Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Insurgent 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Marilyn Monroe: Classic Nine-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99
How to Train Your Dragon (Blu-ray)
$10.00
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Home 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Mad Max: Fury Road 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.99
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$14.92
Mulholland Drive (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Far from the Madding Crowd (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Orange Is the New Black: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Ant-Man 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 07-24-2015, 05:04 PM   #2281

Jun 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lava_Lander View Post
r.sienicki in the custom cover art thread working on a Phase 2 cover now. Here's his Phase One:

Where can I buy this exact case with the artwork? I'd be willing to pay $15 shipped for this exact case/artwork.
Old 07-24-2015, 05:07 PM   #2282

Sep 2012
Heaven (a.k.a. Hell)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seannyd View Post
I get where you're coming from but these sets are almost always a kitchen sink level affair. I don't think that it would come in significantly cheaper if they excised the 3D Blu-Rays and you can always sell the individual discs if you didn't want them in the set.

If you're not interested in the extras, why not just buy all the standard 2D Blu-Rays individually?
I think the only reason I would get this set is if it goes down to $100 like the last one did, and if I can get one before they're gone. If not, then hopefully the MCU titles will go on sale for about 15 dollars (I think 25 dollars for a BD + DVD pack is too expensive)
Old 07-24-2015, 05:16 PM   #2283

Jun 2012
Metro Detroit

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14728 View Post
I think the only reason I would get this set is if it goes down to $100 like the last one did, and if I can get one before they're gone. If not, then hopefully the MCU titles will go on sale for about 15 dollars (I think 25 dollars for a BD + DVD pack is too expensive)
I would be shocked if there wasn't a huge price drop at some point in a Gold Box deal or whatever. Almost every "Amazon Exclusive" package has gone for a crazy low price at some point.

That being said, I'm still paying full price on Day One because I have no patience.
Old 07-24-2015, 05:53 PM   #2284

Sep 2012
Heaven (a.k.a. Hell)

Quote:
Originally Posted by seannyd View Post
I would be shocked if there wasn't a huge price drop at some point in a Gold Box deal or whatever. Almost every "Amazon Exclusive" package has gone for a crazy low price at some point.

That being said, I'm still paying full price on Day One because I have no patience.
If the MCU box set was a gold box deal for $100-$125, I would definitely get it. Still, if it was at an ultra-low price, I suspect it might go flying off the shelves.
Old 07-24-2015, 06:38 PM   #2285
Expert Member

Oct 2013
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by InuYashaCrusade View Post
Where can I buy this exact case with the artwork? I'd be willing to pay $15 shipped for this exact case/artwork.
You can get the cases here: http://www.casetopia.com/Viva_Elite_...br10-elite.htm

You'd have to PM the artist for the artwork.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America