Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Gravity 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Ender's Game (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Gravity (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Robots / Horton Hears a Who / Rio (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Blu-ray)
$5.99
Gremlins (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Man with No Name Trilogy 4K Remastered Edition (Blu-ray)
$29.96
The Goonies (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Reality Bites (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Robin Hood (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Garfield 1 & 2: Fat Cat Double Pack (Blu-ray)
$9.98
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Blu-ray)
$10.99
Weird Science (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Brother Bear / Brother Bear 2 (Blu-ray)
$13.99
Pacific Rim 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old Yesterday, 08:48 PM   #7181
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2009
Little Rock, AR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Edword View Post
Have they made any specific "announcement" when Cinderella is going in the Vault?
No, except for earlier DMC print ads claiming it was going in the Vault this month with Peter Pan; later print ads (and all online ads) list only Peter Pan & Return to Never Land. Disney only sends Diamond/Platinum titles to the Vault once per year (end of January before 2011, end of April in 2011-13, now end of May); if Cinderella's clock were about to strike midnight we'd have heard about it long before now.

Though there's no specific announcement to that effect, the fact that Kenneth Branagh is directing a 2015 live-action remake of Cinderella for Disney, combined with Sleeping Beauty's earlier-than-expected Diamond release coinciding with the likely home-video debut of Maleficent, strongly suggests Disney is holding Cinderella for either the 2015 or (more likely) 2016 return-to-Vault window. (Edit: Branagh's version is currently set to hit theaters March 13, 2015.)
BD players: PS3 Slim 250GB; Sherwood BDP-5004 (region-free); HP P7-1010 w/ LG WH12LS38K, AMD HD 6570, TMT 3, 5 & 6, PDVD 11, Nero 11
A/V hardware: Vizio E3D320VX 3DTV; Sony HT-SS380; Vizio Co-Star (Google TV); Radiient HDMI switch (PC also has Hanns-G HL227 & Altec Lansing 2.1 speakers)
-----------------
Avatar: Vivien Leigh's Gone with the Wind Oscar, my own photo taken in 2011 at Little Rock's Historic Arkansas Museum.

Last edited by RBBrittain; Yesterday at 08:52 PM. Reason: Expand
Old Yesterday, 11:00 PM   #7182
Special Member

Sep 2012
California USA

quick question everyone. I recently completed my commitment orders and i just now canceled. The account was under my gf's name and her card. now my question. Can i join with a different card (my own) and still use the same address?

(I glanced at the FAQ but didnt see my answer, unless i missed it)
[GaGa]SpiderRock88
Old Yesterday, 11:36 PM   #7183
Special Member

Mar 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRock88 View Post
quick question everyone. I recently completed my commitment orders and i just now canceled. The account was under my gf's name and her card. now my question. Can i join with a different card (my own) and still use the same address?
As long as the account is properly cancelled / closed, you can rejoin even with the same name and card if you wish.
Would wait a couple of days just to be on the safe side.
Old Yesterday, 11:38 PM   #7184

Apr 2014
Parma, Idaho

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpiderRock88 View Post

(I glanced at the FAQ but didnt see my answer, unless i missed it)
I would probably wait a few days until your gf's account is completely gone from the system (the website won't even find the info as being accurate in that case) and then sign up. This'll just ensure your account keeps from getting flagged as a duplicate.
Old Yesterday, 11:42 PM   #7185
Special Member

Sep 2012
California USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by WacKO View Post
As long as the account is properly cancelled / closed, you can rejoin even with the same name and card if you wish.
Would wait a couple of days just to be on the safe side.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blergedandlawyered View Post
I would probably wait a few days until your gf's account is completely gone from the system (the website won't even find the info as being accurate in that case) and then sign up. This'll just ensure your account keeps from getting flagged as a duplicate.

