Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Jupiter Ascending 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.49
Alfred Hitchcock: The Classic Collection (Blu-ray)
$14.96
Nightcrawler (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Insurgent 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.97
The Guest (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Dracula Untold (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Home 3D (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Strike Back: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$22.97
Die Hard: 25th Anniversary Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
A Walk Among the Tombstones (Blu-ray)
$8.99
The Truman Show (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Boxtrolls (Blu-ray)
$8.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 08-01-2015, 05:01 PM   #18661
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenP View Post
I saw that my order went into Awaiting Shipment so I emailed support to make sure that was true. They apologized for the confusion, and said it was a technical issue because "as soon as the order is successfully sent over to the Cinram warehouse and is accepted, it changes status to Awaiting Shipment". They said they are working on a way to fix that for future orders.

When I asked when it would ship, they said my order would probably ship on Tuesday or Wednesday, based on the latest information they had.

Hope this helps.
Appreciate the additional info. I wonder what happened last month because my preorder last month remained in "Awaiting Fulfillment" status until about 10 July and then changed to "Awaiting Shipment".

Last edited by rdodolak; 08-01-2015 at 05:19 PM. Reason: corrected date
Old 08-01-2015, 05:03 PM   #18662
Blu-ray Samurai

Oct 2008
US of A

Old 08-01-2015, 10:19 PM   #18663
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2007

Last edited by rdodolak; 08-01-2015 at 11:12 PM.
Thanks given by:
Donnaholic89 (08-01-2015), movieben1138 (08-01-2015), Petemo2010 (Yesterday)
Old 08-01-2015, 11:01 PM   #18664
Blu-ray Champion

Jul 2007

^ Hmm, this might not mean anything but I just noticed that SAE isn't mentioned on that poster.
Thanks given by:
RalphoR (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 01:44 AM   #18665

Oct 2013
The Forbidden Valley of NE Ohio

Nice catch. That is interesting. I wonder if we're starting to see an inevitable parting of the ways? Anyways I'm curious to see how fast people are getting their orders from TT (and how well they're packaged).

Last edited by RalphoR; Yesterday at 02:02 AM.
Old Yesterday, 01:52 AM   #18666
Expert Member

May 2014
USA

^^ I hope not. I really like SAE, they always pack things super safely, it's easy to check your order status, their website is super simple (yes, old-fashioned) and easy to navigate quickly, I'm used to how the TT titles show up and how to get them quick, and I even like Ed - really!!! The site crashing on big horror-release days is a downer, but who knows if TT's site would handle that any better?
Thanks given by:
baheidstu (Yesterday), CriterionBlues (Yesterday), docc (Yesterday), oildude (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 02:07 AM   #18667
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlock View Post
^^ I hope not. I really like SAE, they always pack things super safely, it's easy to check your order status, their website is super simple (yes, old-fashioned) and easy to navigate quickly, I'm used to how the TT titles show up and how to get them quick, and I even like Ed - really!!! The site crashing on big horror-release days is a downer, but who knows if TT's site would handle that any better?
We may be 2 of a kind. I said my piece about the new TT site previously so need to repeat it, but just from a repetitive multi click TT navigation and ordering standpoint I'm going back to SAE and it's simplicity. I wish far more sites would just stay with what works. I'll wait the extra day or two if needed for things to be be done better.
Old Yesterday, 02:59 AM   #18668
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009

Just want to give a shout-out to the OP for so wonderfully maintaining the first posting - so nice to be able to catch up on releases (and coming soon) so easily and with all the links perfectly organized and easy to read.

Thank you!
If you have to whip out a microscope to decide if you like a Blu-ray or not, you are missing the point.

ESSENTIAL STAR WARS READING:
How Disney Bought Lucasfilm
The Special Edition Restoration Process
Thanks given by:
Aclea (Yesterday), belcherman (Yesterday), gabuchan (Yesterday), Joeyseven (Yesterday), MikeZ. (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 03:24 AM   #18669
Expert Member

Jun 2014
NYC

Pondering over Henry Orient and The Best of Everything. "Maybe" is not a word that works of this label.
Old Yesterday, 03:40 AM   #18670

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by schlock View Post
The site crashing on big horror-release days is a downer, but who knows if TT's site would handle that any better?
Maybe TT is using Square Space.
Old Yesterday, 03:54 PM   #18671

May 2015

Last Twilight BR I picked up was Zardoz. Guna get Vampires for sure though.

What about At Close Range, Fat City, Count Yorga and Scream & Scream Again. Never seen any of them but kinda tempted. Any Good?

Most likely going to get the Sean Penn movie though...
Old Yesterday, 04:01 PM   #18672
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by jshaide View Post
Pondering over Henry Orient and The Best of Everything. "Maybe" is not a word that works of this label.
Thats right.. If you like melodramas/ romance/movies about women who have chosen the wrong man and have some tragedies to the story then Id recommend The Best of Everything. Love, romance, adultery and great acting
Old Yesterday, 05:32 PM   #18673

Jun 2013
Canada

Quote:
Pondering over The Best of Everything. "Maybe" is not a word that works of this label.
Glossy soap opera, pure 1950's kitsch about the trials and tribulations of five NYC career women. Also if you like movie music it has a beautiful, melodic Alfred Newman score with Johnny Mathis singing the title....this and Joan Crawford's cranky/hammy performance are worth the price of admission alone. Just a heads up however: the blu-ray picture has a bluish tinge to it you might have to fiddle with your color settings if this bugs you as it did me, also unless you have a 5:1 surround sound system you will need to turn up the volume to catch all the dialogue

Last edited by docc; Yesterday at 05:36 PM.
Old Yesterday, 06:36 PM   #18674
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2007
Way Out West
-

Quote:
I saw Henry Orient a couple years ago on tv, was fairly underwhelmed at the time, and have pretty much forgotten it. Probably would be wise to rent it first. (I won't be getting it.)

Haven't seen Best of Everything yet. (Might get it.)
Old Today, 04:22 AM   #18675

Jun 2013
Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodolak View Post
[URL="https://www.facebook.com/twilighttimemovies/posts/1024666220885377/"]
Wow what a fantastic cover for Count Yorga, the only time in history where artwork got me off the fence about deciding to buying a movie
Old Today, 04:32 AM   #18676
Expert Member

May 2014
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by docc View Post
Wow what a fantastic cover for Count Yorga, the only time in history where artwork got me off the fence about deciding to buying a movie
Guess you weren't around 14 years ago when MGM released the DVD with the exact same cover art?
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors