Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Fargo: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
8 hrs ago
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99

Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
14 hrs ago
Planet of the Apes: Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$17.99
5 hrs ago
Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray)
$18.99

Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$44.99

The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$59.99

True Detective (Blu-ray)
$24.99

The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

22 Jump Street (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray)
$11.99

Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$149.99

Homeland: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 05-31-2014, 08:22 PM   #721

May 2014

Is there an Arabic dub option for the BluRay version??
Old 08-15-2014, 01:00 AM   #722

Jan 2013
IL

Ok so I'm watching the film with the audio commentary track and at 25:53 the sound goes completely silent. It doesn't resume till 26:20. I watched the movie yesterday with the normal 5.1 dts track and the audio played fine. Curious if there's an issue with my disc or not. Any help is appreciated.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:28 AM   #723

Nov 2009
Central, NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarinsteven View Post
Ok so I'm watching the film with the audio commentary track and at 25:53 the sound goes completely silent. It doesn't resume till 26:20. I watched the movie yesterday with the normal 5.1 dts track and the audio played fine. Curious if there's an issue with my disc or not. Any help is appreciated.
Damn! That happens on my disc too.

Update: Okay, good news. I popped in the old pre-2013 DVD, the commentary indeed does stop at 25:53, and resumes at 26:20 like on the Blu-ray. However, the Blu-ray slightly, slightly cuts off after he says the word "beer." and makes it sound like an abrupt cut. Thankfully, no commentary is actually missed and no words are spoken during this timeframe on the DVD either. It just is cut weird and the audio level makes it sound like a glitch. If I have time, I'll pull out the LaserDisc to confirm, but I'd assume it's the same.

Last edited by LimeiBook86; 08-15-2014 at 01:45 AM.
Old 08-15-2014, 01:36 AM   #724

Jan 2013
IL

Quote:
Originally Posted by LimeiBook86 View Post
Damn! This happens on my disc too. Thankfully I have the LaserDisc and DVD of the film so I can I guess listen to that to see what is missing... but... that's disappointing. They really couldn't have someone watch the whole thing with commentary once before releasing it?
UPDATE!

No need to worry actually. Just put in my dvd copy, and the commentators don't speak during that part and others spots that go silent on the blu-ray commentary. Just strange how on the blu-ray the audio goes completely silent whereas on the dvd the actual film soundtrack is still present.
Old 08-15-2014, 02:11 AM   #725

Nov 2009
Central, NJ

Quote:
Originally Posted by soarinsteven View Post
UPDATE!

No need to worry actually. Just put in my dvd copy, and the commentators don't speak during that part and others spots that go silent on the blu-ray commentary. Just strange how on the blu-ray the audio goes completely silent whereas on the dvd the actual film soundtrack is still present.
Yeah, must have been an audio glitch. Glad that crisis was averted!
Old 11-19-2014, 02:14 PM   #726
Expert Member

Sep 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by yumny View Post
There are a few. If I have to cite one example, I'd go with the painfully obvious CGI crowd in the end.
It's a given that it's a magnificent looking film because it's Disney, I just meant it wasn't as visually innovative compared to TLK and Pocahontas.

Gotta say by the way, best climax in a Disney movie ever.. It was just so unexpectedly epic!
Similar to Mulan in that respect ... Mulan was absolutely stunning and rock solid on stylistic confidence ... but meh on the story side.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America