COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 (Blu-ray)
$64.99
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$62.99
Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray)
$24.99
South Park: The Complete Seventeenth Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Bates Motel: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Doctor Who: The Complete Eighth Series (Blu-ray)
$64.96
Game of Thrones: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$39.96
Dragon Ball Z: Season 9 (Blu-ray)
$24.99
A Nightmare on Elm Street Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Maleficent (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Friday the 13th: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Once Upon a Time in America (Blu-ray)
$13.89
A-Channel: Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$19.99
24: Live Another Day (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Vikings: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Transformers: Age of Extinction 3D (Blu-ray)
$26.99
Planes: Fire & Rescue (Blu-ray)
$22.99
American Horror Story: Coven (Blu-ray)
$32.99
Old 09-26-2014, 03:11 PM   #2801
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
I think so. Most are in storage, my Harry Potter closet, so it is just a matter of getting them out.

Would also love to see Kenobi vs Grievous "Utupau Chase" with Kenobi on the Boga and Grievous on his bike.

doc just put this link up in The Clone Wars thread. So awesome!

http://www.starwars.com/video/the-clone-wars-legacy
That would be awesome. You should also put up some pics of your Harry Potter stuff .

The Utupau Chase dio would be sweet. They still need to do a Vader vs. Luke dio from ROTJ. Maybe they could even throw the emperor in there as well. Besides 1/6, Sideshow is slacking in the SW department on all other formats. There are so many other characters I'd like to see in various versions.

That doc was great!
Old 09-27-2014, 12:15 AM   #2802
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operation Swordfish View Post
That would be awesome. You should also put up some pics of your Harry Potter stuff .

The Utupau Chase dio would be sweet. They still need to do a Vader vs. Luke dio from ROTJ. Maybe they could even throw the emperor in there as well. Besides 1/6, Sideshow is slacking in the SW department on all other formats. There are so many other characters I'd like to see in various versions.

That doc was great!
LMAO! I don't have any HP stuff of my own. I have a closet underneath my stairs, and we named it The Harry Potter Closet (like in the movie).

Yeah, I was watching Holocron Heist and thought how cool it would be to get a 1/4 Cad Bane. The big had, long coat, and all the gadgets. Same with Zam Wessell. I wonder if SS is too affraid to make'em though since they are so detailed.
STARKILLER--1138's Galaxy Far, Far Away.... *Updated 7/28/14

STARKILLER--1138's Profile @ PSN Profiles

"Wolves don't lose sleep over the opinions of sheep."
Old 09-27-2014, 12:27 AM   #2803
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
LMAO! I don't have any HP stuff of my own. I have a closet underneath my stairs, and we named it The Harry Potter Closet (like in the movie).

Yeah, I was watching Holocron Heist and thought how cool it would be to get a 1/4 Cad Bane. The big had, long coat, and all the gadgets. Same with Zam Wessell. I wonder if SS is too affraid to make'em though since they are so detailed.
I've seen you post about your Harry Potter closet before and the whole time I always assumed it was because you had Harry Potter stuff in there LMAO!

I have to be honest, I've never seen a Harry Potter movie from start to finish .

Cad Bane would be an awesome PF. And I've seen quite a few people asking for him too. I guess its a good sign that there is at least the Denal disguise 1/6 fig coming out. At least SS is aware of the character's popularity. And GG is making a Zam statue and people over at RS are *****ing about it. I just don't get some people.
Old 09-27-2014, 12:36 AM   #2804
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
I've seen you post about your Harry Potter closet before and the whole time I always assumed it was because you had Harry Potter stuff in there LMAO!

I have to be honest, I've never seen a Harry Potter movie from start to finish .

Cad Bane would be an awesome PF. And I've seen quite a few people asking for him too. I guess its a good sign that there is at least the Denal disguise 1/6 fig coming out. At least SS is aware of the character's popularity. And GG is making a Zam statue and people over at RS are *****ing about it. I just don't get some people.
Ahh, well that makes sense, LOL! Yeah, his guardians make him live in a small room underneath the stairs. I use our HP closet, which is bigger, to store extra SW stuff. Kinda alot in there right now.

Seriously! GG is making a Zam statue? Hell yeah! Not surprised to hear some on RS are whining about it. Plenty of SW whiners here too. Are there any proto pics of the Zam statue?

Old 09-27-2014, 12:55 AM   #2805
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
Ahh, well that makes sense, LOL! Yeah, his guardians make him live in a small room underneath the stairs. I use our HP closet, which is bigger, to store extra SW stuff. Kinda alot in there right now.

Seriously! GG is making a Zam statue? Hell yeah! Not surprised to hear some on RS are whining about it. Plenty of SW whiners here too. Are there any proto pics of the Zam statue?
The proto photo is the one on the left. I do kind of agree with them that it does look like a stripper pose though LOL!

But the pose aside, they are still complaining that the statue is happening at all. I think its great she is finally getting some attention from a high-end company.
Old 09-27-2014, 02:45 AM   #2806
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

WOW! Yeah, looks like they took a page from the Honey Trap line. I guess if we want a more "museum" like pose, we will have to wait for SS or maybe even HT to do one in 1/4 scale. However, I will get this IF it is made no question. Love the character design, and the action scene in AOTC is awesome! May be a slim chance though. IIRC, GG planned on an Aayla Secura statue that we still haven't seen.

