COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best PS3 Deals

Top PS3 Deals, Cheap PS3 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Wolfenstein: The New Order (PS3)
$29.99
XBlaze Code:Embryo (PS3)
$32.12
Battlefield 4 (PS3)
$19.02
Disney Infinity (PS3)
$46.31
Dark Souls II (PS3)
$57.94
Tales of Xillia 2 (PS3)
$49.99
Fallout New Vegas Ultimate Edition (PS3)
$14.99
Injustice (PS3)
$19.99
Call of Duty: Black Ops II (PS3)
$36.70
Rocksmith 2014 Edition (PS3)
$48.99
Drakengard 3 (PS3)
$31.60
WWE 2K14 (PS3)
$23.99
Call of Duty: Ghosts (PS3)
$19.14
Dishonored (PS3)
$10.99
Anarchy Reigns (PS3)
$10.73
Yaiba: Ninja Gaiden Z (PS3)
$9.99
Borderlands: The Pre-Sequel! (PS3)
$59.96
Minecraft Playstation 3 Edition (PS3)
$18.58
NAtURAL DOCtRINE (PS3)
$39.40

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-15-2014, 06:47 PM   #141
chip75 chip75 is online now
Blu-ray Baron
 
chip75's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
Wales
685
1689
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by owa View Post
I'm using the free PS+ version and it seems to be working fine for me. I'm not very far into the game though.
I'm not sure what's going on with my DL. There's a little intro video then it goes straight to the language select screen. I assume the arrows (left and right) change the default language but nothing happens when I try and change those or when I press X to continue.

I guess I can delete it and DL it again ...
"Sometimes it scares me how far away my brain is." DC
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." AE
''I have no idea what Hammer Time is. Or how it differs from regular time.'' DM
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 08:00 PM   #142
owa owa is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
owa's Avatar
 
Apr 2007
96
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip75 View Post
I'm not sure what's going on with my DL. There's a little intro video then it goes straight to the language select screen. I assume the arrows (left and right) change the default language but nothing happens when I try and change those or when I press X to continue.

I guess I can delete it and DL it again ...
It did ask for the language the first time I played it but after selecting that, everything went as expected. Yeah, I'd just try deleting the game/game data and re-download it. Maybe the download was corrupted although the times I've had that happen, I usually get an error code when it tries to install and then see a corrupt data icon.
PSN: OWA
XBL: OWAXB1
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:28 PM   #143
chip75 chip75 is online now
Blu-ray Baron
 
chip75's Avatar
 
Oct 2010
Wales
685
1689
6
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by owa View Post
It did ask for the language the first time I played it but after selecting that, everything went as expected. Yeah, I'd just try deleting the game/game data and re-download it. Maybe the download was corrupted although the times I've had that happen, I usually get an error code when it tries to install and then see a corrupt data icon.
Thanks. I tried the game a day or so later and it worked fine. I'm not sure what the initial problem was. Good game too, I've enjoyed the gameplay so far.
"Sometimes it scares me how far away my brain is." DC
"Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing that it is stupid." AE
''I have no idea what Hammer Time is. Or how it differs from regular time.'' DM
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2014, 06:53 PM   #144
owa owa is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
owa's Avatar
 
Apr 2007
96
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by chip75 View Post
Thanks. I tried the game a day or so later and it worked fine. I'm not sure what the initial problem was. Good game too, I've enjoyed the gameplay so far.
Excellent, glad you got it working. Yeah, I think it is really good. I got sidetracked with some other games but I need to get back to it.
PSN: OWA
XBL: OWAXB1
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS3


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:18 PM.