COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Halloween: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$109.99
Marilyn Monroe: Classic Nine-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Snowpiercer (Blu-ray)
$14.96
Sleepy Hollow: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Blu-ray)
$13.18
Inside Job (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Doctor and the Devils (Blu-ray)
$11.98
The Nutty Professor: 50th Anniversary (Blu-ray)
$8.69
El Mariachi / Desperado (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$39.99
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
The Bankers of God: The Calvi Affair (Blu-ray)
$17.23
Justice League: War (Blu-ray)
$9.99
George Gently, Series 2 (Blu-ray)
$23.19
South Park: The Complete Seventeenth Season (Blu-ray)
$24.99
George Gently, Series 1 (Blu-ray)
$20.99
Grimm: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$34.99
Godzilla (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Signal (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Old 09-17-2014, 03:50 PM   #961
Grand Bob Grand Bob is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Grand Bob's Avatar
 
Oct 2007
Seattle Area
9
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StingingVelvet View Post
There are quite a few good Season 3 episodes, as I recall. I know The Tholian Web is a good one. I liked World is Hollow more than most.
The Tholian Web is my favorite episode from the third season, a year in which it seemed the production staff was running out of ideas. I sense an equivalent situation with the latest tired crop of CSI wannabees, trying to come up with a fresh take on another grisly murder and subsequent autopsy.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 04:49 PM   #962
Early Memphis Early Memphis is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Early Memphis's Avatar
 
Feb 2012
Texas
541
131
3
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grand Bob View Post
The Tholian Web is my favorite episode from the third season, a year in which it seemed the production staff was running out of ideas. I sense an equivalent situation with the latest tired crop of CSI wannabees, trying to come up with a fresh take on another grisly murder and subsequent autopsy.
That show died (at least I gave up ) 3 years ago. RIP ... ... NO!
Epictetus : "A man should ... be prepared to be sufficient unto himself ..."
Memphis : But far more fortunate are those who are lucky enough to be loved.

Remember, folks : it's only 72 days until Black Friday!!!


Digital Copies Available ($1-$3 or Best Offer). PM Me For List.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 05:38 PM   #963
KaineKinetic KaineKinetic is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
KaineKinetic's Avatar
 
Jan 2011
Suffolk County, NY
493
37
9
Send a message via Skype™ to KaineKinetic
Default

I watched the first 3 or 4 seasons of Bones, the first 8 seasons of NCIS, 1/2 season of NCIS: LA, a few episodes of JAG, a bunch of the various Law and Orders....
OMG!
way too much death and corruption.
if our Military was really like that, we'd be screwed...
Yes, some of it is based on real accounts, but not nearly all of them

I had to stop watching, it got too depressing
My 3DS nickname: Kaine
My 3DS friend code: 2492-4192-0317
WiiU NNID: Kaine_Morrison
XboX Live GamerTag: KaineKinetic
My Selling Page UPDATED 9/17-14
My Selling Page UPDATED 9/17-14
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 08:15 PM   #964
StingingVelvet StingingVelvet is offline
Power Member
 
StingingVelvet's Avatar
 
Jan 2014
189
116
11
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaineKinetic View Post
I watched the first 3 or 4 seasons of Bones, the first 8 seasons of NCIS, 1/2 season of NCIS: LA, a few episodes of JAG, a bunch of the various Law and Orders....
OMG!
way too much death and corruption.
if our Military was really like that, we'd be screwed...
Yes, some of it is based on real accounts, but not nearly all of them

I had to stop watching, it got too depressing
I haven't watched a cop show in a long time. I watched so much Law & Order and NYPD Blue in the 90s I just can't take anymore.
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 09:02 PM   #965
KaineKinetic KaineKinetic is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
KaineKinetic's Avatar
 
Jan 2011
Suffolk County, NY
493
37
9
Send a message via Skype™ to KaineKinetic
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StingingVelvet View Post
I haven't watched a cop show in a long time. I watched so much Law & Order and NYPD Blue in the 90s I just can't take anymore.
I used to love NY Undercover, until they killed off the entire cast in one episode!
My 3DS nickname: Kaine
My 3DS friend code: 2492-4192-0317
WiiU NNID: Kaine_Morrison
XboX Live GamerTag: KaineKinetic
My Selling Page UPDATED 9/17-14
My Selling Page UPDATED 9/17-14
  Reply With Quote
Old 09-17-2014, 11:47 PM   #966
Rich65 Rich65 is offline
Power Member
 
Rich65's Avatar
 
Feb 2011
USA
655
294
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by StingingVelvet View Post
There are quite a few good Season 3 episodes, as I recall. I know The Tholian Web is a good one. I liked World is Hollow more than most.
I have a soft spot for that episode, one McCoy is the central character and two, HE GETS THE GIRL! and three it is a good episode.
The Ghostbusters earned their Stripes and to relax decided to go play golf, but got locked in the Caddyshack by the Gopher with The Blues Brothers who are hiding from a Dragnet but luckily they all escaped to The Great Outdoors, where they met a ranger who turned out to be The Man Who Knew Too Little because everything he said was Lost In Translation.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
Star Trek: TOS Wish Lists Red Hood 12 01-12-2009 04:55 AM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:49 AM.