Great! Thanks for the responses was gonna wait to rejoin till next Friday or so
[GaGa]SpiderRock88
Old Today, 12:49 AM   #7186

Sep 2012
Lodi, NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrestlemaniac02 View Post
Anyone know if you can join with just a prepaid credit card?
When I had troubles with my credit card and DMC, they asked me if I was using a prepaid credit card / debit card and they said that's the only payment method they don't accept.
Old Today, 01:21 AM   #7187

Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by WacKO View Post
Yes. Been discussed and done many times already.
Of course not. Terms say $29.95 and higher with NO discounts, you seriously think a $15 title WITH B2G1 will count as a commitment?
We know special $24.95 offers count. 3D with discount that's $29.95 has counted ( although a bit fuzzy now ) but $15 with B2G1?
Yet my first enrollment counted multiple titles that I got at 60% off as commitments (Frozen, Avengers 3D, etc.) Maybe I just got lucky?

Now my 2nd enrollment only lit up for Thor 2. Still 2 empty mouse heads even though both orders have shipped.
Old Today, 01:41 AM   #7188

Jan 2010

Got a shipment and Tron Legacy 3D was slipless.
Looked closer and it also had a big slash in the plastic and case on the back and some cracks in other places. Wonder where they pulled that one from.

with slips:
ghosts of the abyss 3D (lenticular with what looks like a unique purposely distressed silver trim)
chicken little 3D (lenticular)
mars needs moms 3D (non-lenticular)
bolt 3D (lenticular)
return to neverland

Last edited by maxpower1; Today at 08:20 AM.
Old Today, 02:13 AM   #7189

Sep 2012
Lodi, NJ

I finally received my enrollment order after about 2 weeks dealing with DMC that could not process my credit card for some reason. They must have some cheap system because that's the only store I have had issues with.

For slipcover lovers like myself:

With slips:

Fox and Hound 2-Movie Collection
Little Mermaid 1 & 2
Jungle Book 2
Peter Pan: Return to Never Land
Castle in the Sky
The Tigger Movie

All slips arrived in mint condition.

No slips:

Alice in Wonderland 60th Anniversary Edition

I'm cool with that since I ordered the slip from Disney a week ago. I'm already a VIP member since my B2G1 shipped few days ago. As soon as I receive it, cancel and re-up.
Old Today, 02:15 AM   #7190

Sep 2012
Lodi, NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxpower1 View Post
Got a shipment and Tron Legacy 3D was slipless.
You can order one from Disney. I ordered it two days ago because the slip I have is not in mint condition.
Old Today, 02:23 AM   #7191

Feb 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by mjg87 View Post
Yet my first enrollment counted multiple titles that I got at 60% off as commitments (Frozen, Avengers 3D, etc.) Maybe I just got lucky?
If I recall correctly, you were the one who placed a giant $180-something order with a bunch of 3Ds, right? For spending that kind of money in a single order, I honestly think they ought to have given you a few more commitments for it lol! I really wouldn't be surprised if they had someone manually marking orders are commitment, given that it seems to vary how long it takes.
Old Today, 03:08 AM   #7192

Jul 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by incoherent View Post
If I recall correctly, you were the one who placed a giant $180-something order with a bunch of 3Ds, right? For spending that kind of money in a single order, I honestly think they ought to have given you a few more commitments for it lol! I really wouldn't be surprised if they had someone manually marking orders are commitment, given that it seems to vary how long it takes.
Yes that was me lol I went all out, it was hard to resist after not buying Disney movies for so long due to their pricing and not getting in on the first week deals. Really love that this club has helped me play catch up in a highly affordable way.
Old Today, 03:12 AM   #7193

Feb 2013
Janesville, WI

Disney hasn't really sent me a e-mail since i placed my enrollment order, should i be worried or does it usually take them awhile? When i go to my account it says my status for all the movies are "on hold". It still says i don't have any commitments, and i don't really want to place a order for the B2G1 deal until i know my enrollment order has went through. I would think they would have sent me a order confirmation e-mail right away like most websites, but i guess this could be different i dono.
Old Today, 03:16 AM   #7194

Feb 2012
United States

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi2loc View Post

No slips:

