Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
Fairy Tail: Part 12 (Blu-ray)
$31.69
Gatchaman Crowds: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$36.99
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$32.99
Nightbreed (Blu-ray)
$20.95
The Bubble 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Magic in the Moonlight (Blu-ray)
$22.79
Planes: Fire & Rescue (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Kingpin (Blu-ray)
$14.39
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Scanners (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Tommy Boy (Blu-ray)
$4.88
The Last Supper (Blu-ray)
$13.29
How to Train Your Dragon 2 (Blu-ray)
$19.98
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 10-02-2014, 02:58 PM   #121

Feb 2014

Jeff ships quick as others have said. Mine should arrive Saturday.
Old 10-03-2014, 12:29 AM   #122

Oct 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by returnofthemack View Post
I would be greatful if anyone who blind bought this blu Ray would check back in after they watch it and let me know what you think. I'm considering buying it but I'm on fence.
Received mine today. I'll try to watch it this weekend
Vizio 42" LCD HDTV
PS3 Slim
Sony HT CT-150
Old 10-03-2014, 01:59 PM   #123

Jan 2012
Toronto, ON(CAN)
Canada 1/1000 it's really very exclusive!

This is a blind purchase for me, but to be honest, as a collector who enjoys all genres and especially the 70's and 80's, this title is probably the most EXCLUSIVE in my collection.

I would have liked my copy numbered(Like the first hundreds), but I'm very happy with my order and I hope it will be this Monday in my hands.

REGARDS
Old 10-05-2014, 10:10 PM   #124

Feb 2014
Maine, USA

Quote:
I would be greatful if anyone who blind bought this blu Ray would check back in after they watch it and let me know what you think. I'm considering buying it but I'm on fence.
Really fun movie, no regrets for purchasing it from me. Has a fun 1950's sci-fi feel to it (since it's also a large part of the plot) but with plenty of 80's charm. Lot of tongue in cheek moments, think Night of the Creeps without the gross effects.
Thanks given by:
returnofthemack (10-10-2014)
Old 10-10-2014, 01:01 AM   #125
Special Member

Jul 2013
Baltimore, Maryland

Quote:
Just watched this tonight. Highly enjoyable. VERY 80s, as many others have mentioned. Tone is like a cross between Mars Attacks, Halloween III, and early 80s Brian De Palma (and throw in director Jeff Lieberman's BLUE SUNSHINE, if you've seen that one).

Anyone who has nostalgia for 80s video stores will get a lot of extra kicks out of this as well; I could watch this again just spotting the different tapes and posters on display in the several video stores depicted.

Picture quality is nice; very much like seeing a vintage 80s print in a theater. I was worried about the audio quality from remarks here, but despite the technical specs I found the sound to be full and robust, and in fact it compared favorably to many cult and genre films I've watched on blu. Super-quick turnaround between my order and shipping, incidentally.
Top Films I'd like issued on U.S. blu-ray: 4th Man; Anguish; Atlantic City; Cisco Pike; Deep End; Don't Look Now; Fox and His Friends; Martha; The Mother and the Wh-re; Night Moves; Silent Partner; Sun Don't Shine; Swedish Love Story; Syndromes and a Century; Taking Off; Titicut Follies; Together; Trouble Every Day; Wattstax; Xala. Titles issued from original wish list so far:Ali: Fear Eats the Soul; Possession.

Alternative Film Loglines
Thanks given by:
returnofthemack (10-10-2014)
Old 10-13-2014, 05:03 PM   #126

Jan 2012
Toronto, ON(CAN)
Canada

For those who have not seen this film, it is a recommended 100% Film. Jeff Lieberman is incredible, if you enjoy films of the 80s, then you will see what I mean. Immediately I saw the film, I saw the film again with Mr. Lieberman's Commentary.

This is a limited edition of only 1000 copies, and sincerely for Me! in my collection is the most EXCLUSIVE Title that I own on Blu Ray..........not everybody can say that they own 1/1000 copies!

REGARDS
Old 10-25-2014, 07:16 AM   #127

Sep 2014

Just scored a copy of this on eBay for $30 + $4 shipping. Signed and numbered copy of 1,000 Looking forward to this, haven't seen it in years
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America