Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Jurassic Park Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$34.99
3 hrs ago
The Foreigner (Blu-ray)
$10.99
3 hrs ago
Atomic Blonde (Blu-ray)
$9.99
3 hrs ago
The Avengers 4K (Blu-ray)
$22.22
14 hrs ago
Sicario (Blu-ray)
$4.00

Darkest Hour (Blu-ray)
$9.99
3 hrs ago
I, Tonya (Blu-ray)
$9.99
3 hrs ago
12 Monkeys (Blu-ray)
$29.33

Ash vs Evil Dead: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Den of Thieves (Blu-ray)
$14.99
3 hrs ago
Supergirl: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$12.99

Halloween 4K (Blu-ray)
$20.13
12 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports

View Poll Results: Part IV. Warriors or Cavaliers? Who's taking the 2017-2018 Championship?
Cleveland Cavaliers in 4 games 2 6.25%
Cleveland Cavaliers in 5 games 2 6.25%
Cleveland Cavaliers in 6 games 1 3.13%
Cleveland Cavaliers in 7 games 3 9.38%
Golden State Warriors in 4 games 4 12.50%
Golden State Warriors in 5 games 14 43.75%
Golden State Warriors in 6 games 6 18.75%
Golden State Warriors in 7 games 0 0%
Voters: 32. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-01-2013, 01:28 PM   #23261
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2011

i think Lebron should be a Pelican but that's just me (and the other 400 fans on earth).

Lebron, the Unibrow, Vasquez, Gordon = championship!!

i can really see him going back to the Cavs tho. Lebron, Kyrie, and that Dion kid. That would be a fun team.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:18 PM   #23262
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by gvortex7 View Post
It's funny how so many people keep assuming that Gilbert would want Lebron back after what happened. They just think that just because Lebron wants back, Gilbert will just bend over backwards and forget everything that went down back in 2010, just so he can welcome back the "prodigal son". I don't see it going down that way. But that's just me.
I mean I think Gilbert is smart enough to realize the $$$, but I'm sure he'd put crazy language in the contract to punish LBJ if he tried something.
Because it's easier to have courage from a safe distance away.
Old 02-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #23263
Blu-ray Baron

Jun 2008
CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by West E View Post
i think Lebron should be a Pelican but that's just me (and the other 400 fans on earth).

Lebron, the Unibrow, Vasquez, Gordon = championship!!

i can really see him going back to the Cavs tho. Lebron, Kyrie, and that Dion kid. That would be a fun team.
i dont think its gonna happen....too many mouths to feed with a young Irving there...Wade is old and Lebron took over that team...

it would make for some good TV though if he went back to cleveland

and whoever wrote about Bogut jumping around at the end of the game.... PRICELESS haha.. he was talking shit to whoever was inbounding just before too...lovin Bogut!!
RIP Nav

Oh, you should never, never doubt what nobody is sure about. ~WiLLy WonKa~

PSN - Lacit
Old 02-01-2013, 06:52 PM   #23264
Blu-ray Archduke

Oct 2008
Bay Area 510!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacit170 View Post

and whoever wrote about Bogut jumping around at the end of the game.... PRICELESS haha.. he was talking shit to whoever was inbounding just before too...lovin Bogut!!
He's gonna be the difference maker if were gonna make a deep run, hope him and Curry stay healthy
GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS 2014/15 NBA CHAMPS!!!

SF GIANTS 2010-2012-2014 WORLD SERIES CHAMPS!!!
Old 02-01-2013, 07:09 PM   #23265
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2007
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatediesel View Post
If Gilbert has the chance to get Lebron back he should completely forget about the past and do whatever it takes to get him back. Cleveland is never going to be able to get marquee free agents and thus will never have a chance at the title, but getting Lebron in his prime to go along with their solid young core would instantly make them title contenders.
Of course, that's what common sense would dictate. Except I don't know if Gilbert's ego will let bygones be bygones.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:14 PM   #23266
Blu-ray Champion

Jan 2007
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by supersix4 View Post
I mean I think Gilbert is smart enough to realize the $$$, but I'm sure he'd put crazy language in the contract to punish LBJ if he tried something.
If it ever came to that, then no doubt Gilbert would protect himself and the team from another similar incident in the future.
Old 02-01-2013, 07:31 PM   #23267
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lacit170 View Post
i dont think its gonna happen....too many mouths to feed with a young Irving there...Wade is old and Lebron took over that team...

it would make for some good TV though if he went back to cleveland

I thought he'd have 7 or 8 championships before he went somewhere else
Old 02-01-2013, 07:45 PM   #23268
Blu-ray Baron

Jun 2008
CT

Quote:
I thought he'd have 7 or 8 championships before he went somewhere else
when is his contract up?

hope he never gets another but i wouldnt mind seeing a rematch of last years
RIP Nav

PSN - Lacit
Old 02-01-2013, 07:48 PM   #23269
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2011

Quote:
like what though? Leave when your contract is up? Really that's the only thing that Lebron did to that franchise. Gilbert can choose not to resign players when their contract is up and it's "business" but when one leaves that he actually wanted to keep he makes it personal. LOL
Old 02-01-2013, 08:32 PM   #23270
Blu-ray Baron

Jun 2008
CT

Quote:
Originally Posted by West E View Post
like what though? Leave when your contract is up? Really that's the only thing that Lebron did to that franchise. Gilbert can choose not to resign players when their contract is up and it's "business" but when one leaves that he actually wanted to keep he makes it personal. LOL
not trying to bring up this old debate lol...but lebron didnt simply leave like any other player would have done...he made it a spectacle and embarrassed a city....when he could have been upfront and told management he planned on leaving...
RIP Nav

PSN - Lacit
Old 02-02-2013, 12:50 AM   #23271
Blu-ray Duke

Oct 2008
Pennsylvania, USA

Let's go Pacers!!!!
RIP Nav. Godspeed, my friend.
Old 02-02-2013, 12:55 AM   #23272
Blu-ray Champion

Jun 2007
Coldth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moviefan1203 View Post
Let's go Pacers!!!!
Man, Pacers and Raptors are putting on a clinic tonight!
Everybody needs a bosom for a pillow

Classic Arcade Games: Top 10

RIP Navnit Singh
Old 02-02-2013, 01:17 AM   #23273
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Quote:
http://sports.yahoo.com/news/nba--ru...065716242.html

LBJ back to Ohio while funny its an interesting read.
Meh, from what I'm reading LeBron is fine with having his salary trimmed to help keep the Heat together. And there are always veterans willing to play for at or near the veteran minimum to join Miami in a quest for a championship. Hell, they signed a still solid Ray Allen for around $3 mill a year. The James/Bosh/wade combo isn't going anywhere. That franchise makes plenty of money to dip into the luxury tax.

But as far as the Cavs owner taking back LeBron if given the opportunity? Hell yes he would. Everything he's said since LeBron left is just talk. He'd be on his knees begging LeBron to return if he thought it were possible.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:20 AM   #23274
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChadFL View Post
Meh, from what I'm reading LeBron is fine with having his salary trimmed to help keep the Heat together. And there are always veterans willing to play for at or near the veteran minimum to join Miami in a quest for a championship. Hell, they signed a still solid Ray Allen for around $3 mill a year. The James/Bosh/wade combo isn't going anywhere. That franchise makes plenty of money to dip into the luxury tax.
You might have missed this article

Quote:
As a repeat taxpayer, the Heat will be facing the highest incremental tax rates in NBA history. If, for example, the luxury-tax threshold is established at $75 million -- a highly optimistic gain of roughly $5 million from this season -- the Heat could be faced with a tax bill approaching $48 million. In total, they would be paying $141.3 million for 12 players.

Read More: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/201...#ixzz2JhjJE400
Thats like 5 million off the Redsox payroll
Old 02-02-2013, 01:44 AM   #23275
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Quote:
You might have missed this article

Thats like 5 million off the Redsox payroll
Well they get better results than the Red Sox, that's for sure.

I suppose teams in this kind of situation could try to do what OKC did. The Thunder unloaded Harden and received what is likely to be a very high draft pick (around #7 overall), as well as some decent players with lower salaries.

Good thing about Miami is none of those three huge deals are especially bad. I would think if worse came to worse there would be several teams very willing to trade for Bosh.

Last edited by ChadFL; 02-02-2013 at 01:50 AM.
Old 02-02-2013, 01:50 AM   #23276
Blu-ray Archduke

Mar 2007

Quote:
Well they get better results than the Red Sox, that's for sure.
I'd hope so given the NBA is a 1-3 player league. Baseball, Football not so much.
Old 02-02-2013, 02:15 AM   #23277
Blu-ray Prince

Mar 2012
Kansas City, MO

Quote:

But as far as the Cavs owner taking back LeBron if given the opportunity? Hell yes he would. Everything he's said since LeBron left is just talk. He'd be on his knees begging LeBron to return if he thought it were possible.
I don't know. Now he wants us to give him credit for not maxing out a contract. Because he wants to win championships, we're supposed to credit him for not maxing out. Now that he has his championship, he could give a damn about it when he's a FA next time. He'll find a team willing to give him $30 or he'll head to Europe.
Falcons: 10-6 (@ #1 Eagles) | BDs For Sale/Trade | PSN: ArsSycro | XBone: Ars Sycro
Old 02-02-2013, 02:47 AM   #23278
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycro View Post
I don't know. Now he wants us to give him credit for not maxing out a contract. Because he wants to win championships, we're supposed to credit him for not maxing out. Now that he has his championship, he could give a damn about it when he's a FA next time. He'll find a team willing to give him $30 or he'll head to Europe.
I still get the felling LeBron would rather win a few more championships than cash it in for a fatter paycheck. He's not oblivious. He knows one championship doesn't measure up to most of the all-time greats. And it's not like giving up a few million dollars a year is hurting him.

Lets stop this Europe nonsense talk. Not a single superstar has ever just up and gone to Europe in their prime. Dominique Wilkins only went there when he was in his twilight years. European basketball has some quality players, but it's the minor league compared to the NBA and everyone knows it. The only players who play there are washed up NBA players who can't hack it anymore or players who prefer to because they're actually from Europe. Hell, Kobe Bryant actually does have real connections to Europe (Italy) and he's never been close to playing over there.
Old 02-02-2013, 03:18 AM   #23279
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2011
Leaf Nation
Canada

Rudy Gay makes his Raps debut tonight and pours in 20. I'm not sure how, but we pound the "Clip Joint" by 25 and man, does it feel good.

Last edited by filmnut5; 02-02-2013 at 03:21 AM.
Old 02-02-2013, 06:07 AM   #23280
Blu-ray Archduke

Dec 2009
Daytona Beach, FL

Quote:
Originally Posted by filmnut5 View Post
Rudy Gay makes his Raps debut tonight and pours in 20. I'm not sure how, but we pound the "Clip Joint" by 25 and man, does it feel good.
Clippers are in the middle of a brutal stretch where they play 9 of 10 games on the road, most on the east coast. Nice win for Toronto though.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Entertainment > Sports