Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, Cheap Blu-ray Movies!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Wolf Man: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$28.85
Harry Potter Hogwarts Collection (Blu-ray)
$119.99
Ghostbusters 4K + 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Game of Thrones: The Complete Sixth Season (Blu-ray)
$58.89
Labyrinth 4K (Blu-ray)
$23.75
My Fair Lady (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Ghostbusters (Blu-ray)
$22.99
Watchmen 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Creed (Blu-ray)
$14.96
The Dark Knight Trilogy (Blu-ray)
$19.54
Ray Donovan: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Belladonna of Sadness (Blu-ray)
$24.13
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 10-01-2014, 05:59 PM   #101

Feb 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltatauhobbit View Post
You can call get that adjusted if you ordered through Amazon. If it hasn't shipped already, you may automatically get the cheaper price.
For sure, already done as soon as I saw the price. Good ol Amazon chat. Has save me lots of $$$.
Old 11-12-2015, 04:22 PM   #102
Special Member

Oct 2015
Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by shredking9000 View Post
Watched TerrorVision last night. While I thought it was a lot better than The Video Dead, I don't think I'd watch it again. Really wanted to like both of these movies, but at this point I'm glad I didn't pick up the blu-ray.
I know this is over 2 years ago but I've found in many cases that watching blu-ray is a different experience that usually leans more to a positive feeling. A bit hard to explain for it's not just HD or audio but just an overall different feel.
Some of My Favorite TV Shows: Family Guy / Law & Order / Three's Company / Columbo / M*A*S*H / Get Smart / The Andy Griffith Show / Trailer Park Boys / The X-Files / South Park / Seinfeld / The Brady Bunch / Little Britain U.S.A. / Sanford and Son / Robot Chicken / The Carol Burnett Show / Kolchak: The Night Stalker / The Waltons / Whose Line Is It Anyway? / SCTV / The Hilarious House of Frightenstein / Don Kirshner's Rock Concert / Archer
Old 11-12-2015, 08:09 PM   #103

Aug 2009
York (England)

Quote:
Originally Posted by WinkDinkerson View Post
I know this is over 2 years ago but I've found in many cases that watching blu-ray is a different experience that usually leans more to a positive feeling. A bit hard to explain for it's not just HD or audio but just an overall different feel.
Usually it's because you've bought it on blu ray and are determined to like it.

You're a lot more honest when you catch it on TV.
Old 11-12-2015, 09:26 PM   #104
Special Member

Oct 2015
Ontario, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rottweiler30 View Post
Usually it's because you've bought it on blu ray and are determined to like it.

You're a lot more honest when you catch it on TV.
No, not that either. I've actually found films that I've seen before and then once viewed on blu-ray, didn't hold up as well. It's hard to explain. Perhaps a mix of hd, the aesthetics, lapse in time (age), etc, I'm not sure.

If you recall, I answered to someone who viewed films on another medium and not br. With that in mind, this is the only way I can explain it and decide yourself if understood or not - suppose I order a burger at McDonald's but take it over to Burger King and eat it there. The burger is always the same for it doesn't change nor the taste is altered. However, the different environment could make or break your enjoyment for that scrumptious tasty burger. I think you get my point.

If this even helps - I try to avoid watching any films streamed on computer (why I never bother with netflix et al). Sometimes I'll add the hdmi cord to view on big tv, but there is just something about it that puts me off. It's not the fact of viewing something for free that I shouldn't be or anything with guilt in mind. It's the same deal with people who prefer to watch films at the theatre than on the small screen. Kinda like that. I'll stop.
Some of My Favorite TV Shows: Family Guy / Law & Order / Three's Company / Columbo / M*A*S*H / Get Smart / The Andy Griffith Show / Trailer Park Boys / The X-Files / South Park / Seinfeld / The Brady Bunch / Little Britain U.S.A. / Sanford and Son / Robot Chicken / The Carol Burnett Show / Kolchak: The Night Stalker / The Waltons / Whose Line Is It Anyway? / SCTV / The Hilarious House of Frightenstein / Don Kirshner's Rock Concert / Archer
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America