Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Exodus: Gods and Kings 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Penguins of Madagascar 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Willow (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Birdman (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Penguins of Madagascar (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Penguins of Madagascar 3D (Blu-ray)
$16.99
Gone Girl (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Alexander and the Terrible, Horrible, No Good, Very Bad Day (Blu-ray)
$13.00
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$54.99
Exodus: Gods and Kings (Blu-ray)
$12.99
101 Dalmatians (Blu-ray)
$18.00
Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (Blu-ray)
$12.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 03-30-2015, 04:09 PM   #4821

Apr 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by redrunner97 View Post
I like Neon Maniacs because it's a bizarre, weird amalgamation of an 80's kids adventure movie, a monster flick, and a slasher film. It's so weird with no explanation at all of what's going on, but an intriguing concept... I think. lol
Great summation of the appeal of Neon Maniacs! I adore this hodgepodge of a movie. Like redrunner stated, it's like a young adult horror novel that can't decide if it wants to be a slasher or monster movie. I love the adventure in the movie. I also don't mind the plot, because for me, I could care less about the origin of the Neon Maniacs, and just enjoy watching the teens run from and investigate the monsters. I wish this could have spawned a sequel or two.
My Most Wanted Blu Ray announcements: Fright (1971), Superstition, Blood Rage, House of Death a.k.a. Death Screams, The Prey, Blood Beach, The Mutilator, Screams of a Winter Night, Silent Madness, Alone in the Dark-1982, The Legend of Boggy Creek, Funeral Home, Next of Kin 1982, Rituals, Ghostkeeper,Hell Night, The Ghost Dance, Rocktober Blood, Trick or Treat, Night of the Demon, The Slayer
Old 03-30-2015, 04:44 PM   #4822

Jul 2014
Alamogordo, NM

The first time I saw Neon Maniacs advertised I said to myself I'll pass. Then one night I found it on Netflix and decided to give it a try. I fell in love with this movie and kicked myself for not giving it a chance in the first place. My favorite scene is the chase on the train, it made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. It's not without its funny points either. I highly recommend Neon Maniacs.
Old 03-30-2015, 04:51 PM   #4823

Feb 2014
Maine, USA

Neon Maniacs is a fun ride that I watch fairly often. It doesn't take itself too seriously and has some creative costumes/monsters, definitely a lost gem. Any plot holes are forgivable, not everything needs to be explained, if this had sequels I'm sure they would have went into it though. I think this would make for a good comic series, heck, they're already on trading cards!
Old Yesterday, 08:50 AM   #4824

Oct 2014
Maine

Any idea how long the store might be down?
I know you gentlemen have been through a lot, but when you find the time, I'd rather not spend the rest of this winter TIED TO THIS FUC*ING COUCH!
Old Yesterday, 10:14 AM   #4825

Sep 2012

When the cartel closes you never know when it will be back...or what ill be available when it reopens. This is Code Red we are talking about here
I'm thinking new titles are ready myself but we'll hafta wait 'n see.
Old Yesterday, 12:08 PM   #4826

Nov 2011
NJ, USA

Yeah, probably will be back up sometime today, and hopefully with new titles or restocks of older ones. Just the other day he added some more back catalog ones like The Carrier.
I'm hoping he find some more Rivals DVDs one of these days.
Old Yesterday, 06:52 PM   #4827

Mar 2013
Netherlands

Hello,
Still looking for Savage Streets.
Is there an US member who can help me out and buy one for me when it's back in the store?
Still hoping for Diabolik some day...
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America > Studios and Distributors