Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Birdman (Blu-ray)
$13.00
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$54.99
101 Dalmatians (Blu-ray)
$18.00
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast (Blu-ray)
$18.00
Dumb and Dumber To (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D (Blu-ray)
$50.99
Due Date (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Paddington (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Interstellar (Blu-ray)
$19.99
How to Train Your Dragon 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Blu-ray)
$15.00
The Best of Bogart Collection (Blu-ray)
$25.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 04-26-2014, 09:09 PM   #281
vicjd1 vicjd1 is offline
New Member
 
vicjd1's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Rochester, New York
10
109
1
Default

Very nice! You have a very cool collection. Good work!
Vic De Leon
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2014, 01:28 AM   #282
SpectrumOfPain SpectrumOfPain is offline
Senior Member
 
SpectrumOfPain's Avatar
 
Apr 2008
Houston, Texas
165
417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicjd1 View Post
Very nice! You have a very cool collection. Good work!
Thanks!

WoW! I have not updated this thread in a while! I was crazy busy at work all summer but I have gotten some new stuff in (Two more statues!).

Hopefully I can get some pics up later this week when I am off for the holidays.

Anybody excited for Star Wars Celebration?! It's only about 4 months away, can't wait!
TV: Sony XBR55HX929, AVR: Denon X4000
Fronts: RTi A9, Center: RTi A6, Surrounds: TSI 300
Subwoofer: Epik Legend

My "Wampa Cave" -------> http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=212272
My HT Gallery Thread -----> http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=211878
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
STARKILLER--1138 (12-21-2014)
Old 12-21-2014, 03:20 AM   #283
STARKILLER--1138 STARKILLER--1138 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Jan 2008
Default

There he is! Back in action! LOL! How's the costuming going? Anything new? Yeah, excited for Celebration! Although, getting there still isn't 100%. What statues did you get?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 02:28 PM   #284
SpectrumOfPain SpectrumOfPain is offline
Senior Member
 
SpectrumOfPain's Avatar
 
Apr 2008
Houston, Texas
165
417
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
There he is! Back in action! LOL! How's the costuming going? Anything new? Yeah, excited for Celebration! Although, getting there still isn't 100%. What statues did you get?
Hey man! It's going great! We had a troop earlier this month at a Barnes and Noble that was for a local elementary school, it was a Star Wars book fair thing. I took some pics just need to upload them. Next month should be fun also, my local comic shop is throwing a Star Wars party to welcome the new Marvel Star Wars comic, should be lots of fun!

Star Wars wise I haven't been getting much new stuff. I did get some more black series figures but I have finally started to focus more of my collection on just getting more POTF2 stuff. I know! Not many people like that line but I grew up with it and it holds a special place in my heart and in my collection. Hopefully at celebration I can pick up some more rare pieces.

Are you going to Celebration? The wife and I will be driving to California, should be one hell of a drive!

The other statues are also WWE ones from McFarlane and they are amazing, I'll post pics up soon!
TV: Sony XBR55HX929, AVR: Denon X4000
Fronts: RTi A9, Center: RTi A6, Surrounds: TSI 300
Subwoofer: Epik Legend

My "Wampa Cave" -------> http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=212272
My HT Gallery Thread -----> http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=211878
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 03:24 PM   #285
SethRex SethRex is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
SethRex's Avatar
 
Jan 2009
64
263
6
72
Default

Nice. But hope you have room for The Force Awakens
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-22-2014, 09:13 PM   #286
STARKILLER--1138 STARKILLER--1138 is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Jan 2008
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectrumOfPain View Post
Hey man! It's going great! We had a troop earlier this month at a Barnes and Noble that was for a local elementary school, it was a Star Wars book fair thing. I took some pics just need to upload them. Next month should be fun also, my local comic shop is throwing a Star Wars party to welcome the new Marvel Star Wars comic, should be lots of fun!

Star Wars wise I haven't been getting much new stuff. I did get some more black series figures but I have finally started to focus more of my collection on just getting more POTF2 stuff. I know! Not many people like that line but I grew up with it and it holds a special place in my heart and in my collection. Hopefully at celebration I can pick up some more rare pieces.

Are you going to Celebration? The wife and I will be driving to California, should be one hell of a drive!

The other statues are also WWE ones from McFarlane and they are amazing, I'll post pics up soon!
Nice! Yeah, definitely throw those up!

Hey, buy what you like dude! Screw what others think! LOL! The Black Series seems to be doing well. Alot of my friends are collecting that line.

Yeah, we are staying with family in CA when we go. I know we'll be seeing new stuff from TFA too, I bet.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:11 PM.