Old 09-27-2014, 03:02 AM   #2807
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
WOW! Yeah, looks like they took a page from the Honey Trap line. I guess if we want a more "museum" like pose, we will have to wait for SS or maybe even HT to do one in 1/4 scale. However, I will get this IF it is made no question. Love the character design, and the action scene in AOTC is awesome! May be a slim chance though. IIRC, GG planned on an Aayla Secura statue that we still haven't seen.
If they are going to make her or Aayla I hope its soon. Once the new trilogy and spinoffs start to come out I don't think we'll be seeing any PT or OT stuff for years from anyone.
Old 09-27-2014, 04:14 AM   #2808
Special Member

Oct 2012
Nashville

Entertainment Earth 20% off LEGO Star Wars:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hi...spotlight=3799
Old 09-27-2014, 05:32 AM   #2809
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
If they are going to make her or Aayla I hope its soon. Once the new trilogy and spinoffs start to come out I don't think we'll be seeing any PT or OT stuff for years from anyone.
Or TCW for that matter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snobird View Post
Entertainment Earth 20% off LEGO Star Wars:

http://www.entertainmentearth.com/hi...spotlight=3799
Nice! Going to pass this along to some of my friends who collect these.

Old 09-27-2014, 04:05 PM   #2810
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
Or TCW for that matter.
Yeah once Rebels airs TCW stuff will be dead. Except for 1/6 clones. There is no end to those things lol. Too bad I don't think we'll see an Ahsoka PF.
Old 09-27-2014, 05:56 PM   #2811
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
Yeah once Rebels airs TCW stuff will be dead. Except for 1/6 clones. There is no end to those things lol. Too bad I don't think we'll see an Ahsoka PF.
There seems to be a big demand for an Ahsoka PF, so I'm sure it is just a matter of getting one approved from LFL. Why in the hell one wasn't made in the 5 years TCW was on the air is beyond me. Would also like to see Anakin made, from the show, with the body armor/ jedi robe costume. Some day.

Old 09-28-2014, 03:05 AM   #2812
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
There seems to be a big demand for an Ahsoka PF, so I'm sure it is just a matter of getting one approved from LFL. Why in the hell one wasn't made in the 5 years TCW was on the air is beyond me. Would also like to see Anakin made, from the show, with the body armor/ jedi robe costume. Some day.
I agree an Anakin with the armor would be sweet. I've always liked the Jedi's TCW armor. The 1/6 TCW Anakin SS made actually looked pretty cool.
Old 09-28-2014, 03:52 PM   #2813
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
I agree an Anakin with the armor would be sweet. I've always liked the Jedi's TCW armor. The 1/6 TCW Anakin SS made actually looked pretty cool.
I had to google that to see what it looked like. Yeah, came out good. I think the one on the Anakin vs Asajj dio came out really good too. Man I'd love to own something like this:

Old Yesterday, 04:27 PM   #2814
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
I had to google that to see what it looked like. Yeah, came out good. I think the one on the Anakin vs Asajj dio came out really good too. Man I'd love to own something like this:

That would be cool. I hope to have 1 life size statue at some point in my life. I wouldn't mind having that Indy Car behind it either lol.
Old Yesterday, 11:29 PM   #2815
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
That would be cool. I hope to have 1 life size statue at some point in my life. I wouldn't mind having that Indy Car behind it either lol.
I'd take that Clone Wars Anakin in 1/4 scale too!

Old Today, 03:01 AM   #2816
Special Member

Jul 2012
Wisconsin

Quote:
I'd take that Clone Wars Anakin in 1/4 scale too!
That would be cool. But maybe if you get enough other sixth scale stuff you could just pick up the 1/6. Have you thought about what you are going to do with Han and Chewie yet (and maybe even more HT's lol)? Detolf maybe?

I got another small item ordered for my Maul collection. I saw an update on Rebelscum's main page that Official Pix is taking pre-orders for an upcoming Ray Park autograph session so I ordered one personalized for myself. I'm pretty stoked as I've never had a personalized auto from anybody.
Thanks given by:
Old Today, 04:59 AM   #2817
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
The Pacific NW

Quote:
That would be cool. But maybe if you get enough other sixth scale stuff you could just pick up the 1/6. Have you thought about what you are going to do with Han and Chewie yet (and maybe even more HT's lol)? Detolf maybe?

I got another small item ordered for my Maul collection. I saw an update on Rebelscum's main page that Official Pix is taking pre-orders for an upcoming Ray Park autograph session so I ordered one personalized for myself. I'm pretty stoked as I've never had a personalized auto from anybody.
Nice! Which pic are they using?

Not sure on the display yet. If I do fully get into the 1/6 stuff, I'll limit it to just HT though. PF's will always be priority.

Old Today, 05:07 AM   #2818
Special Member

Oct 2012
Nashville

Quote:
Nice! Which pic are they using?

Not sure on the display yet. If I do fully get into the 1/6 stuff, I'll limit it to just HT though. PF's will always be priority.
Here is the pics you can choose from or send in your own:

http://www.officialpix.com/estore/products.asp?cat=11

Link to the signing page:

http://www.officialpix.com/estore/pr...106&partner=rs
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia