Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Banshee: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$13.99
Jurassic World 3D Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray)
$79.96
It Follows (Blu-ray)
$14.84
Spirited Away (Blu-ray)
$19.95
Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Mission: Impossible Quadrilogy (Blu-ray)
$21.98
Rick and Morty: Season One (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Once Upon a Time: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$48.37
The Ultimate Matrix Collection (Blu-ray)
$23.99
Shameless: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Odd Thomas (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Banshee: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$13.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals

Old Yesterday, 12:01 AM   #14501
Blu-ray Guru

Aug 2008
LA, CA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blaze_Chamberlin View Post
I received slips with Porco Rosso, Whisper of the Heart & Tales From Earthsea.
Nice. Here's hoping my Whisper comes with slip. I'll likely not get slip w/ Howl or Castle in the Sky, huh?
Still need the following zRewards: Destiny (X360), Grand Theft Auto (PS4) & Battlefield Hardline (PS4)
~~BLU-RAY TRADE LIST: AVENGERS 3D, TOY STORY 1 & 2, CRITERIONS & MORE!~~
Old Yesterday, 03:05 AM   #14502
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by skytreader View Post
Nice. Here's hoping my Whisper comes with slip. I'll likely not get slip w/ Howl or Castle in the Sky, huh?
Disney slips have been really hit and miss lately. So there's no telling.
Old Yesterday, 03:52 PM   #14503

Jan 2015

Just cancelled and re-enrolled with the mickey blanket code. I wanted to pre-order Aladdin and Inside Out as my commitments but the rep I spoke to wouldn't allow free shipping with those even though it is this months offer.

However I got the enrollment email and noticed she gave me one title on DVD so I called back to have it changed to blu. This time the rep let me pre-order the two commitments with free shipping. They need to get on the same page!

WELCOME KIT FOR NEW MEMBERS 1 $0.00 $0.00
DVD-WALL-E 3-DISC SPEC ED 1 $0.20 $0.20
BDC-MONSTERS INC 3-DISC W/DVD 1 $0.20 $0.20
BDC-WRECK-IT RALPH W/DVD 1 $0.20 $0.20
BDC-PRINCESS & FROG +DVD+DC 1 $0.20 $0.20
BDC-FINDING NEMO W/DVD 1 $0.20 $0.20
BDC-MARY POPPINS50TH DVD+ECOPY 1 $11.95 $11.95
BDC-FROZEN W/DVD+DC 1 $8.95 $8.95

Item BDC-US-ALADDIN(W/DVD+DHD)
Ext Price $26.95

Available to Own 10/13/15

Item BDC-US-INSIDE OUT 3D+DVD+DHD+B
Ext Price $26.95

Total $75.80 for 9 titles!

P.S. Thanks to everyone who submits here! This is now my 3rd enrollment and I love the club!

Last edited by neoshinok; Yesterday at 04:28 PM.
Thanks given by:
incoherent (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM   #14504

Nov 2014
Somewhere Down In Tx

How long does it take to receive the enrollment email?I called yesterday to enroll around 9 pm ct and placed the order but have not received the email . should I be worried?
Old Yesterday, 05:21 PM   #14505

Aug 2014
Western U-S-A

Quote:
Originally Posted by GurrenLagann View Post
How long does it take to receive the enrollment email?I called yesterday to enroll around 9 pm ct and placed the order but have not received the email . should I be worried?
That's a pretty late order. I wouldn't worry about it for at-least a few more days. Even then, sometimes they just don't send an email at all.
Movies needed to complete my Studio Ghibli collection:

Only Yesterday
Ocean Waves
My Neighbors the Yamadas
When Marnie Was There
Old Yesterday, 06:03 PM   #14506
Blu-ray Knight

Nov 2011

Quote:
Old Today, 01:04 AM   #14507

Mar 2014
Oregon

Quote:
I would call in. Did you write down your membership number? I got my email right away when I placed my phone order. Maybe they misspelled your email, did you even give them your email? They asked me if I wanted to put down my email or phone.
Old Today, 01:25 AM   #14508

Dec 2014
Smile

@Read the Fact: Thank You for this forum to inform people on the Disney Movie Club.
I'm thinking of joining the DMC due to the fact that I buy a lot of Disney titles form stores and/or online and find that they generally always maintain their high prices unlike titles from other studios. I, usually, always throw away the DMC flyers that get mailed to my home, but I'm getting more and more tempted to try it out, especially considering Disney 3D films go between $28-$35 in stores and Disney Blu-rays generally go for $19.99 or higher in stores. I'm especially interested cause I saw most of the Studio Ghibli titles are available for the program and thought I would buy them all in one swoop. I have the DVD Ghibli set, but I want the blu-rays with the slipcovers.

I could probably find some answers from the posts, but I was wondering how people that are familiar with this program and use it feel about it and whether or not it is worth the money and commitment? How often are 3D titles available for the program cause I buy a lot of Disney/Pixar/Marvel 3D films? Any info is appreciated. Thanks. Shoot me a PM or just post on the forum board.
R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
"Live Long and Prosper" -Star Trek
"We came here from a dying world. We drift through the universe, from planet to planet, pushed on by the solar winds. We adapt and we survive. The function of life is survival." -Invasion of the Body Snatchers
"A solar eclipse. The cosmic ballet goes on." -The Simpsons (Marge vs the Monorail)

Last edited by q-BUZZ-p; Today at 06:58 AM.
Old Today, 02:07 AM   #14509
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by q-BUZZ-p View Post

I could probably find some answers from the posts, but I was wondering how people that are familiar with this program and use it feel about it and whether or not it is worth the money and commitment? How often are 3D titles available for the program cause I buy a lot of Disney/Pixar/Marvel 3D films? Any info is appreciated. Thanks. Shoot me a PM or just post on the forum board.
It's about the most popular program on the forum

Part 1 of the thread had 12000 posts and nearly 1 million view
Current Part 2 has 14000+ posts and 1.2 million views.

From a price standpoint it's nearly impossible to come close to average cost through the club for new Disney videos. It's almost like having a yearround Black Friday sale.

While I can't say it's universally loved, I'd be surprised if 95+% of the posters here haven't a good to excellent experience overall. They screw up occasionally, but I think most of us find Disney CSR are among the most consumer friendly around - generally pleasant, professional, but like anywhere some will bend the rules further than others. There is a reason why people have joined and re-joined and ... (I'm sure we have a couple folks here who are above 10 memberships).

3D items aren't usually available during initial enrollment though some will get a few occasionally though almost of In Print (not in vault) items can be obtained once you enroll.

At worst compared to retail stores you will get offers the will allow you to purchase 3D at tremendous discounts -- one of my biggest purchases was to get about 15 3D at once ($39 for the first and 60% off the rest so my average cost for that bundle was well under $17ea. That was certainly an outlier purchase, but I was going to fill up my 3D collection eventually so doing it all at once was the cheapest way.

Slipcovers aren't guaranteed here (or anywhere else online) where you can't physically choose your item. Many (not all) are available through a different Disney department at a reasonable price. The newer the item the more likely it is to include it, but it can never be more than a "maybe" proposition.
Thanks given by:
bkhage01 (Today), incoherent (Today), q-BUZZ-p (Today)
Old Today, 02:18 AM   #14510
Expert Member

Nov 2012
Los Angeles
Default DMC = Cheapest Disney Blu's, by far...

hariseldon speaks the truth. It would be most wise to listen to him!

Considering most of us in this thread have gone through the DMC club membership anywhere from 3 - 9 times (or more), I'd say the approval rating is about as high as you can get. Definitely recommended!
Collector of stuff...
Thanks given by:
Blaze_Chamberlin (Today), q-BUZZ-p (Today)
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Movie and TV Deals