Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Martian 4K (Blu-ray)
$12.93
They Live by Night (Blu-ray)
$17.58
Justice League Unlimited: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$16.49
Re-Animator (Blu-ray)
$22.97
The Thing (Blu-ray)
$14.67
Ash vs Evil Dead: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$34.99
The Beatles: Eight Days a Week - The Touring Years (Blu-ray)
$19.67
Star Trek Beyond 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.09
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Tenth Season (Blu-ray)
$21.61
Streets of Fire (Blu-ray)
$15.06
Wonder Woman 4K (Blu-ray)
$29.96
Wonder Woman (Blu-ray)
$24.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors

Old Today, 12:23 AM   #31401

Feb 2017

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcs913 View Post
Thanks for your expertise again....

Posted direct from the USPS website-

Q. How should I attach the labels to the packaging? A. The label should be securely affixed on all sides and must be fully placed on the address side of the package. It is recommended that clear shipping tape be used. Try to cover more than half of the label; however, the "Postal Use" area on the Express Mail label and the barcode on all labels must not be covered with tape. Labels should not be folded over or around package corners or edges. Self-adhesive labels are recommended and will be available for online purchase in the near future.

Q. Why can't I tape over the entire label? A. Taping over the barcode will make it unreadable. It is recommended that you use a self-adhesive label. If you cannot, you should tape all edges securely to the package. Remember, you cannot tape over postage stamps.

It's not a theory, Einstein... and my carrier could NOT scan the package in front of my face due to the label having tape over it. I agree you can put tape over the barcode, but if the tape has a crease in it, it will not scan, that's why they do not want you to put it anywhere near the barcode. Again, probably just a mistake, but there was a reason why it had no scans along the way.
I worked a couple years as a mail delivery carrier and know that tape over labels can cause problems but mostly it doesn't. Maybe it's the tape or the scanner being used that causes problems. Creases rarely had issues when scanning in my experience.

Got my package from the CR sale finally...
Old Today, 12:33 AM   #31402
Power Member

Sep 2010
NYC

Quote:
Working late night hoping people will buy this hopefully this won't go bucket list like everything else I've been putting out
Thanks given by:
bgart13 (Today), billy pilgrim (Today), Cinema74 (Today), deedeenova (Today), deltatauhobbit (Today), Fiocca_Cola (Today), Frightener22 (Today), NoirFan (Today), Russhole (Today), WesReviews (Today), Worship.my.wreck (Today)
Old Today, 12:56 AM   #31403
Code Red Insider

Jul 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AKNewbie View Post
Maybe we should do a kickstarter it?

heh heh heh heh
This place is the best.

kickstart to help AVI LERNER? So 300 people can buy FATAL GAMES? I dont have that many customer to pay for lawyer for Avi Lerner. you guys are not using your brains. goggles Avi Lerner and use the brain god gave you.....
Thanks given by:
Fiocca_Cola (Today), frakking toaster (Today)
Old Today, 01:01 AM   #31404
Blu-ray Knight

Aug 2007
Mpls, MN

Someone needs to release Fatal Frames on BLU. I don't care who at this point but it does have a fan base I passed on other home video editions and just waiting for a BLU. I rarely buy any title on DVD today or in the last 5 years because I'd rather wait for a BLU.
Stop the Replacing of original Studio Opening / Closing logos! These are becoming endangered and should be kept intact. They are part of film history.

Panasonic 65" TC-P65ZT60 Denon X7200WA, Rotel-1582 mkll
MartinLogan: ESL, Grotto i, Motif, FX2, Motion 15, EM-R Oppo BDP-103 Region Free, Pioneer LD CLD-D505
Old Today, 01:01 AM   #31405
Blu-ray Guru

Apr 2016
brooklyn

Quote:
Originally Posted by CODE RED DVD View Post
kickstart to help AVI LERNER? So 300 people can buy FATAL GAMES? I dont have that many customer to pay for lawyer for Avi Lerner. you guys are not using your brains. goggles Avi Lerner and use the brain god gave you.....
can't argue with that my brain doesn't work at all
Thanks given by:
Fiocca_Cola (Today), Worship.my.wreck (Today)
Old Today, 01:42 AM   #31406
Blu-ray Samurai

May 2008

My Memorial Day order has arrived

- I ordered the movies
- I waited
- Movies arrived in mailbox

Thank you!

I didn't even have to send any emails or file any chargebacks, the whole process just worked like some sort of magic!! Stop making it so easy to spend the money!!

Not sure which of the 3 I am most excited about... I guess it is time to get rid of my Hot Moves DVD

Blu-ray wishlist: April Fool's Day '86 / Dream a Little Dream / Electric Dreams / Gleaming the Cube / Heavenly Bodies / Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II / If Looks Could Kill / Just One of the Guys / Meatballs III: Summer Job / Not of This Earth '88 / Rad / Silk 2 / TAG The Assassination Game / The Dallas Connection / The Midnight Hour

Digital wants: Magnificent 7 collection HDX / Magicians Season 1
Old Today, 01:48 AM   #31407
Code Red Insider

Jul 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by PowellPressburger View Post
Someone needs to release Fatal Frames on BLU. I don't care who at this point but it does have a fan base I passed on other home video editions and just waiting for a BLU. I rarely buy any title on DVD today or in the last 5 years because I'd rather wait for a BLU.
It wasn't much of a movie. it became a BIG FILM since SYNAPSE release it. The movie looks like a patch up work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by painiac View Post
can't argue with that my brain doesn't work at all
Avi Lerner runs several Million dollars company and he doesn't need to kickstart from anyone. but the idea of people doing a kickstart to pay for a Hollywood lawfirm to get materials out for movie that'll sell 300 blu is insane.

