Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Farscape: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$52.99
Justified: The Complete Final Season (Blu-ray)
$29.99
Entourage: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$94.99
John Wick (Blu-ray)
$14.96
The Wolverine 3D (Blu-ray)
$12.99
Bram Stoker's Dracula / Mary Shelley's Frankenstein (Blu-ray)
$7.88
Mad Max Anthology (Blu-ray)
$54.99
Jurassic Park (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Gattaca (Blu-ray)
$4.96
Malcolm X (Blu-ray)
$9.96
Autómata (Blu-ray)
$5.00
Darker than Black: Complete Season 1 (Blu-ray)
$61.91
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)
Old 04-26-2014, 09:09 PM   #281

Oct 2008
Rochester, New York

Very nice! You have a very cool collection. Good work!
Vic De Leon
Old 12-21-2014, 01:28 AM   #282

Apr 2008
Houston, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicjd1 View Post
Very nice! You have a very cool collection. Good work!
Thanks!

WoW! I have not updated this thread in a while! I was crazy busy at work all summer but I have gotten some new stuff in (Two more statues!).

Hopefully I can get some pics up later this week when I am off for the holidays.

Anybody excited for Star Wars Celebration?! It's only about 4 months away, can't wait!
TV: Sony XBR55HX929, AVR: Denon X4000
Fronts: RTi A9, Center: RTi A6, Surrounds: TSI 300
Subwoofer: Epik Legend

My "Wampa Cave" -------> http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=212272
My HT Gallery Thread -----> http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread.php?t=211878
Thanks given by:
STARKILLER--1138 (12-21-2014)
Old 12-21-2014, 03:20 AM   #283
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008

There he is! Back in action! LOL! How's the costuming going? Anything new? Yeah, excited for Celebration! Although, getting there still isn't 100%. What statues did you get?
Old 12-22-2014, 02:28 PM   #284

Apr 2008
Houston, Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by STARKILLER--1138 View Post
There he is! Back in action! LOL! How's the costuming going? Anything new? Yeah, excited for Celebration! Although, getting there still isn't 100%. What statues did you get?
Hey man! It's going great! We had a troop earlier this month at a Barnes and Noble that was for a local elementary school, it was a Star Wars book fair thing. I took some pics just need to upload them. Next month should be fun also, my local comic shop is throwing a Star Wars party to welcome the new Marvel Star Wars comic, should be lots of fun!

Star Wars wise I haven't been getting much new stuff. I did get some more black series figures but I have finally started to focus more of my collection on just getting more POTF2 stuff. I know! Not many people like that line but I grew up with it and it holds a special place in my heart and in my collection. Hopefully at celebration I can pick up some more rare pieces.

Are you going to Celebration? The wife and I will be driving to California, should be one hell of a drive!

The other statues are also WWE ones from McFarlane and they are amazing, I'll post pics up soon!

Old 12-22-2014, 03:24 PM   #285
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2009

Nice. But hope you have room for The Force Awakens
Old 12-22-2014, 09:13 PM   #286
Blu-ray Ninja

Jan 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpectrumOfPain View Post
Hey man! It's going great! We had a troop earlier this month at a Barnes and Noble that was for a local elementary school, it was a Star Wars book fair thing. I took some pics just need to upload them. Next month should be fun also, my local comic shop is throwing a Star Wars party to welcome the new Marvel Star Wars comic, should be lots of fun!

Star Wars wise I haven't been getting much new stuff. I did get some more black series figures but I have finally started to focus more of my collection on just getting more POTF2 stuff. I know! Not many people like that line but I grew up with it and it holds a special place in my heart and in my collection. Hopefully at celebration I can pick up some more rare pieces.

Are you going to Celebration? The wife and I will be driving to California, should be one hell of a drive!

The other statues are also WWE ones from McFarlane and they are amazing, I'll post pics up soon!
Nice! Yeah, definitely throw those up!

Hey, buy what you like dude! Screw what others think! LOL! The Black Series seems to be doing well. Alot of my friends are collecting that line.

Yeah, we are staying with family in CA when we go. I know we'll be seeing new stuff from TFA too, I bet.
Old 05-09-2015, 05:40 AM   #287

Apr 2008
Houston, Texas

Well finally time to update this thread with new items I picked up at Celebration!

First I am going to post all of the souvenirs that I picked up on the trip.

This is all of the art work I picked up at Celebration. The Rebels print is signed by all of the voice actors that were in attendance.

These are some of the items I picked up in the Celebration store. The lines to get in were very LONG and it took us about 3.5 hours from start of line to finish checking out!

There are all of the shirts that my wife and I picked up.

There are all of the books that we bought, most of the signed by authors that were in attendance.

Old 05-09-2015, 06:01 AM   #288

Apr 2008
Houston, Texas

This next post will now contain all of the new items I picked up for my collection!

First here is a group shot of everything:

These figures are Russian bootlegs of the POTF2 toy line. There are two others known to exist, Darth Vader and Bossk. Need to hunt them down!

There figures are Mexican bootlegs of the POTF2 toy line. That extra ship in one bag is the batplan from Batman Forever!

These next peices are pretty cool! The blue figure is a First shot of the Luke figure from the first wave of the POTF2 toy line. A first shot is done so that the injection molds are tested and to make sure the articulation of the figure is correct. The other luke is from the POTF2 Comm Tech line.

There are bootleg two packs that use packaging and figures from the Shadows of the Empire toy line.

These are Chinese bootlegs, some of the figures say Star Warrio instead of Star Wars haha!

More Chinese bootlegs.

More Chinese bootlegs, clearly that AT-ST Driver needs to be on a much bigger card!

This next item is probably my favorite thing I picked up at the convention!

It's a marketing sample of the Bantha beast pack from the POTF2 toy line. A marketing sample is usually just mocked up in whatever cardboard they have laying around the factory. The sample is used to show how the toy will look when the final box is used and also to show where in thise case the cut out window will go on the box.

Here is a picture of the actual product.

Here are more pictures of the Bantha.

So this sample was put together sometime in 1997, in this last picture you can see a little bit of foreshadowing of the things to come!

Well that's all of the pics! Can't wait until the next Celebration!

Now I need to post some more updated photos of the Star Wars room filled with all of this stuff that I picked up!

Old 05-12-2015, 05:17 PM   #289
Blu-ray Samurai

Mar 2008
Deatsville, Al

Bro,
Awesome stuff you got there. I gotta get off my butt and post my pics from Celebration Anaheim one of these days. LOL.
Home Theater...
Mits WD-65638 65" 1080p DLP 3D HDTV w/3D Starter Kit, DirectTV HD 5 tuner DVR w/ 1TB HD, Onkyo TX-SR508 7.1 3D Rcvr, Sony BDP-S470 3D BR player, PS3 slim 160g, Xbox360 Elite w/Kinect, Wii, Surround: Polk Mon 50's, 30's, Center & Sub, Harmony One, Apple MacMini HTPC,
My Star Wars Room"The Outer Rim" http://www.blu-ray.com/community/gal...&folderid=2438
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Collectibles and Limited Editions > Movie Props, Replicas, Figures and Memorabilia