Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Strain: The Complete First Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Kingdom of Heaven (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Banshee: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$13.99
Cowboy Bebop: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Mission: Impossible Quadrilogy (Blu-ray)
$21.98
It Follows (Blu-ray)
$14.84
Jurassic World 3D Limited Edition Gift Set (Blu-ray)
$79.96
Rick and Morty: Season One (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Oculus (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Earthflight: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Once Upon a Time: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$48.35
Spirited Away (Blu-ray)
$19.94
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 06-28-2015, 05:06 PM   #4601
Blu-ray Guru

Jun 2012
Ohio

Which is the better movie between the beach girls and Pom Pom girls? Would like both but not gonna spend $70 on those movies.
Old 06-28-2015, 05:44 PM   #4602
Blu-ray Champion

Dec 2012
Georgia

Quote:
Originally Posted by returnofthemack View Post
Which is the better movie between the beach girls and Pom Pom girls? Would like both but not gonna spend $70 on those movies.
The Beach Girls has a better story and more scenery (*nudge* *nudge* *wink*), so I prefer it out of the two choices. Both movies are pretty awesome and fun, though.
Thanks given by:
returnofthemack (06-28-2015)
Old 06-28-2015, 06:56 PM   #4603
Blu-ray Guru

Dec 2009
Texas, at the bottom of a well 21,000 ft down

Quote:
I own both. As Joe Bob Briggs would say, The Beach Girls has a higher hooter count and is packed with bikini-fu. The story is better too. I have more nostalgia for 80s T&A comedies having watched these at the time or on cable. For what these two movies are, I agree with Owl.
Twilight Time Release Schedule Thread

Professor Fate: Leslie escaped?
General: With a small friar.
Professor Fate: Leslie escaped with a chicken?
General: No, you idiot. With a friar. A monk. A priest.

Last edited by oildude; 06-28-2015 at 08:00 PM.
Thanks given by:
returnofthemack (06-28-2015)
Old 06-28-2015, 08:45 PM   #4604
Scorpion Releasing Insider

Aug 2012

Wow, we shot the guy a email, saying why are you disputing the WHOLE amount and not the amount for the single "missing" item, he claims "I didnt dispute the whole item, paypal did, I only disputed the missing items sum, its paypal's fault for trying to get the whole amount back" what do you think?
Old 06-28-2015, 09:20 PM   #4605
Blu-ray Ninja

Aug 2011

Call paypal and get things settled
Old 06-28-2015, 09:22 PM   #4606

Sep 2009

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpionReleasing View Post
Wow, we shot the guy a email, saying why are you disputing the WHOLE amount and not the amount for the single "missing" item, he claims "I didnt dispute the whole item, paypal did, I only disputed the missing items sum, its paypal's fault for trying to get the whole amount back" what do you think?
Honestly if you call PayPal not sure about a dispute Paypal encourages you to file a dispute. If done over the phone the paypal rep may have by habit disputed entire amount.
Old 06-28-2015, 10:07 PM   #4607
Blu-ray Knight

Jul 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScorpionReleasing View Post
I'd talk with PayPal to see what they have to say. At a minimum you have an email from him claiming he didn't dispute the full amount. If he's not being truthful then PayPal will notice.

I'd be curious what he has to say about why the most expensive item is always missing from his orders.

Did he open a claim with PayPal or an actual chargeback with his CC company? A chargeback is between the customer and his CC company. PayPal doesn't have anything to do with that. They only thing PayPal has direct control over is the dispute and claim process submitted through PayPal.
Old 07-03-2015, 03:46 AM   #4608
Blu-ray Samurai

Nov 2011
Illinois

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorpion Releasing
Some update. DON'T GO IN THE HOUSE Blu is coming soon, hopefully by the end of the year, and it was locating the materials/original camera negatives which got misplaced which the licensor are diligently looking for. Once those are at the hands of the lab, we are hoping for a release by the end of the year.
https://www.facebook.com/scorpionrel...type=1&theater
Thanks given by:
Blu Titan (07-03-2015), Mr. Thomsen (07-03-2015), redrunner97 (07-03-2015), returnofthemack (07-03-2015), TripleHBK (07-03-2015), Val Lewton (07-03-2015)
Old Yesterday, 01:38 PM   #4609

Sep 2014
Toronto, Ontario

Quote:
I like The Pom Pom Girls and I'm glad I picked it up when it was in print (a blind buy based solely on Tarantino listing it as one of his top 20 grindhouse movies of all-time).
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors

Tags
final exam, releasing, scorpion, scorpion releasing