Last edited by CODE RED DVD; Today at 01:58 AM.
Thanks given by:
Fiocca_Cola (Today)
Old Today, 01:52 AM   #31408
Blu-ray Samurai

Apr 2007
US
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by grrrarg View Post
My Memorial Day order has arrived

- I ordered the movies
- I waited
- Movies arrived in mailbox

Thank you!

I didn't even have to send any emails or file any chargebacks, the whole process just worked like some sort of magic!! Stop making it so easy to spend the money!!

Not sure which of the 3 I am most excited about... I guess it is time to get rid of my Hot Moves DVD

I like all 3 depending on what you are in the mood for. Hot Moves is entertaining enough and has a lot of footage of vintage Venice Beach.
Old Today, 02:16 AM   #31409
Expert Member

Feb 2013

Quote:
I don't know the ins and outs as much as you do, Bill, but just in using IMDB and Google, I'm having trouble finding a connection between Avi Lerner and Fatal Games? He's not listed as a producer nor are any of the companies he's adsociated with attached (that I'm aware?).

Unless he had something to do with "Impact Films"?
"Life differs from the play only in this... it has no plot, all is vague, desultory, unconnected till the curtain drops with the mystery unsolved." - Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
Old Today, 02:22 AM   #31410
Code Red Insider

Jul 2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesReviews View Post
I don't know the ins and outs as much as you do, Bill, but just in using IMDB and Google, I'm having trouble finding a connection between Avi Lerner and Fatal Games? He's not listed as a producer nor are any of the companies he's adsociated with attached (that I'm aware?).
He bought a company who was handling the film. the rights owner didn't pick any of the materials up. now it's on hold. people think pennies in kickstart can get a big time lawyer to work on the case to get the material back. when everything is on hold due to some court litigation.
Thanks given by:
WesReviews (Today)
Old Today, 02:24 AM   #31411
Expert Member

Nov 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by frakking toaster View Post
So is Bill rocking Slithis on blu?
Most wanted live action Blu-Ray releases: Blood Beach (1980), Looking for Mr. Goodbar (1977), Malibu Bikini Shop (1986), Sommarens tolv månader (1988), Dead of Night (1945), Tag: The Assassination Game (1982), My Chaffeur (1986), Thunder in Paradise TV (1994), Murder Rock (1984), Mirage (1990), Cruel Jaws (1995), The Midnight Hour (1985), Blood Frenzy (1987), Hard Ticket to Hawaii (1987), Cheerleader Camp (1988), Blood Island (1982)
Old Today, 02:30 AM   #31412
Expert Member

Feb 2013

Quote:
He bought a company who was handling the film. the rights owner didn't pick any of the materials up. now it's on hold. people think pennies in kickstart can get a big time lawyer to work on the case to get the material back. when everything is on hold due to some court litigation.
Yikes. That does sound like a bit of a mess. Yeah, it would take more than Kickstarter to get an attorney. They're obviously taking their sweet time on the litigation anyway (to increase their hourly payday). Unless maybe there's a slasher film passionate attorney here on the forum who would tackle it pro-bono? Not likely, though.

Sounding like Fatal Games is to you guys what The Kindred was to Synapse. Hope it can get sorted out someday, though. It's a guilty pleasure that I will purchase day-1.
"Life differs from the play only in this... it has no plot, all is vague, desultory, unconnected till the curtain drops with the mystery unsolved." - Edward George Bulwer-Lytton
Old Today, 02:36 AM   #31413
Expert Member

Feb 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesReviews View Post
Whenever Bill's ready, I've got the cover art...

I don't know why Media didn't use this artwork. Way better than the art they used for the VHS, and probably the best art associated with the film.
Thanks given by:
Arlington (Today)
Old Today, 02:49 AM   #31414

Jan 2011

I digress, 3 of my 5 ordered blu's came today from the sale. I'm hoping the other two aren't too far behind. This and the scream sale should make this weekened fun!
Old Today, 05:06 AM   #31415

Mar 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoelGoodsen View Post
This lame clown would love Fatal Games to get a release. Hopefully the legal mess can get resolved.

(Please don't be mad at me, CineSNOB)
Of course you want FATAL GAMES on Blu, Lame-Clown. It's not only the impossible dream for you, like ICED, but it's also notorious for blowing. It's clear, at this stage, that your taste is between your back pockets.

Also, your continual insistence that you're a ladies man is unsettling, because if your taste in women is akin to your taste in cinema, you can keep 'em. Much like your movie library, they're probably all ONES.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors