Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
RoboCop (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Gravity 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Ender's Game (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Gravity (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Mallrats (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Smokey and the Bandit (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Dirty Rotten Scoundrels (Blu-ray)
$5.99
Gremlins (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Rambo 1-3 Box Set (Blu-ray)
$14.96
Who Framed Roger Rabbit (Blu-ray)
$10.99
The Goonies (Blu-ray)
$4.99
Reality Bites (Blu-ray)
$9.96
The Hunger Games: Catching Fire (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Weird Science (Blu-ray)
$6.96
Robin Hood (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Brother Bear / Brother Bear 2 (Blu-ray)
$13.99
Despicable Me 2 (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D (Blu-ray)
$14.99

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-31-2013, 04:31 AM   #1
explorer6 explorer6 is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2013
Default oz: the great and powerful (march 8, 2013)

directed by sam raimi and starring james franco and mila kunis.

i rented frankenweenie and this was the trailer for it and wow!
looked unbelievably awesome.. i didn't want frankenweenie to start and wanted to keep watching oz. aha.

anyone have any idea when this will be on blu-ray? i can't go to the theatre.
can't wait.

oh, and "epic the movie" was on another trailer and also looked pretty awesome but oz had me drooling.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:41 AM   #2
Operation Swordfish Operation Swordfish is offline
Expert Member
 
Operation Swordfish's Avatar
 
Jul 2012
Wisconsin
143
346
11
Default

I'll see this just for Mila Kunis
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 04:42 AM   #3
explorer6 explorer6 is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Operation Swordfish View Post
I'll see this just for Mila Kunis
haha i'm right with you there... mila in 3d.
  Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2013, 09:51 PM   #4
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer6 View Post
directed by sam raimi and starring james franco and mila kunis.

i rented frankenweenie and this was the trailer for it and wow!
looked unbelievably awesome.. i didn't want frankenweenie to start and wanted to keep watching oz. aha.

anyone have any idea when this will be on blu-ray? i can't go to the theatre.
can't wait.

oh, and "epic the movie" was on another trailer and also looked pretty awesome but oz had me drooling.
Was it the newer trailer in 3D now in theaters with the Flying Monkey? Yes, the 3D is looking promising. I'll check this one out. Sam Raimi is a great director IMO. For horror, check out his Evil Dead movies and his more recent Drag Me to Hell (as bad as the title might seem, it was a really good horror movie), and yes, the great Spider Man trilogy with Toby.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2013, 06:15 AM   #5
explorer6 explorer6 is offline
Active Member
 
Jan 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
Was it the newer trailer in 3D now in theaters with the Flying Monkey? Yes, the 3D is looking promising. I'll check this one out. Sam Raimi is a great director IMO. For horror, check out his Evil Dead movies and his more recent Drag Me to Hell (as bad as the title might seem, it was a really good horror movie), and yes, the great Spider Man trilogy with Toby.
yep that's the one, it started out in black and white with the tornado and stuff and then went color.. and had flying monkeys.

Last edited by explorer6; 02-01-2013 at 06:23 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 01:51 AM   #6
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by explorer6 View Post
yep that's the one, it started out in black and white with the tornado and stuff and then went color.. and had flying monkeys.
Cool.

A few more details on the 2nd Trailer: The companion Monkey is talking with James Franco and Milas Kunis, (spelling?) around the plan that Franco had scribbled into the sand. The monkey sneezes and the plan blows into dust. Then they jump off the edge and the Monkey Pal is able to fly. I wish I knew the monkey's name, but not sure they mentioned it. It was as computer animated Monkey in a blue suit with wings and he could talk. 3D looked great.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2013, 05:10 AM   #7
mseeley mseeley is offline
Expert Member
 
mseeley's Avatar
 
Jun 2010
CA
91
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
Cool.

A few more details on the 2nd Trailer: The companion Monkey is talking with James Franco and Milas Kunis, (spelling?) around the plan that Franco had scribbled into the sand. The monkey sneezes and the plan blows into dust. Then they jump off the edge and the Monkey Pal is able to fly. I wish I knew the monkey's name, but not sure they mentioned it. It was as computer animated Monkey in a blue suit with wings and he could talk. 3D looked great.
lol I enjoyed the monkey in the new trailer and yes the 3d did look great. Not a big fan of the Wizard of Oz, but I'm probably gonna see it for the 3d and the talent involved.
  Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2013, 04:26 PM   #8
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
73
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseeley View Post
lol I enjoyed the monkey in the new trailer and yes the 3d did look great. Not a big fan of the Wizard of Oz, but I'm probably gonna see it for the 3d and the talent involved.
Agreed. I would rather see a new Hobbit or action movie in 3D first, but this looks entertaining in an Alice in Wonderland 3D way, plus Sam Raimi is the director. James Franco was good in Spiderman.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:33 PM.