Best PS4 Deals

Top PS4 Deals, Cheap PS4 Games!
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Bloodborne (Blu-ray)
$52.98
Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Disney Infinity: Marvel Super Heroes (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Far Cry 4 (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Borderlands: The Handsome Collection (Blu-ray)
$49.99
Destiny (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Need for Speed: Rivals (Blu-ray)
$20.21
The Order: 1886 (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Final Fantasy Type-0 HD (Blu-ray)
$39.99
Bladestorm: Nightmare (Blu-ray)
$52.62
Watch Dogs (Blu-ray)
$18.99
Assassin's Creed: Unity (Blu-ray)
$24.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4

Old 04-24-2015, 09:51 PM   #221
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2007
College Station, TX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Omegaice View Post
Wut the hell? All this chatter in here had me thinking I missed some big announcement!
The fact that Bethesda has a press conference scheduled for E3 pretty much confirms that an announcement is eminent. It's very unlikely that we will know anything significant prior to that.

We all know this game has been in development for quite some time.

My belief is that Bethesda will finally confirm that it's been in development and on target for a fall release.

My reason is that game no longer need years of hype and in the case of Watch Dogs showing things too early can be a detriment.

It would make the show.
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPS!!!!

PS gamertag: Merrick97
Xbox 360: Merrick97
Thanks given by:
Omegaice (04-24-2015)
Old 04-25-2015, 07:40 PM   #222
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2011
USA

That's true, best to show a game when it's in a nearly complete form and playable, running on the hardware like a PS4 rather than too early when the developer is still making predictions of what the game might look like once they complete it.

I'd like some concept art for Fallout 4 soon, that would be cool. I remember Game Informer had a cover issue for Fallout 3 with lots of concept art in it, back in 2007.
Old 04-25-2015, 08:00 PM   #223
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2007
Limbo (Bakersfield, Ca.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
That's true, best to show a game when it's in a nearly complete form and playable, running on the hardware like a PS4 rather than too early when the developer is still making predictions of what the game might look like once they complete it.

I'd like some concept art for Fallout 4 soon, that would be cool. I remember Game Informer had a cover issue for Fallout 3 with lots of concept art in it, back in 2007.
They also had in game screen shots. The one where the feral ghoul is in mid strike is etched in my mind. I remember reading and seeing the pics and being excited for it. Nowadays I avoid everything so nothing is spoiled unless its a game I'm unsure about. Fallout 4... I'm sure.
PSN: un4gvn2 LIVE: un4givn2

SPOOOON!!

My music collection
Old Yesterday, 02:58 PM   #224
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2011
USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by un4gvn94538 View Post
They also had in game screen shots. The one where the feral ghoul is in mid strike is etched in my mind. I remember reading and seeing the pics and being excited for it. Nowadays I avoid everything so nothing is spoiled unless its a game I'm unsure about. Fallout 4... I'm sure.
Was that the shot where he's frozen in VATS mode? I'm probably thinking of the shot with the Super Mutant.

I hear you about avoiding spoilers. I feel that way too about the big games and movies, though only after the first intake of the story and initial reveal. With Fallout 4 though, the game will be so large in scope that I imagine it would be tough for the media to reveal many spoilers.
Old Yesterday, 04:33 PM   #225
Blu-ray Knight

Sep 2007
College Station, TX

Quote:
Was that the shot where he's frozen in VATS mode? I'm probably thinking of the shot with the Super Mutant.

I hear you about avoiding spoilers. I feel that way too about the big games and movies, though only after the first intake of the story and initial reveal. With Fallout 4 though, the game will be so large in scope that I imagine it would be tough for the media to reveal many spoilers.
I seriously doubt there will be enough story for it to truly matter.
DALLAS MAVERICKS 2011 NBA CHAMPS!!!!

PS gamertag: Merrick97
Xbox 360: Merrick97
Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM   #226
Gaming Moderator

Aug 2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerrickG View Post
The best stories in Fallout 3 and NV have been the side stories and incidental discoveries while exploring. Not too worried about spoilers. But also not thinking there is any chance they could or even would replicate that Fallout 3 experience.
PSN: jsteinhauer
Avatar: T.O. the Jardine's Parrot. 10 years old.
Old Yesterday, 08:42 PM   #227
Blu-ray Ninja

Sep 2008
Vancouver, B.C.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MerrickG View Post
Maybe not a story but honest to god ramblings like the old man in NV.

Did you get a trophy for listening to his story?
PSN = derb
Xbox Live = BackfromSanity

2014 Game of the Year - Grand Theft Auto V

PS3 Slim 320GB, PS3 Slim 1TB, PS3 S Slim 500GB, PS Vita 64GB, PS4 1.5TB, Xbox 360 S 250GB, Xbox 360 S 250GB+320GB, Xbox One 4TB WD, Nintendo Wii U 2TB WD, Nintendo 3DS XL 32GB
Old Today, 01:57 AM   #228
Blu-ray Ninja

Dec 2011
USA

Favorite side quest was the search for the Ghoul Mask. That was a great tool to make you invisible to the Feral Ghouls and let you walk among them.

The Stealth Armor DLC was cool too.
Old Today, 03:17 AM   #229
Blu-ray Champion

Oct 2007
Bronx, New York
Send a message via AIM to saprano

Quote:

I have that GI issue. That preview and the pictures is what made me interested in the game. I was thinking to myself this looks amazing. So much atmosphere. My imagination went crazy. All just from pictures. Heh.

That's how it use to be anyway. Nowadays everybody looks at videos.
Pioneer Kuro 151FD|Samung 40"
Pioneer Elite SC-37|Onkyo 705
Def Tech speakers/Def Tech Sub
Oppo BDP-103|PS3 phat 60gig|PS3 slim120gig|APC H15
New Addition -SVS SB13 Ultra
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Gaming > PlayStation > PS4