Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Big (Blu-ray)
$7.99
The Americans: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Uncle Buck (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Hugo (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Gatchaman: Complete Collection + OVAs (Blu-ray)
$59.99
Frozen Planet (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Animal House (Blu-ray)
$9.96
The Simpsons: The Sixteenth Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Grave of the Fireflies (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Seven (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Grease (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Forbidden Kingdom (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Of Human Bondage (Blu-ray)
$14.78
Far and Away (Blu-ray)
$10.49
Fairy Tail: Part 8 (Blu-ray)
$26.99
High Plains Drifter (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Spider-Man / Spider-Man 2 / Spider-Man 3 (Blu-ray)
$24.96

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 12-21-2012, 05:43 AM   #161

Jun 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoodermin View Post
Is going to be included in the Monsters, Inc. reissue that is going to be released on Feb. 19:

http://www.amazon.com/Monsters-Inc-T...onsters%2C+inc.

The Standard BD edition is not available for pre-order yet but the 3D edition and the one with DVD packaging are.

As far as I can tell that's the only new bonus feature in the set.
That's great news! I appreciate the info zoodermin. I already have Monster's Inc. pre-ordered. In the meantime, I've downloaded Partysaurus Rex from Amazon Instant Video to keep the family happy. The Pixar shorts get mixed reviews from many, but overall I think they are really well done. They may not have the magic of some of the full length films, but they still have some entertaining content.
Old 12-21-2012, 06:24 AM   #162
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by zoodermin View Post
The Standard BD edition is not available for pre-order yet but the 3D edition and the one with DVD packaging are.
Is there going to be a "standard" edition after all is what I'm wondering. I know there's art for it but will it really be different from what's already available?
Old 12-21-2012, 01:46 PM   #163
Special Member

Aug 2010
Quito, Ecuador

Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterTHX View Post
Is there going to be a "standard" edition after all is what I'm wondering. I know there's art for it but will it really be different from what's already available?
The difference between the new 2D combo and the old one is that the new one will have 7.1 sound and Partysaurus Rex as a bonus material. Everything else loos to be the same.
Pre-Ordered: The Lego Movie, Looney Tunes Vol. 3.
Twitter.com/maac027

www.a113animation.com
Old 12-21-2012, 01:48 PM   #164
Special Member

Aug 2010
Quito, Ecuador

Quote:
Originally Posted by mpa25 View Post
That's great news! I appreciate the info zoodermin. I already have Monster's Inc. pre-ordered. In the meantime, I've downloaded Partysaurus Rex from Amazon Instant Video to keep the family happy. The Pixar shorts get mixed reviews from many, but overall I think they are really well done. They may not have the magic of some of the full length films, but they still have some entertaining content.
You're welcome! And I think most of the Pixar shorts offer top-notch entertainment.
Pre-Ordered: The Lego Movie, Looney Tunes Vol. 3.
Twitter.com/maac027

www.a113animation.com
Old 02-11-2013, 02:37 PM   #165

Oct 2008
Garland, TX

I've got a question about the Pixar Collections of shorts.

If I buy those digitally through iTunes, what is actually delivered to my computer? What I want to do is load the individual shorts onto my kid's iPad, and not in one big collection. Basically, if I buy both collections of shorts, I want to pick and choose which shorts to install.

Or is it "install them all in one go or none of them" type of thing?

There's also a handful of them I own individually too, which I know I'll basically "eat" buy buying the collection. But there's enough I don't own where buying all the shorts individually would be a waste of money, so the collection is less cost. I tried finding the individual m4v files for the shorts in my iTunes library (like Hawaiian Vacation from the Cars 2 iTunes extras), and tried importing them on their own, but it didn't work.
Old 02-26-2013, 02:49 PM   #166

Oct 2008
Garland, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Siegler View Post
I've got a question about the Pixar Collections of shorts.

If I buy those digitally through iTunes, what is actually delivered to my computer? What I want to do is load the individual shorts onto my kid's iPad, and not in one big collection. Basically, if I buy both collections of shorts, I want to pick and choose which shorts to install.

Or is it "install them all in one go or none of them" type of thing?

There's also a handful of them I own individually too, which I know I'll basically "eat" buy buying the collection. But there's enough I don't own where buying all the shorts individually would be a waste of money, so the collection is less cost. I tried finding the individual m4v files for the shorts in my iTunes library (like Hawaiian Vacation from the Cars 2 iTunes extras), and tried importing them on their own, but it didn't work.
Bump. Nobody knows?
Old 02-26-2013, 02:57 PM   #167
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2008
NJ, USA

No idea. Sorry.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:49 PM   #168
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe Siegler View Post
Bump. Nobody knows?
Sorry, but you're basically asking for information on a competing product.

iTunes would love nothing more than for Blu-ray to disappear and everyone go download through them.
Old 02-26-2013, 03:51 PM   #169

Oct 2008
Garland, TX

Of course. But somebody here probably has purchased it that way so I thought I'd try asking.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America