 03:20 PM   #1645

Oct 2014
RVA

My MetalPak has a TargetTicket.com / UV sticker on the shrinkwrap. It says the code may not be valid after 1/18/2017, which obviously has not yet occurred so to me that means it must be valid. But I opened the shrinkwrap (I just bought this this weekend) and there was no ultraviolet slip with a code in the box? How am I supposed to redeem my UV copy? I went to TargetTicket.com and it says the service is discontinued and it doesn't seem like I can sign up for an account?

EDIT: I feel stupid now... It was on the reverse side of the j-card. I don't normally remove those from the steelbook, so I didn't notice it, but I was getting frustrated so I figured I should investigate the box again and see if I can find the code, and there it was.

Last edited by callahan09; 09-26-2016 at 03:49 PM.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America