Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Baby Driver 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
8 hrs ago
Rick and Morty: Season 3 (Blu-ray)
$9.99
7 hrs ago
Harry Potter: 8-Film Collection 4K (Blu-ray)
$99.99
8 hrs ago
The Shape of Water (Blu-ray)
$9.99
3 hrs ago
2001: A Space Odyssey 4K (Blu-ray)
$25.85
5 hrs ago
Call Me by Your Name (Blu-ray)
$9.99
5 hrs ago
Justice League (Blu-ray)
$9.99
4 hrs ago
Outlander: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$9.99
9 hrs ago
Mission: Impossible 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
5 hrs ago
Ferdinand (Blu-ray)
$9.99
4 hrs ago
The Naked Gun Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$9.90
11 hrs ago
I Kill Giants (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-28-2013, 10:56 PM   #481
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
rickah88's Avatar
 
May 2010
Columbia, MD
-
-
93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseT View Post
H1 has really turned into the Pawn Stars/American Pickers Marathon Channel.
Haha, tell me about it. I love America Pickers.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:05 PM   #482
nycomet nycomet is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
nycomet's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Long Island, NY, USA ; I enjoy watching 3D blu-rays; 41 Blufans steels so far
11
1344
55
246
40
343
Default

I'm paying for that crazy Giorgio A. Tsoukalos to get a weekly perm at the Beauty Salon! His hair is more wild than Doc's from Back to the Future!

I hate the PQ on H2 channel so I am buying the HDX episodes from Vudu for $2.99 a pop.

[Show spoiler]You gotta ask yourself... "why?"...
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2013, 11:07 PM   #483
JaseT JaseT is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
JaseT's Avatar
 
May 2009
Colorado, USA
-
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycomet View Post
I'm paying for that crazy Giorgio A. Tsoukalos to get a weekly perm at the Beauty Salon! His hair is more wild than Doc's from Back to the Future!


Well look at that! Ancient Aliens is on H1 right now

Last edited by JaseT; 10-28-2013 at 11:11 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2013, 01:08 AM   #484
neoz neoz is offline
Moderator
 
neoz's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
10
1567
7
78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycomet View Post
I'm paying for that crazy Giorgio A. Tsoukalos to get a weekly perm at the Beauty Salon! His hair is more wild than Doc's from Back to the Future!

I hate the PQ on H2 channel so I am buying the HDX episodes from Vudu for $2.99 a pop.

[Show spoiler]You gotta ask yourself... "why?"...

lol I love that guy and his hair.

My collection click HT Gallery to view them.
My WTB's HERE
Served in the Military and like blu's come talk about it HERE

*Alert!!!* Best Buy Will Be Changing And Shrinking Their Media Section Soon!!!

Click HERE for more details.

Site FAQ


RIP ironsmile35
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:03 AM   #485
rdodolak rdodolak is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Jul 2007
2294
1140
109
1061
74
20
Default

A&E/History has certainly ****ed up the release of this show on Blu-ray but they seem to do a pretty good job of doing that to any of their shows. TVShowsOnDVD has a news article from a couple weeks ago stating that Season 5: Vol 2 will be released on Blu-ray on March 4, 2014.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Ancient...Volume-2/19273

So the availability of this series on BD would be as follows:

S1: Yes
S2: No
S3: No
S4: Yes
S5 V1: No
S5 V2: Yes
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:12 AM   #486
neoz neoz is offline
Moderator
 
neoz's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
10
1567
7
78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodolak View Post
A&E/History has certainly ****ed up the release of this show on Blu-ray but they seem to do a pretty good job of doing that to any of their shows. TVShowsOnDVD has a news article from a couple weeks ago stating that Season 5: Vol 2 will be released on Blu-ray on March 4, 2014.

http://tvshowsondvd.com/news/Ancient...Volume-2/19273

So the availability of this series on BD would be as follows:

S1: Yes
S2: No
S3: No
S4: Yes
S5 V1: No
S5 V2: Yes
I mean really who is in charge of movie distribution over there? The smart man would press all the seasons in order but I guess there isn't a smart man running that company.
My collection click HT Gallery to view them.
My WTB's HERE
Served in the Military and like blu's come talk about it HERE

*Alert!!!* Best Buy Will Be Changing And Shrinking Their Media Section Soon!!!

