COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Audio Signature Classical Collection (Blu-ray)
$144.01
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$24.96
Battle Royale (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Inside Llewyn Davis (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Gangs of New York (Blu-ray)
$4.99
The Smurfs 2 (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Source Code (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Oldboy (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Los Angeles Kings: 2014 Stanley Cup Champions (Blu-ray)
$20.95
Pacific Rim (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$189.96
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$74.35
Leviathan (Blu-ray)
$15.89
Cuban Fury (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Dragonwolf (Blu-ray)
$18.20
Curtains (Blu-ray)
$17.47
Last Vegas (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Last Action Hero (Blu-ray)
$5.19
Jaws (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Old 08-30-2013, 01:48 AM   #261
Power Member

Jun 2012
Australia

Thanks guys.
Old 09-18-2013, 02:23 AM   #262
Power Member

Jun 2012
Australia

Guys I'm having some problems with the Blu-Ray menu of Child's Play. Whenever I select 'scene selection' or 'special features' the screen freezes. My control doesn't navigate through the menu at all as it just locks up. When I hit 'scene selection' I can go up to 'chapter 4' before the screen locks up, I can't go pass that point. For 'special features' as soon as I enter it, the majority of the actual listed extras go to a black font and all of them are obviously not clickable. I had to reset my Blu-Ray player many times, I tried cleaning the disc, swapping the batteries out of my remote and nothing worked. I should note that I can actuelly watch the film from start to finish no problem, but I can't access anything else in regards to the Blu-Ray menu.

I also noticed that I couldn't revert back to the Blu-Ray menu when the movie was playing. I had to chapter scan forward at the end credits in order to find my way back to the Blu-Ray menu screen.

Using the pop up menu to try and watch special features or chapter select didn't work either. The same thing happened.

I've never had this problem with any other Blu-Ray before. Could this be a defected disc? is this a common theme? or is my player just having general problems with this individual release?
Old 10-04-2013, 07:39 PM   #263

Oct 2013
Default Review

Hello,just wanted to know why the person who made reviews on blu ray seem really obsessed with grain on picture,most of the time it's ugly,maybe he should back on video cassette he wil be happy.
Old 10-04-2013, 10:20 PM   #264
Hot Deals Moderator

Aug 2007
Detroit, MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by the maestro View Post
Hello,just wanted to know why the person who made reviews on blu ray seem really obsessed with grain on picture,most of the time it's ugly,maybe he should back on video cassette he wil be happy.
Remove grain = remove detail. If you remove detail, you might as well just stick with DVDs.
Old 10-05-2013, 03:34 AM   #265
Power Member

Jun 2012
Australia

Quote:
Nice troll.
Old 10-05-2013, 02:20 PM   #266
Blu-ray Knight

Jan 2008

Quote:
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America