Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Peanuts Movie 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga'Hoole 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.99
Green Lantern 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.99
Pacific Rim 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Wrath of the Titans 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.82
300: Rise of an Empire 3D (Blu-ray)
$10.01
Point Break 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Walking With Dinosaurs: The Movie 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.04
Journey to the Center of the Earth 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.69
Dolphins and Whales: Tribes of the Ocean 3D (Blu-ray)
$7.50
Life of Pi 3D (Blu-ray)
$10.89
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies

Old Yesterday, 05:50 PM   #10181

Oct 2009
GA

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy1111 View Post
Correct German release have both in 3d.... Credit goes to Shaggy, he put me up on this set a while back.....
How is the 3D in part 1? I'm debating between getting this set or just Part 2. I missed the chance when it went on sale for $19.99 Euros but now back up to about $30.
Old Yesterday, 06:42 PM   #10182
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ckyllr View Post
How is the 3D in part 1? I'm debating between getting this set or just Part 2. I missed the chance when it went on sale for $19.99 Euros but now back up to about $30.
Found the 3D in part-1 to be well worth having it.
BD 3D, BD, HD DVD, DVD collection
Thanks given by:
evoll (Yesterday)
Old Yesterday, 07:19 PM   #10183
Blu-ray Samurai

Aug 2013

Robinson Crusoe, great 3D but I found the movie to be quite a slog.
Old Yesterday, 08:52 PM   #10184

Sep 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by reewinder View Post
Did they do both in 3D? I thought it was just part 2 but it shows the German double feature as both?

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/The-Hu...lu-ray/159680/
Cool, Another to put on my list of purchases
Old Yesterday, 09:40 PM   #10185
Special Member

Jul 2013

Picked up Final Destination 3D for $7.99, no slip.

Nice to find this after so many false starts, due to seeing the old TV-3D version.
Old Today, 03:25 AM   #10186
Special Member

Oct 2015
Bronx, NY

BUMBED OUT!

Though getting a full refund, my copy of Young Detective Dee Rise Of The Sea Dragon froze at the 1:07 mark. It resumes at 1:11 but did not check it out from there.

A real shame. Loved the film and the 3D was reference quality. But there are no other region A copies anywhere to be found. Would not want to keep a defective disc.

Just a BUMMER it's out of print.
Sony KD50W800B monitor, Sony S5500 3D blu ray player, Panasonic DMR E18 DVD recorder, Darbee 5000S video processor, Dennon AVR x2100W receiver, Phase Technology main speakers, Yamaha middle and surround speakers, Infinity subwoofer plus a 40 year old but very good Dynaco book shelf speaker for the back middle speaker.
Old Today, 03:58 AM   #10187

Jun 2014
St. Peters, MO

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D. View Post
BUMBED OUT!

Though getting a full refund, my copy of Young Detective Dee Rise Of The Sea Dragon froze at the 1:07 mark. It resumes at 1:11 but did not check it out from there.

A real shame. Loved the film and the 3D was reference quality. But there are no other region A copies anywhere to be found. Would not want to keep a defective disc.

That is a bummer. I bought the region B version which only has Mandarin and German for audio and German for subtitles. It was hard to follow but still an enjoyable watch. Very strong 3d at times.

sorry for your loss.
Thanks given by:
Joe D. (Today)
Old Today, 05:06 AM   #10188
Expert Member

Dec 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe D. View Post
BUMBED OUT!

Wow, that really sucks, what a shame.

Not only out of print but also very hard to find online, i might add. (the hong kong release i'm referring to)
The Ant Bully needs a blu ray 3d release for home 3d viewing.
Please let warner brothers know that we want the blu ray 3d version: http://www.warnerbros.com/customer-service
We been without a 3d version of this movie for home viewing, this movie needs it.
Send a form to warner brothers, let them know that you want to see this on blu ray 3d.
Thanks given by:
Joe D. (Today)
Old Today, 05:16 AM   #10189

Mar 2013

DESPICABLE ME 3 (UK) 2.5/5
PQ: 5/5
AQ:4.25/5
3D: 4/5

I loved the first movie, and the 2nd movie has grown on me too. Maybe this will eventually grow on me and maybe I wasn’t in the right mind set for watching it either (battling a bug) It still has its charm, they dialed back on the minions compare to the 2nd and gave the girls a little more attention. I liked the cheesiness of our bad guy and his unique 80’s flare but I thought the Dru storyline was a bit meh. The picture quality was great but like some have said it is in a way the weaker 3D presentations of the 4, but maybe because it lacks the fun 3D pop that we got from the previous iterations. I also had a weird moments in chapter 13 or 14 my screen lost the 3D sync and went mostly all black but bright colour highlights of characters. Probably my PS4, Marantz 7010 of JVC proj causing that, because I switched inputs quickly on the receiver dial and everything reverted back to normal. The DTS:X track was good but maybe I expected more overhead elements. Still some solid bass action with surround elements present, but again I was expecting more I guess.

Also kudos to them finding another little girl that sounded very close to our original Agnus. They didn’t even try with young Flint for the Cloudy Chance of Meatballs sequel but they did here damnit.
My DVD/HD-DVD/BLU-RAY/UHD Collection
DISPLAY: JVC X950RB 3D Projector (106" screen) Samsung 51" 3D Plasma
SYSTEMS: PS3, PS4, WiiU, XBOX 360, XBOX ONE X, NINTENDO SWITCH
RECEIVER: Marantz sr7010, Atmos/DTS:X 5.2.4
Old Today, 06:08 AM   #10190
Special Member

Oct 2015
Bronx, NY

Thanks Damon and Biss

There are a few region B releases without the English subtitles still out but even the Hong Kong sites are out of stock of the ones with English translation.. Found one from Kuwait with English subtitles but couldn't get info on region, converted U.S. dollar cost, etc.

I didn't have the heart to play through the rest of the disc on chance that would be the only glitch. It would only upset me more.

Damon, when searching the web I saw there were English subtitles to download or something, if that would help.

Thanx guys. I'll keep on searching.
Sony KD50W800B monitor, Sony S5500 3D blu ray player, Panasonic DMR E18 DVD recorder, Darbee 5000S video processor, Dennon AVR x2100W receiver, Phase Technology main speakers, Yamaha middle and surround speakers, Infinity subwoofer plus a 40 year old but very good Dynaco book shelf speaker for the back middle speaker.
Old Today, 07:21 AM   #10191
Special Member

Jul 2013

Watched DESPICABLE ME 3 3D with the family, decent flick overall.

SilentBob covered the story focus pretty well, so I'll skip talking about that.

PQ and 3D were actually pretty good, but letterboxing muted the effectiveness.

If they had rendered this movie at 1.85, it would have been alot better sadly.

As it is, I didn't feel fully engaged with the presentation due to heavy cropping.

Last edited by Frank@Chicago; Today at 07:28 AM.
Old Today, 08:53 AM   #10192

Oct 2013
Mustafar, Canada

My first order from Amazon.co.uk. Christmas presents. Thanks for reassuring me they are Region Free.
I have never seen it (Jaws 4) but by all accounts it is terrible. However, I have seen the house that it built and it is terrific. -Michael Caine
Old Today, 09:07 AM   #10193

Jul 2017
england

Robinson crusoe

Wow, amazing 3d and only 3.50 to buy

The scene where the cat reaches into the cage, what id give to see that on a 65inch oled
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies