Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Insurgent 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Marilyn Monroe: Classic Nine-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$29.99
How to Train Your Dragon (Blu-ray)
$10.00
Ghostbusters 1 & 2 (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Home 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.99
Mad Max: Fury Road 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.99
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$14.92
Mulholland Drive (Blu-ray)
$27.99
Far from the Madding Crowd (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Orange Is the New Black: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fifth Season (Blu-ray)
$44.99
Ant-Man 3D (Blu-ray)
$29.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 07-07-2015, 07:25 PM   #661
Mondo Macabro Insider

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by zombivish View Post
Oh god i am imagining a month where all three of these came out at once and i go crazy and broke
No need to worry about that!
Old 07-08-2015, 02:16 AM   #662
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyris View Post
In terms of video encoding, they're actually the same hands
lyris, did you see my PM?
Old 07-10-2015, 04:56 PM   #663

Jul 2012

Will "Don't Open Till Christmas" get a BD upgrade?
Thanks given by:
Undeadcow (07-10-2015)
Old 07-23-2015, 04:02 PM   #664

Sep 2013
Midlands, UK

Do Mondo Macabro still have the rights to the film The Killer Must Kill Again? If they do, am wondering if suitable elements exist for a Blu-ray release.
Holy grail Blu-ray slasher horror film/TV film announcements - Chopping Mall, The Clown at Midnight, Coda, Deadly Games, Edge of the Axe, Fatal Games, Fatal Pulse, Formula for a Murder, Ghosthouse, Hard to Die, Hide and Go Shriek, Hotline, Last Dance, Mirage, Next of Kin, Nightkill, Phobia, Prom Night II: Hello Mary Lou, Screamtime, The Seduction, Shallow Grave, Slaughter Night, Till Death Do Us Part, Too Scared to Scream, You Will Die at Midnight.
Thanks given by:
Caustic (07-25-2015), Undeadcow (07-23-2015)
Old 07-23-2015, 10:14 PM   #665
Mondo Macabro Insider

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by OceanBlue View Post
Do Mondo Macabro still have the rights to the film The Killer Must Kill Again? If they do, am wondering if suitable elements exist for a Blu-ray release.
We do not, sorry.
Thanks given by:
Undeadcow (07-25-2015)
Old 07-23-2015, 10:15 PM   #666
Mondo Macabro Insider

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboyslim142 View Post
Will "Don't Open Till Christmas" get a BD upgrade?
Not in the pipeline at the moment, but who knows what the future may bring?
Thanks given by:
Undeadcow (07-25-2015)
Old 07-23-2015, 10:21 PM   #667
Mondo Macabro Insider

Mar 2012

Some special deals over at the MM webstore:

We have our new DVD releases of TANGO OF PERVERSION and THE WIFE KILLER for sale, $20 each. At present this is the only place to buy them! TANGO is out next week and KILLER in August! Devotees of Euro-trash cinema will not want to miss these, even only in SD. TANGO will blow your mind, I guarantee!

We'll also have a clutch of the remaining stock of Onar Films' DVDs. 10 different titles available, but all in very small amounts. Some very, very small! If there are any holes you need to fill in your collection or just fancy blind-buying some Turkish genre film weirdness, we got you covered!

And finally, for something for the blu freaks - a special bundle deal for both THE SLAVE and THE DEVIL'S BUSINESS combo packs for only $30! Not a bad deal if you've missed out so far.

Thanks guys! More news soon on future MM blus!
Thanks given by:
Undeadcow (07-25-2015)
Old 07-24-2015, 05:18 AM   #668

Jun 2015

The Onar films were gone in less than a half hour. I'm not familiar with them (or Turkish films in general), but some of them looked interesting.

Can't wait to watch Tango of Perversion and The Wife Killer!
Thanks given by:
Jared A. (07-25-2015)
Old 07-24-2015, 11:49 AM   #669
Power Member

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmoviecult View Post
The Onar films were gone in less than a half hour. I'm not familiar with them (or Turkish films in general), but some of them looked interesting.
It sucks.
I had 3 in my cart and was watching trailers before I hit the Paypal button and then it was too late

I never heard of this guy and those DVDs before, so I did some research and I ended up spending the whole night reading itw, watching trailers, everything I could about this great guy and what he tried to achieve. Sometimes I'm saying to myself that we don't deserve all the sweat and efforts those guys are putting in this business. I'm shocked he had such a hard time selling 500 units. It's a shame.
I mean, those movies are a piece of cinema that is gone forever. Everyone interested in cinema, in general, should buy those DVD (at least one).

Well, I don't thank Mondo Macabro, at least, my bank account doesn't thank them, because now I'll have to hunt down those DVD

( )
Old 07-24-2015, 11:02 PM   #670
Mondo Macabro Insider

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrente View Post
It sucks.
I had 3 in my cart and was watching trailers before I hit the Paypal button and then it was too late

I never heard of this guy and those DVDs before, so I did some research and I ended up spending the whole night reading itw, watching trailers, everything I could about this great guy and what he tried to achieve. Sometimes I'm saying to myself that we don't deserve all the sweat and efforts those guys are putting in this business. I'm shocked he had such a hard time selling 500 units. It's a shame.
I mean, those movies are a piece of cinema that is gone forever. Everyone interested in cinema, in general, should buy those DVD (at least one).

Well, I don't thank Mondo Macabro, at least, my bank account doesn't thank them, because now I'll have to hunt down those DVD

( )
Bill B. the man behind Onar was a true fan, through and through. What he did he did for love. And in a way, ultimately, it killed him. It's very sad, but I'm glad his legacy lives on through these DVDs. He would have had a good laugh at how quickly his discs have been selling lately.

I am looking into buying whatever remains of the Onar stock. That is, if Diabolik doesn't get to all of it first!
Thanks given by:
Mr. Thomsen (07-25-2015)
Old 07-24-2015, 11:52 PM   #671
Power Member

Aug 2010

A lot of great people had success after they died and not while they were alive.

Send me a PM if you manage to get a new & sealed copy of Cellat, Turkish Horror Double Bill and 3 Dev Adam
Living in France with the time lag, it's very difficult to be in front of the computer at the same time as most of the US citizens
Old 07-25-2015, 10:01 AM   #672
Power Member

Aug 2010

Just a quick question : Were the copies of the Onar Films DVD you sold in your store, brand new & sealed?
Old 07-25-2015, 05:02 PM   #673
Mondo Macabro Insider

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torrente View Post
Just a quick question : Were the copies of the Onar Films DVD you sold in your store, brand new & sealed?
Not sealed, no. I don't believe Onar discs were ever sealed.
Old 07-26-2015, 02:06 AM   #674
Blu-ray Guru

Feb 2010

so The Slave looks incredible all things considered (italian master etc)! Did Lyris really do the colour grading all by himself? Cannot imagine what a task that must have been.
Old 07-26-2015, 02:27 AM   #675
Blu-ray reviewer

Jul 2007
X
-
-

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin View Post
so The Slave looks incredible all things considered (italian master etc)! Did Lyris really do the colour grading all by himself? Cannot imagine what a task that must have been.
It is a great release. Let's get the The Libertine on Blu-ray as well.

Why not run a Kickstarter for a nice 2K restoration?

Pro-B
Old 07-26-2015, 10:45 PM   #676
Mondo Macabro Insider

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by pro-bassoonist View Post
Why not run a Kickstarter for a nice 2K restoration?

Pro-B

Not for that film, be we very well may be doing a crowdfunding campaign to restore a lost classic of 70s European Arthouse Erotica. More details soon!
Thanks given by:
SpiderBaby (07-27-2015), Undeadcow (07-27-2015), UseY0ur1llusi0n (07-27-2015), zombivish (07-27-2015)
Old 07-27-2015, 12:02 AM   #677
Special Member

Aug 2010

Any chance for PANIC BEATS to get the ol' bd upgrade?
Thanks given by:
Undeadcow (07-27-2015)
Old 07-27-2015, 12:42 AM   #678
Mondo Macabro Insider

Mar 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by bgart13 View Post
Any chance for PANIC BEATS to get the ol' bd upgrade?
I'm pretty sure there isn't, at least from us. I don't think we have the rights to that one anymore.
Old 07-27-2015, 03:04 AM   #679

Jun 2015

Just finished Tango of Perversion. Absolutely loved it. Can't wait to watch The Wife Killer!
Old 07-27-2015, 03:48 AM   #680
Special Member

Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jared A. View Post
I'm pretty sure there isn't, at least from us. I don't think we have the rights to that one anymore.
That's a shame. Doubtful it'll be released in the U.S. now. Oh well. Thanks!
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors