Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Jurassic World 3D Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray)
$39.49
Labyrinth 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.81
Game of Thrones: The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
$47.86
Twin Peaks: The Original Series, Fire Walk With Me & The Missing Pieces (Blu-ray)
$49.11
London Has Fallen (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Banshee: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$25.21
Supergirl: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$36.99
Frankenstein: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.55
Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection (Blu-ray)
$119.99
Star Trek Beyond 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The BFG (Blu-ray)
$24.99
April and the Extraordinary World (Blu-ray)
$19.96
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 06-16-2016, 05:50 PM   #561
Blu-ray Ninja

Jun 2012
NJ

Grabbed one of those Mediabooks through the bay. They all look nice but I fell in love with the Nurse/baby version despite the fact that the nurse is only in the film briefly. Not really concerned with whether or not these are bootleg since I got this mostly for the collectible packaging. The audio flub sounds like it might be distracting but thankfully the Dolby track isn't affected so I'm good to go. I always wanted to see the fully uncut version so this works out fine until PJ decides to get off his butt and do a legit release. Even when that happens I'm still going to use this box.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:06 PM   #562
Special Member

Feb 2010
NYC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worship.my.wreck View Post
I never understood why people buy movies just to keep them sealed. They're movies, their meant to be watched.
Unless you plan to sell it. But As far as Dead Alive goes, if you haven't sold it by now. You probably have no interest in doing so to begin with.
For me it is because I have a backlog and only unseal the title when I am ready to watch it (unless it is a disc where I have heard there may be a disc problem).

This has actually worked in my benefit quite a few times, (The Big Heat most recently), as a better version becomes available either here or in the UK and I can sell my original version sealed for more money.
Old 06-16-2016, 06:57 PM   #563

Mar 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by Worship.my.wreck View Post
I never understood why people buy movies just to keep them sealed. They're movies, their meant to be watched.
I always used to open my discs as soon as I bought them; at a point when I was selling some of my collection, I felt kind of stupid that some discs I had literally never watched were much less valuable simply because they were open. So, in the rare instance that I buy a movie new even though I'm not sure I want to keep it, something I could go either way on but I grab during a sale, maybe to goose the order to free shipping or whatever... in cases like that, I will leave the movie sealed. Not because I'm planning to re-sell it for a profit necessarily, but so that if, in a year or two, it's still sealed, then I know "I guess I don't really need that one." It also makes me hesitate on future purchases in a positive way. I only do it for things that are in the price range of Criterion, Twilight Time, etc., so I guess re-selling is somewhere in my head, but it's not the priority.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America