Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Nekromantik (Blu-ray)
$20.19
Sons of Anarchy: Seasons 1-6 (Blu-ray)
$172.59
Pumpkinhead (Blu-ray)
$18.99
Mad Men: The Final Season, Part 1 (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Woodstock: 3 Days of Peace & Music (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Attack on Titan Part 2 (Blu-ray)
$24.98
Masterpiece: Downton Abbey Seasons 1 - 4 (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Blu-ray)
$10.39
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$15.94
Chucky: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.99
The Simpsons: The Seventeenth Season (Blu-ray)
$29.96
Game of Thrones - The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$34.99
James Cameron's Deepsea Challenge 3D (Blu-ray)
$18.68
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$57.99
Dragon Ball Z: Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$17.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

View Poll Results: Rate the movie (After You've Seen It!)
0.5 1 0.94%
1.0 2 1.89%
1.5 4 3.77%
2.0 4 3.77%
2.5 11 10.38%
3.0 24 22.64%
3.5 27 25.47%
4.0 21 19.81%
4.5 8 7.55%
5.0 4 3.77%
Voters: 106. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-2014, 05:08 AM   #2741

Jun 2012
NYC

Movie was alright, Gibson was awesome. Stole the show.
G-Man Movie Reviews on YouTube - Reviews of Annabelle, Gone Girl, The Guest, Jersey Shore Massacre, The Purge: Anarchy, 22 Jump Street, Godzilla,The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Brick Mansions, Oculus, Bad Words, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Hellraiser, Can't Hardly Wait, 21 Grams, Fargo, Glengarry Glen Ross, 48 Hours, The Croods, and more!

The Guest - Movie Review Annabelle - Movie Review Gone Girl - Movie Review Scream - Movie Review
Old 09-04-2014, 05:28 AM   #2742

Jun 2012
NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluballs31 View Post
Also, loved Gibson in this role. I might get flamed for this but at times he reminded me of Heath Ledger as the Joker. Felt like he was a bit crazy in the head and it worked perfectly for him.
No flaming from me - I got the Joker impression from him as well and TDK is one of my all-time favorite movies.
G-Man Movie Reviews on YouTube - Reviews of Annabelle, Gone Girl, The Guest, Jersey Shore Massacre, The Purge: Anarchy, 22 Jump Street, Godzilla,The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Brick Mansions, Oculus, Bad Words, The Grand Budapest Hotel, Hellraiser, Can't Hardly Wait, 21 Grams, Fargo, Glengarry Glen Ross, 48 Hours, The Croods, and more!

The Guest - Movie Review Annabelle - Movie Review Gone Girl - Movie Review Scream - Movie Review
Old 09-04-2014, 06:01 AM   #2743
Blu-ray Ninja

Nov 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by GorillaGuy View Post
has been 24 hours since I suffered through The Expendables 3 and it is too hard to make a review so I'll just make a list of all the questionable things in this movie.

- For some unknown reason, out of the blue, there is a random scene of Sylvester Stallone's face. The camera zooms in as close as it possibly can while "Come With Me Now" plays. This goes on for about a minute. It was like the last shot of Dawn of the Planet of the Apes. During this ridiculously long scene I realized that he always looks like he's smelling a really bad fart.

- Sylvester Stallone does not have a single line of dialogue in this movie, believe it or not. Instead, he just grunts and makes inaudible noises. Same goes for Dolph Lundgren.

-Sylvester Stallone outruns a collapsing building and runs as stiff as humanly possible. It's hilarious.

- I have seen movies on the SyFy channel with better special effects.

- Ronda Rousey nearly killing five random, innocent men for being in a personal quarrel.

- As a result of having so much plastic pumped into his face, Sylvester Stallone is unable to make more than one facial expression. He looks like a monster.

I still can not wrap my mind around the fact that this is a real movie. It seems like a joke.
just read this post and I laughed out loud a couple times. There is humor in truth, no?

dont forget the blatant product placement of the new Ford truck that takes place about 30-45 minutes into the movie. They literally did a 15 second full-view shot of the vehicle while Stallone is in the background throwing bags in the trunk. It was so shameless and embarrassing.
Big Tits Zombie

-Action

No synopsis for Big Tits Zombie.

(don't think it needs one, fellas. Pretty self explanatory.)
Old 09-04-2014, 11:00 AM   #2744
Blu-ray Samurai

Jun 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by gp1086 View Post
Movie was alright, Gibson was awesome. Stole the show.
That's because he's the only one doing any heavy lifting acting-wise. Arnold and Harrison are slumming for a quick paycheck, while Rousey can't act period.
Old 09-04-2014, 05:31 PM   #2745
Special Member

Dec 2009

Late to the party, but here's our review:

Want to see people ramble on about movies? Check out the official Someone Has to Review It! YouTube channel and subscribe!
Old 09-04-2014, 07:06 PM   #2746

Jan 2014
Magalia, CA
Send a message via Skype™ to Thoix

I swear, a large portion of this movie goes against what the franchise set out to do in the first place. Actually, that may have been the whole movie for the PG-13 BS. I agree with others who say Mel Gibson is the only redeeming quality of the movie. Everything else just bored me to death.
Favorite Blu-ray: Star Wars: The Complete Saga
Favorite Director: Christopher Nolan
Favorite Actor: Peter Dinklage
Favorite Actress: Chloe Grace Moretz
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies