Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
The Walking Dead: The Complete Fourth Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
16 hrs ago
Edge of Tomorrow 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
16 hrs ago
Alien Anthology and Prometheus (Blu-ray)
$19.98

Godzilla 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
12 hrs ago
Edge of Tomorrow (Blu-ray)
$14.99
21 hrs ago
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Blu-ray)
$14.99
16 hrs ago
Halloween: The Complete Collection (Blu-ray)
$79.99

The Wizard of Oz 3D (Blu-ray)
$46.70
3 hrs ago
Grimm: Season Three (Blu-ray)
$24.99
1 hr ago
Jersey Boys (Blu-ray)
$14.99
21 hrs ago
Neighbors (Blu-ray)
$9.99
21 hrs ago
Arrow: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99

Time Bandits (Blu-ray)
$21.99
8 hrs ago
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies

View Poll Results: Rate the movie (after you have seen it)
One Star 2 3.17%
Two Stars 2 3.17%
Three Stars 11 17.46%
Four Stars 27 42.86%
Five Stars 21 33.33%
Voters: 63. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-2014, 09:50 PM   #1181
Special Member

Oct 2007

It seems that the tv channel http://www.pivot.com is playing the old series of Veronica Mars. They are in the middle of the first season. Its a channel that is on direct tv. I thought some fans would be interested in this news.

http://www.pivot.tv/shows/veronica-m...FUZbfgod8aoA8g

Jacob
My ALL TIME FAVORITE FILMS:

1) Superman: The Movie (1978) 2) The Abyss (1989) 3) Batman (1989) 4) Star Wars (1977) 5) Planes, Trains, and Automobiles
6) The Fly (1986) 7) Lord Of The Rings: Fellowship Of The Ring (2001) 8) Superman 2/Donner Cut (2006) 9) Batman Returns (1992) 10) Raiders Of The Lost Ark (1981)
Old 06-28-2014, 10:02 PM   #1182

Sep 2011
Pittsburgh

Never watched the show, but enjoyed the movie. Worth watching.
Old 06-30-2014, 05:22 AM   #1183

Jan 2008
Kansas City, Mo.
Thumbs up Haven't Seen the Show AND Enjoyed the Film?

Quote:
Originally Posted by benderal View Post
Never watched the show, but enjoyed the movie. Worth watching.
If you think the movie's "worth watching", the show is definitely a "must see"! (At least check out the first season! All 3 seasons are on Netflix.)
"I can't live the buttoned down life like all of you! I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles! Sure, I might offend a few of the blue-noses with my cocky stride and musky odor - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called 'City Fathers' who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about what's to be done with this Monkey_Boy?!"
Old 06-30-2014, 05:38 AM   #1184
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey_Boy View Post
If you think the movie's "worth watching", the show is definitely a "must see"! (At least check out the first season! All 3 seasons are on Netflix.)
They're on Amazon, not Netflix. Unless they've added them recently? But as far as I know Amazon has the exclusive streaming rights.
Old 06-30-2014, 06:02 AM   #1185

Jul 2012
Texas, USA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeScott View Post
They're on Amazon, not Netflix. Unless they've added them recently? But as far as I know Amazon has the exclusive streaming rights.
It's available on Netflix in Canada. You can use a Chrome extension called Hola Better Internet to switch your IP to a different country and access Canada's Netflix service to watch it
Old 06-30-2014, 07:47 AM   #1186
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panemlights View Post
It's available on Netflix in Canada. You can use a Chrome extension called Hola Better Internet to switch your IP to a different country and access Canada's Netflix service to watch it
Oh wow, that's cool.
Old 07-03-2014, 11:24 PM   #1187

Jan 2008
Kansas City, Mo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeScott View Post
Netflix was how I was first introduced to it. I know they have shows & movies vanish from time to time, maybe it's not available anymore (but it couldn't hurt to look). I found all 3 seasons on DVD for $10 each, so I haven't checked in a few years. Almost got the movie on DVD, so it could set alongside the DVDs on the shelf, but it was just so blasted cheap on BD!
"I can't live the buttoned down life like all of you! I want it all: the terrifying lows, the dizzying highs, the creamy middles! Sure, I might offend a few of the blue-noses with my cocky stride and musky odor - oh, I'll never be the darling of the so-called 'City Fathers' who cluck their tongues, stroke their beards, and talk about what's to be done with this Monkey_Boy?!"
Old 08-08-2014, 06:33 AM   #1188
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010

Veronica Mars movie HBO ad:

Totally dig it.

This has been consistently all checked out at my video store this week. For a while after the first month it was mostly all in with one being rented here and there. I think having the TV seasons next to it on the new release wall scared some people off, thinking they HAD to watch the show in order to watch the movie. Pretty sure the sudden surge in rentals is due to ads running for it on HBO. That tends to happen when shows make their cable debuts, or once they appear on Netflix Instant oddly enough. I'm hoping people who catch the movie on cable for free will get interested in checking out the show and come in and rent that. Though honestly the show rents quite well and there are usually a couple different people going through the discs at a time. Sometimes we have notes on the counter of people who want us to call them when the disc they're waiting for is returned.
Old 11-08-2014, 05:45 AM   #1189
Blu-ray Samurai

Jul 2010

Do you guys remember the song that plays in the movie when Logan carries Veronica up the stairs? Prosthetic Love by Typhoon? I was obsessed with that song after the movie. The band has now put out a music video for the song and it's amazing, IMO. Really well-done.

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Movies