Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$91.03
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$32.99
Nightbreed (Blu-ray)
$20.95
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Kingpin (Blu-ray)
$14.39
Planes: Fire & Rescue (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Welcome to the Space Show (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Scanners (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Congo (Blu-ray)
$8.69
Raw Force (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Dragon Ball Z: Season 8 (Blu-ray)
$32.18
Street Fighter: Assassin's Fist (Blu-ray)
$20.60
Juan of the Dead (Blu-ray)
$8.69
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old 11-08-2013, 10:00 PM   #641
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2011
California!

Glad I got it when I did! Its now $34.99 before the coupon!
Anna Faris' Biggest Fan

A year ago (June 2013), I saw Showgirls for the first time and it's changed my life.
Old 11-09-2013, 04:13 PM   #642
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by erlinmeyer View Post
when it was first listed it was $27.29...check out the price history for it
Re. Jungle Book animated BD at Amazon...

Eww! I'm glad to know that because I don't like paying more than they were willing to sell it to other people recently. That puts my limit at $22.99 (willing to going 70 cents higher). l'll still put in an Amazon preorder when I get around to it and if the coupon is still alive, but this guarantees that if no B&M store has it in their ad for $27.99 or less when it releases, I'll cancel my Amazon preorder. I think that would be pretty likely, though. $27.99 is really steep for a 2D only Disney movie.

Unfortunately (for me) The Jungle Book is one of my favorite Disney animated, and while I'm hard pressed to pay $20 for any new release movie whatsoever by any studio no matter how much I liked it, I'll cave and pay up to $23 on Jungle Book which is still $8 too high IMHO. But anything higher and I'll wait or add it to my DMC enrollment candidates. Even I have limits with Disney's and Amazon's greed.

BTW, I found out about this first because Target was playing some promo about The Jungle Book on their TV, and I figured it must be a BD preorder even though I got tired of waiting around for them to say something useful about it. The narration was especially bad... something like "meet Baloo the bear who raised Mowgli". Oh really? Obviously whoever wrote the narration never bothered to watch the movie... unless being with Mowgli for a couple days counts as raising him.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:28 PM   #643

Nov 2009

Just an FYI if you ordered when it was a lower price, I had success in emailing Amazon CS and they retroactively applied the coupon to my lower priced order. Doesn't hurt for you to give it a try as well.
Old 11-09-2013, 11:51 PM   #644
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2011
California!

Im doubting this will go any lower due to the fact its the version with a digital copy, im going to sell the DC anyways haha.
Anna Faris' Biggest Fan

A year ago (June 2013), I saw Showgirls for the first time and it's changed my life.
Old 11-10-2013, 03:04 AM   #645
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwaggerJagger View Post
Im doubting this will go any lower due to the fact its the version with a digital copy, im going to sell the DC anyways haha.
You may be right. If this stays too expensive because of the DC I don't care about, I'll cancel the preorder if I can get the BD + DVD edition anywhere cheaper. How sad that Amazon only puts the $5 coupon on the version with the DC.
Old 12-17-2013, 07:30 PM   #646
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2010
MS, USA

The Pirate Fairy has a $5 Amazon coupon

Currently it's $29.99 ($34.99 - $5). Price was $20.89 ($25.89 - $5) yesterday so possibly it could come back down

Looks like the coupon expires tomorrow.
Old 12-18-2013, 05:01 AM   #647
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by wjasoncul View Post
The Pirate Fairy has a $5 Amazon coupon

Currently it's $29.99 ($34.99 - $5). Price was $20.89 ($25.89 - $5) yesterday so possibly it could come back down

Looks like the coupon expires tomorrow.
Thanks for posting. I ordered it but I'll cancel it if it doesn't come out to $22 or less shipped when release date is near. I worry that it may not even be carried or mentioned in any local store ads in which case Amazon won't have a good price for it.

I despise how Amazon has these for sale really cheap briefly and then jacks the price up by the time I hear about it. So I made a note of the $20.89 price and decided I'll be generous and go up to $22 on this. I guess I should read some reviews. All I know is I see Tinkerbell on it, and my family LOVES all of the Tinkerbell movies. I'm surprised it's not in 3D given that the last Tinkerbell movie was in 3D.
Old 12-19-2013, 03:55 AM   #648

Aug 2012

Thanks for the heads up wjasoncul. I won't keep the preorder if the price doesn't drop some, but I know my niece wants this so I grabbed it while the coupon is good.
Old 12-29-2013, 02:25 PM   #649
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2007
Austin, TX

No more Amazon coupons? And what happened to OP?
Without Blu-ray, your HDTV is just a TV.
Old 12-29-2013, 04:50 PM   #650
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2009
SF Bay Area, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Living Near Shamu View Post
No more Amazon coupons? And what happened to OP?
There was just one two weeks ago
Old 01-21-2014, 10:13 AM   #651
Expert Member

Jan 2010
London, England

Do we think we'll see a coupon for Frozen with release in under 2 months?
Old 02-07-2014, 02:45 PM   #652
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2012

There is still time for a Jungle Book coupon from DMR.
Old 03-18-2014, 08:47 AM   #653

Feb 2010

$5 DMR coupon for Saving Mr. Banks, which releases tomorrow. Coupon expires on Sat., Mar. 22
Old 10-08-2014, 07:23 PM   #654

Sep 2013

Sorry for bumping an old thread, but does anybody know for sure whether Disney has completely stopped with these coupons? Was expecting one for SHIELD S1 and even Sleeping Beauty this week, but nothing.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:25 PM   #655

Dec 2013
Yuma, AZ

Quote:
Originally Posted by please.recycle View Post
Sorry for bumping an old thread, but does anybody know for sure whether Disney has completely stopped with these coupons? Was expecting one for SHIELD S1 and even Sleeping Beauty this week, but nothing.
Its very rare. I certainly wouldn't 'expect' them on any certain titles. I would just be psyched when they go up.
Old 10-08-2014, 07:32 PM   #656

Sep 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Papageorgio View Post
Its very rare. I certainly wouldn't 'expect' them on any certain titles. I would just be psyched when they go up.
Do you recall the last one they issued?

Even the site where you could get them for TV shows has been deactivated, which is where I was expecting one for SHIELD. It's just that I have not heard any mention of it over at DVD Talk either, so I thought I would ask here.
Old 10-08-2014, 08:25 PM   #657
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2010
MS, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by please.recycle View Post
Do you recall the last one they issued?
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showpost.ph...&postcount=653

Quote:
$5 DMR coupon for Saving Mr. Banks, which releases tomorrow. Coupon expires on Sat., Mar. 22
If I had to take a guess...
Old 10-08-2014, 08:29 PM   #658
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2009

Woah! Blast from the past!

Also, IIRC, whenever they had these online Disney coupons on AMZ, they would usually come available very early on, around when the pre-orders were first put on the site and then they would only be available for a week.

So if there were coupons for AoS or SB and if they followed the same pattern as the coupons before, they would typically have been released and gone a while ago when the pre-orders were first put up, not during or after the release week.
For Trade:
Have: 1 x $10 movie money for any movie from NOAH, The Walking Dead S4 CinemaNow code, Sons of Anarchy digital comic (from BB exclusive of S6)

Want: Any of the following (or some combo) for each ~$10 code
(A) 2 iTunes DC's, or (B) 2 slips, or (C) GC for 1/2 nominal value, or (D) 1 inexpensive blu (<$10 type), or (E) DMR codes or ticket stubs, or (F) other types of unique codes, or (G) open to other suggestions. . . . . . . . Please see my WTT thread for details.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals