Best PS4 Game Deals

Best PS4 Game Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Battlefield 1 (PS4)
$39.99
Final Fantasy XV (PS4)
$34.63
Rise Of The Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration (PS4)
$29.99
Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare (PS4)
$18.31
The Last Guardian (PS4)
$34.88
Watch Dogs 2 (PS4)
$39.99
Tokyo Twilight Ghost Hunters Daybreak Special Gigs (PS4)
$10.37
WWE 2K17 (PS4)
$29.98
Titanfall 2 Deluxe Edition (PS4)
$39.99
Titanfall 2 Vanguard Collector's Edition (PS4)
$162.79
Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir (PS4)
$39.99
Exist Archive: The Other Side of The Sky (PS4)
$15.85
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Video Game Deals


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2017, 05:26 PM   #541
VictoryAtNight VictoryAtNight is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
VictoryAtNight's Avatar
 
Sep 2011
Behind the wheel of my Civic [DX]
867
370
18
-10
Default


I went back to GameStop to buy Flynn.
"visiting the Eiffel Tower with romantic power,
climbing for an hour,
in the Moulin Rouge drinking orange juice"

Last edited by VictoryAtNight; 02-06-2017 at 02:13 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
neoz (02-05-2017)
Old 02-06-2017, 10:32 PM   #542
rabbit rabbit is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
rabbit's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
4
-5
Default

infinities of the day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8394.jpg (92.9 KB, 21 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 04:02 PM   #543
ITDEFX101 ITDEFX101 is offline
Expert Member
 
Jun 2012
2
0
Default

My Frozen two pack (Anna and Elsa) along with the Spiderman 2 pack and Fear came in from TRU yesterday. I was so lucky to get a hold of the Frozen 2 pack for the 8.xx TRU price. I didn't get Thor or Drax but that's ok. Prices are really starting to fluctuate now. I wonder how low they will go once the service shuts down next month?
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2017, 05:07 PM   #544
TheGeneral TheGeneral is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
TheGeneral's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
-
-
-
-
4
138
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITDEFX101 View Post
My Frozen two pack (Anna and Elsa) along with the Spiderman 2 pack and Fear came in from TRU yesterday. I was so lucky to get a hold of the Frozen 2 pack for the 8.xx TRU price. I didn't get Thor or Drax but that's ok. Prices are really starting to fluctuate now. I wonder how low they will go once the service shuts down next month?
I'm hoping the $8.xx playset price point sticks maybe even coupled with some of their B2G1 promos though that may be pushing it lol
WTB DC's of:
--Live By Night / --Moonlight / --Arrival
--Anthropoid / --Fences / --Angry Birds
(DMA or GP) --Queen of Katwe / --Zootopia / --Finest Hours / --Fox & the Hound


__________________________________________
BLUFANS V.I.P. 2015 =)
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2017, 03:51 AM   #545
ITDEFX101 ITDEFX101 is offline
Expert Member
 
Jun 2012
2
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGeneral View Post
I'm hoping the $8.xx playset price point sticks maybe even coupled with some of their B2G1 promos though that may be pushing it lol
Nope
prices are fluctuating again
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2017, 05:59 PM   #546
rabbit rabbit is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
rabbit's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
4
-5
Default

infinity of the day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8626.jpg (92.8 KB, 18 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 01:00 AM   #547
TheGeneral TheGeneral is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
TheGeneral's Avatar
 
Oct 2011
-
-
-
-
4
138
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ITDEFX101 View Post
Nope
prices are fluctuating again
Just have to watch the product pages.

Last week they had B2G1 and it was applying on all playsets, even ones at reduced prices;
Marvel ones were all 7.89, Disney were all 8.99

Since then marvel went up to 14.99 and now at 10.99 iirc
WTB DC's of:
--Live By Night / --Moonlight / --Arrival
--Anthropoid / --Fences / --Angry Birds
(DMA or GP) --Queen of Katwe / --Zootopia / --Finest Hours / --Fox & the Hound


__________________________________________
BLUFANS V.I.P. 2015 =)
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2017, 01:37 AM   #548
mpa25 mpa25 is offline
Active Member
 
mpa25's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
645
92
280
145
20
-8
Default Disney Infinity Toy Box Access

Just thought I'd post that Disney will be pulling the plug on their servers tomorrow 3/3. If there are any Toy Boxes you enjoy playing and you don't have them saved locally, be sure to download them now. I believe there are up to 300 slots available for both 3.0 and 2.0 each and possibly 150 for 1.0. Disappointed Disney isn't extending their online support, especially for a dedicated fan base that includes quite a few people that are just now getting into things. I know I was late to the game because I just couldn't justify paying the original prices. The affordability of the recently discounted figures and play sets has certainly made the experience more accessible to my family.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
TheGeneral (03-03-2017)
Old 03-08-2017, 02:26 PM   #549
ITDEFX101 ITDEFX101 is offline
Expert Member
 
Jun 2012
2
0
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpa25 View Post
Just thought I'd post that Disney will be pulling the plug on their servers tomorrow 3/3. If there are any Toy Boxes you enjoy playing and you don't have them saved locally, be sure to download them now. I believe there are up to 300 slots available for both 3.0 and 2.0 each and possibly 150 for 1.0. Disappointed Disney isn't extending their online support, especially for a dedicated fan base that includes quite a few people that are just now getting into things. I know I was late to the game because I just couldn't justify paying the original prices. The affordability of the recently discounted figures and play sets has certainly made the experience more accessible to my family.
I've been so busy that I have not gone thru playing with my 50 some characters I bought for this damn game :O I missed out on downloading some of the cool stuff but I like how I can still use my star wars play sets. Marvel battlegrounds arena is not affected so my characters can duke it out. I wonder if I can still get that Racer pack and have the characters race? It's funny, when I play the Rise against the Empire and doing the missions/quests...it kinda feels like I am playing that old game Star Wars Galaxies.

Is there an online site keeping track of features now disable as a result of the server shut down?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2017, 10:44 PM   #550
rabbit rabbit is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
rabbit's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
4
-5
Default

infinity of the day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8697.jpg (94.5 KB, 30 views)
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2017, 09:51 PM   #551
rabbit rabbit is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
rabbit's Avatar
 
Apr 2009
4
-5
Default

infinity of the day
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_8726.jpg (89.3 KB, 23 views)
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Hot Deals > Video Game Deals


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:02 AM.