Best iTunes Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Simpsons, Season 27 (iTunes)$19.99
The Big Bang Theory, Season 10 (iTunes)$29.99
The Flash, Season 3 (iTunes)$29.99
Hell or High Water (iTunes)$7.99 Train to Busan (iTunes)$9.99
Kubo and the Two Strings (iTunes)$4.99 Star Wars: The Clone Wars, Season 5 (iTunes)$29.99
Donnie Darko (iTunes)$4.99 Gladiator (iTunes)$9.99
The Sopranos, Season 5 (iTunes)$19.99
Titanic (iTunes)$9.99
SpongeBob SquarePants, Season 9 (iTunes)$14.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies

Old 02-24-2017, 05:54 AM   #2701
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXOYE1989 View Post
With so many constant issues with InstaWatch, I'm sure they get non-stop emails and phone calls day after day. Though I'm sure offering InstaWatch with their blu-rays and DVDs over the past couple years have increased their media sales, I wonder if they're considering if it's worth all the hassle due to increase in problems. Do you guys think there is a possibility of Walmart just shutting down InstaWatch some point in the near future, especially with all these problems?
If it's the least bit rational, Walmart will do just the opposite.
"Those who are different change the world. Those who are the same keep it that way." - Unknown
Old 02-24-2017, 12:49 PM   #2702

Aug 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by IXOYE1989 View Post
With so many constant issues with InstaWatch, I'm sure they get non-stop emails and phone calls day after day. Though I'm sure offering InstaWatch with their blu-rays and DVDs over the past couple years have increased their media sales, I wonder if they're considering if it's worth all the hassle due to increase in problems. Do you guys think there is a possibility of Walmart just shutting down InstaWatch some point in the near future, especially with all these problems?
Walmart's Instawatch is the ONLY reason I buy Blu-ray's from them and not someone else. In fact, it's really only reason I step into Walmart at all.
Thanks given by:
IXOYE1989 (02-24-2017)
Old 02-24-2017, 02:42 PM   #2703

Nov 2013

I don't even get replies anymore when I open a VUDU support ticket. They used to be great.

I agree though, as I only step into Walmart for Instawatch titles and annual school supplies.
Old 02-24-2017, 07:43 PM   #2704
Blu-ray Baron

Apr 2013
Playboy Mansion, Beverly Hills, CA
Default Instawatch purchases

Sing Blu-Ray and Fences Blu-Ray work now. However Walmart.com says they will deliver the physical copy of Fences in January 2030.

Last edited by dazed2012; 02-24-2017 at 08:19 PM.
Thanks given by:
Blaze_Chamberlin (02-24-2017)
Old 02-24-2017, 07:49 PM   #2705

Jun 2016

I had three purchases this week that I expected to post to Vudu on Tuesday, two of which had IW stickers (Bad Santa and Nocturnal Animals). I uploaded the pictures of the items and receipt as they suggested and followed up with a call today, having not heard back. Within one hour, I received codes for each movie via email. The CSR could not have been nicer or easier to work with. My advice is if you get someone who is rude or does not understand the service, simply hang up on them and call back. While you may not get as quick a turnaround as you would like, Vudu has always corrected these mistakes, in my experience.
Old 02-24-2017, 08:19 PM   #2706
Blu-ray Ninja

Jul 2012

My call from today:

I called and spoke with a very nice level one cs rep and asked to speak with a customer can manager. The management decided to listen to the call first and in the meantime, she offered to help me out with whatever else I needed help with.

During my convo with her, she mentioned that there are three different levels of reps at Vudu, I guess the first line, those who verify the pics & those who go to the studio with the pics to get verification for extra codes. She also mentioned that they've been having issues with the Walmart side of things not working but they are trying to resolve it.

After the manager got done listening to my call from last night (thankfully the dude left a trial because I forgot his name), I was sent to a supervisor. I explained the situation and brought up this whole if it contains UV it shouldn't include Instawatch situation, how the guy last night treated me like dirt and issues that I was having with my vudu account in general.

He said due to privacy concerns, he couldn't tell me what type of discipline the agent would be receiving for this matter but that he would personally be listening to the call and then taking it up with the agent. I guess a different management team listened to the call? Either way, he apologized and after all this, I decided to just explain my situation of expecting very little from Vudu and leave it at that. Before, I was thinking about asking for the entire Rug Rats series to be added to my account as an apology. lol

During my conversation with the first rep, she admitted that they do check Walmart.com to see if Instawatch is attached which makes me believe they know very little of what is actually going on behind the scenes. So in other words, even if a title doesn't pop up, you might as well submit pics to them for the heck of it. You may actually get an IW of a title whether you're supposed to or not.
"Those who are different change the world. Those who are the same keep it that way." - Unknown
Old 02-24-2017, 08:37 PM   #2707
Blu-ray Baron

Mar 2011
5593 ft above sea level

Has anybody purchased that Die Hard set for $20.96? Does it come with IW?
People you've been before
That you don't want around anymore
They push and shove and won't bend to your will
I'll keep them still

deltasun's Bargain Bin
Old 02-24-2017, 09:01 PM   #2708
Special Member

Jan 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by deltasun View Post
Has anybody purchased that Die Hard set for $20.96? Does it come with IW?
DVD set is IW
WANTS: Will Trade for:Captain Fantastic, Also Batman: Complete Series, Falling Skies S1, Person of Interest S5, Banshee S3 & S4, Mr. Robot S1.
Old 02-24-2017, 09:24 PM   #2709
Blu-ray Baron

Mar 2011
5593 ft above sea level

Quote:
Originally Posted by freeme View Post
DVD set is IW
What about the blu-ray? And is the IW for the DVD HDX? Usually the answer is no to the latter.
People you've been before
That you don't want around anymore
They push and shove and won't bend to your will
I'll keep them still

deltasun's Bargain Bin
Old 02-24-2017, 09:48 PM   #2710
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2007
Katy, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazed2012 View Post
Sing Blu-Ray and Fences Blu-Ray work now. However Walmart.com says they will deliver the physical copy of Fences in January 2030.
Does Sing work for just the Blu-ray or does the UHD also offer IW?
PSN: doughbafett
Old Yesterday, 01:46 AM   #2711
Suspended

Dec 2013

Allied will be IW in-store
Old Yesterday, 07:09 AM   #2712
Expert Member

Feb 2015
Texas

4 Film Favorites: Blades and Battles Collection - Mortal Kombat, Mortal Kombat II, Mortal Kombat Legacy and Spawn Blu-ray does not include Instawatch.

The exclusion of this Blu-ray set is a little disappointing, considering that Walmart has the Mortal Kombat DVD trilogy with Instawatch included.
Old Today, 05:33 AM   #2713
Expert Member

Feb 2015
Escondido, CA

Just ordered Fences & Jackie for Disc + Digital!

I was gonna do the same with Moonlight but its only available for DVD. Plus also its good to rent now and releases Tuesday so there is no point!
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Digital Movies