I'm cool with that since I ordered the slip from Disney a week ago. I'm already a VIP member since my B2G1 shipped few days ago. As soon as I receive it, cancel and re-up.
WOAH! Really? Did they get more of Alice in Wonderland in stock? I called a couple of weeks ago and they didn't have it. Thanks in advance!
Old Today, 03:28 AM   #7195

Apr 2011
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jacob Anderson View Post
Disney hasn't really sent me a e-mail since i placed my enrollment order, should i be worried or does it usually take them awhile? When i go to my account it says my status for all the movies are "on hold". It still says i don't have any commitments, and i don't really want to place a order for the B2G1 deal until i know my enrollment order has went through. I would think they would have sent me a order confirmation e-mail right away like most websites, but i guess this could be different i dono.
It can take up to 48 hours to get "your order has been placed" email and a few days before they ship.

Then ANOTHER few days after they ship to get your commitment mickey ears.

Plus this is your first sign up so it may take even longer (then again I'm basing this on my original sign up 2 years ago)

I think the B2G1 offers ends soon, you may as well place that order now and you'll get an email for faster than the intro order. No idea why though.
Old Today, 03:31 AM   #7196

Feb 2013
Janesville, WI

Quote:
Originally Posted by kino View Post
It can take up to 48 hours to get "your order has been placed" email and a few days before they ship.

Then ANOTHER few days after they ship to get your commitment mickey ears.

Plus this is your first sign up so it may take even longer (then again I'm basing this on my original sign up 2 years ago)

I think the B2G1 offers ends soon, you may as well place that order now and you'll get an email for faster than the intro order. No idea why though.
Okay thank you, i think i will still wait to i get my order has been placed e-mail before i place my B2G1 order in case for some reason i am denied or something, plus i think the deal is good til the end of the month so i still have like 10 days so i can wait another 24 hours.
Old Today, 04:41 AM   #7197

Mar 2014

Finally got my enrollment order. Yay!

Slips:
The Little Mermaid
Monsters Inc.
Peter Pan
Pocahantas & Pocahantas II
Up

No Slips:
Mulan & Mulan II
Finding Nemo

Gonna cancel on Monday and then reenroll a few days after. Hopefully it shows I've done all my commitments by then, I called up today and apparently they weren't showing since my commitments were shipped out first it got messed up. Maybe after next go around I'll order all the slips I'm missing at once
Old Today, 05:15 AM   #7198

Apr 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by pi2loc View Post
I finally received my enrollment order after about 2 weeks dealing with DMC that could not process my credit card for some reason. They must have some cheap system because that's the only store I have had issues with.

For slipcover lovers like myself:

With slips:

Fox and Hound 2-Movie Collection
Little Mermaid 1 & 2
Jungle Book 2
Peter Pan: Return to Never Land
Castle in the Sky
The Tigger Movie

All slips arrived in mint condition.

No slips:

I got Alice in Wonderland - 60th Anniversary Edition in my enrollment package today and it came with a slip. It also came with a bonus 2-track Disney Princess CD sampler ("Kiss the Girl" and "A Whole New World"). Did you hopefully get the CD sampler too?
Old Today, 05:25 AM   #7199

Apr 2014

I called DMC customer service tonight to see what was up with my order that was still "On Hold" after 10 days. My first impression is that they are great to work with - very friendly and helpful. Since I called at approximately 12:30 AM Eastern Time, there was minimal waiting (maybe a minute). Michelle, the cast member, apologized that the system was currently running slow to bring up member accounts, but she still had everything worked out in just two or three minutes. As I guessed, one of the movies I had ordered was on back order but they just got it back in stock and my order was actually being processed and should be shipped within the next 1-3 business days. Hurray! That was much easier than I thought, and I definitely plan on calling to cancel after it arrives, and then re-enrolling over the phone instead of via internet.

I'm not sure which movie was on back order, but if anyone is waiting on an order for 3-D Iron Man 3, 3-D Avengers, or 3-D Thor 2, there is a good chance that order will get shipped early next week.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals