Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Hannibal: Season Two (Blu-ray)
$15.00
A.I. Artificial Intelligence (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Fairy Tail: Part 12 (Blu-ray)
$31.69
Rudolph the Red-Nosed Reindeer (Blu-ray)
$9.96
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$32.99
Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Planes, Trains & Automobiles (Blu-ray)
$4.88
The Spectacular Now (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Nightbreed (Blu-ray)
$20.95
The Flintstones (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Star Trek: The Next Generation, Season 7 (Blu-ray)
$79.99
Minority Report (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Scanners (Blu-ray)
$19.99
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Planes: Fire & Rescue (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Gravity 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED
Old 03-03-2013, 02:36 AM   #41

Jun 2012
Nashville, TN

Bought at my local used movie/music shop and while it didn't have a slip, the $5 price was more than enough to make me decide to buy! I almost used Two RZ certificates to buy it at best buy today too, but decided to wait until I checked,the used store!
10 Favorite Films: 1. The 400 Blows. 2. The Godfather 3.Back To The Future . 4. High Fidelity 5. Shawhank Redemption 6. Goodfellas 7.The Grand Illusion 8. Anatomy of a Murder 9. Major League 10. Forrest Gump.
200th BD: "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" (US).250thBD: Flashbacks Of A Fool." 300th BD: "Any Day Now." 350th:BD: "Looper" 400th BD: "Paranoia" 450th BD: "Mallrats".
New classic: Hot Tub Time Machine
"Roads? Where We're Going, We Don't Need Roads!"
Old 03-18-2013, 01:54 AM   #42
Expert Member

Nov 2007
WI
Default Very Cool.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd_Gaines View Post
Ordered this today. Kinda cool that HK superstar Simon Yam is in a Korean production. Great price as well from Well Go
Simon was one of the best charachters in the film. Great movie to by the way. He says something like, "Let's make 10 years worth" or something like that. Great line. As for the film, funny, good charachters, good action. I loved it when they're fighting on the side of the building. Never seen that before. Very Cool. Plus a nice ending.

Pvt. Witt: I can take anything you dish out, I'm twice the man you are.

Sgt. Welsh: In this world, a man himself, is nothin. And there ain't no world but this one.
Old 03-18-2013, 03:59 AM   #43

Jun 2012
Nashville, TN

Quote:
Originally Posted by bingtau View Post
Simon was one of the best charachters in the film. Great movie to by the way. He says something like, "Let's make 10 years worth" or something like that. Great line. As for the film, funny, good charachters, good action. I loved it when they're fighting on the side of the building. Never seen that before. Very Cool. Plus a nice ending.
It's a great film. Probably getting remade by Hollywood too, at some point. Even if its similar to the Oceans films.
10 Favorite Films: 1. The 400 Blows. 2. The Godfather 3.Back To The Future . 4. High Fidelity 5. Shawhank Redemption 6. Goodfellas 7.The Grand Illusion 8. Anatomy of a Murder 9. Major League 10. Forrest Gump.
200th BD: "The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo" (US).250thBD: Flashbacks Of A Fool." 300th BD: "Any Day Now." 350th:BD: "Looper" 400th BD: "Paranoia" 450th BD: "Mallrats".
New classic: Hot Tub Time Machine
"Roads? Where We're Going, We Don't Need Roads!"
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America