Click HERE for more details.

Site FAQ


RIP ironsmile35
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 04:19 AM   #487
rdodolak rdodolak is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Jul 2007
2294
1140
109
1061
74
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
I mean really who is in charge of movie distribution over there? The smart man would press all the seasons in order but I guess there isn't a smart man running that company.
Not sure if A&E makes those determinations in house or if they let their distributor do that for them. New Video used to distribute the A&E and History releases but that's since been taken over by Lionsgate.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-28-2013, 12:05 PM   #488
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
rickah88's Avatar
 
May 2010
Columbia, MD
-
-
93
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
I mean really who is in charge of movie distribution over there? The smart man would press all the seasons in order but I guess there isn't a smart man running that company.
Well, it's clear aliens don't exist or else we'd have every season on blu-ray!
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 11:11 PM   #489
rickah88 rickah88 is offline
Blu-ray Grand Duke
 
rickah88's Avatar
 
May 2010
Columbia, MD
-
-
93
Default

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 06:42 PM   #490
rdodolak rdodolak is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Jul 2007
2294
1140
109
1061
74
20
Default

  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 06:48 PM   #491
JaseT JaseT is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
JaseT's Avatar
 
May 2009
Colorado, USA
-
2
Default

Still not buying any of these until the whole series has been released on blu.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:13 PM   #492
neoz neoz is offline
Moderator
 
neoz's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
10
1567
7
78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseT View Post
Still not buying any of these until the whole series has been released on blu.
I agree with this. Or at least the minimum release them as separate seasons not volumes.
My collection click HT Gallery to view them.
My WTB's HERE
Served in the Military and like blu's come talk about it HERE

*Alert!!!* Best Buy Will Be Changing And Shrinking Their Media Section Soon!!!

Click HERE for more details.

Site FAQ


RIP ironsmile35
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:15 PM   #493
JaseT JaseT is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
JaseT's Avatar
 
May 2009
Colorado, USA
-
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
I agree with this. Or at least the minimum release them as separate seasons not volumes.
I'd prefer seasons over volumes too! I refuse to have part of the series on BD and the rest on DVD. Still not sure WTH they are thinking!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:33 PM   #494
neoz neoz is offline
Moderator
 
neoz's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
10
1567
7
78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseT View Post
I'd prefer seasons over volumes too! I refuse to have part of the series on BD and the rest on DVD. Still not sure WTH they are thinking!
I agree brother. I mean the did the First season then after that were like nope time to do Season 3 volume 1.
I would guess that since the sale of these probably weren't that strong they would try their hand at volumes.
Either way, I hate having to watch this on Amazon Prime. I would rather own the blu rays if at all possible.
I even contact History Channel and the told me they had them on DVD. And were so very kind in giving me a 5% off code.
My collection click HT Gallery to view them.
My WTB's HERE
Served in the Military and like blu's come talk about it HERE

*Alert!!!* Best Buy Will Be Changing And Shrinking Their Media Section Soon!!!

Click HERE for more details.

Site FAQ


RIP ironsmile35
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:39 PM   #495
JaseT JaseT is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
JaseT's Avatar
 
May 2009
Colorado, USA
-
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
the told me they had them on DVD. And were so very kind in giving me a 5% off code.
Well for 5% off, I'd be willing to buy them as single episodes on a VHS format!
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:41 PM   #496
neoz neoz is offline
Moderator
 
neoz's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
10
1567
7
78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JaseT View Post
Well for 5% off, I'd be willing to buy them as single episodes on a VHS format!


The worst part about that is I'm sure we would get them if they were on VHS.
My collection click HT Gallery to view them.
My WTB's HERE
Served in the Military and like blu's come talk about it HERE

*Alert!!!* Best Buy Will Be Changing And Shrinking Their Media Section Soon!!!

Click HERE for more details.

Site FAQ


RIP ironsmile35
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:42 PM   #497
rdodolak rdodolak is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Jul 2007
2294
1140
109
1061
74
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
I agree brother. I mean the did the First season then after that were like nope time to do Season 3 volume 1.
I would guess that since the sale of these probably weren't that strong they would try their hand at volumes.
Either way, I hate having to watch this on Amazon Prime. I would rather own the blu rays if at all possible.
I even contact History Channel and the told me they had them on DVD. And were so very kind in giving me a 5% off code.
The volume releases didn't start until Season 5 after Lionsgate took over the distribution from New Video.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 07:55 PM   #498
neoz neoz is offline
Moderator
 
neoz's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
10
1567
7
78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodolak View Post
The volume releases didn't start until Season 5 after Lionsgate took over the distribution from New Video.
Regardless of that there is still no reason to go,

Season 1 skip to Season 4. Then go Season 5 Vol 2 then Season 6 Vol 1. Where is Volume 1 of Season 5? Oh wait on DVD probably.

There should be enough fans of this show to warrant them pressing complete Seasons. At the least press 500.
My collection click HT Gallery to view them.
My WTB's HERE
Served in the Military and like blu's come talk about it HERE

*Alert!!!* Best Buy Will Be Changing And Shrinking Their Media Section Soon!!!

Click HERE for more details.

Site FAQ


RIP ironsmile35
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:06 PM   #499
rdodolak rdodolak is offline
Blu-ray Baron
 
Jul 2007
2294
1140
109
1061
74
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by neoz View Post
Regardless of that there is still no reason to go,

Season 1 skip to Season 4. Then go Season 5 Vol 2 then Season 6 Vol 1. Where is Volume 1 of Season 5? Oh wait on DVD probably.

There should be enough fans of this show to warrant them pressing complete Seasons. At the least press 500.
I agree that they should release all of the seasons and release then as season sets. That's one of my biggest pet peeves about TV series on Blu-ray. Most studios fail to release all of the seasons on Blu-ray if they get the Blu-ray treatment at all. When they do release them on Blu-ray they either start releasing existing series at the current season but fail to release the previous seasons or they start releasing new series and then stop releasing future seasons on Blu-ray. With TV series I want all seasons on Blu-ray, either all or nothing, not this mixed DVD and Blu-ray crap.

I'm still waiting for Universal to release all of the House M.D. seasons on Blu-ray and we're finally going to get all of the seasons of the Sopranos on Blu-ray.
  Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2014, 08:28 PM   #500
neoz neoz is offline
Moderator
 
neoz's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
10
1567
7
78
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdodolak View Post
I agree that they should release all of the seasons and release then as season sets. That's one of my biggest pet peeves about TV series on Blu-ray. Most studios fail to release all of the seasons on Blu-ray if they get the Blu-ray treatment at all. When they do release them on Blu-ray they either start releasing existing series at the current season but fail to release the previous seasons or they start releasing new series and then stop releasing future seasons on Blu-ray. With TV series I want all seasons on Blu-ray, either all or nothing, not this mixed DVD and Blu-ray crap.

I'm still waiting for Universal to release all of the House M.D. seasons on Blu-ray and we're finally going to get all of the seasons of the Sopranos on Blu-ray.
Oh God I forget about House. That is another show that I really pray gets a complete collection as well.
And another show that should have been released on blu ray here in the US was Terra Nova. Like you I don't want them to release x DVD and then x on blu ray. What purpose does that serve but make us consumers mad haha.
My collection click HT Gallery to view them.
My WTB's HERE
Served in the Military and like blu's come talk about it HERE

*Alert!!!* Best Buy Will Be Changing And Shrinking Their Media Section Soon!!!

Click HERE for more details.

Site FAQ


RIP ironsmile35
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:13 PM.