Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Black Friday Deals Week is Live »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Everest 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Mother! 4K (Blu-ray)
$19.99
Oblivion 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Girls Trip (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Snow White and the Huntsman 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Warcraft 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Mummy 4K (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-6 (Blu-ray)
$69.99
Battleship 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Megan Leavey (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Lone Survivor 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Fast & Furious 6 4K (Blu-ray)
$9.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Region C


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-24-2015, 12:23 PM   #21
Optimus Optimus is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Optimus's Avatar
 
Apr 2014
Australia
462
2
Default

Can anyone tell me the best place to purchase this?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2015, 04:38 PM   #22
strom strom is offline
Active Member
 
Feb 2012
Russia
814
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusL View Post
Can anyone tell me the best place to purchase this?
If you're fluent in russian - Admiral extended mini-series on 2 blu-rays is available at
http://music-for-you.ru/product_1972097.html

Last edited by strom; 03-24-2015 at 04:47 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 01:37 AM   #23
Optimus Optimus is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Optimus's Avatar
 
Apr 2014
Australia
462
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strom View Post
If you're fluent in russian - Admiral extended mini-series on 2 blu-rays is available at
http://music-for-you.ru/product_1972097.html
Unfortunately I don't speak Russian, but do you know where I can find the Russian version of the movie (since it has English subtitles)?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2015, 08:58 PM   #24
strom strom is offline
Active Member
 
Feb 2012
Russia
814
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusL View Post
Unfortunately I don't speak Russian, but do you know where I can find the Russian version of the movie (since it has English subtitles)?
At same store. Admiral theatrical version, re-issue. According to disc description from two different source this release also has English and Russian subtitles.
http://music-for-you.ru/product_1977087.html
The item price is low (about S2). But i think overseas shipping can increase total price very much.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:41 AM   #25
Optimus Optimus is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Optimus's Avatar
 
Apr 2014
Australia
462
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strom View Post
At same store. Admiral theatrical version, re-issue. According to disc description from two different source this release also has English and Russian subtitles.
http://music-for-you.ru/product_1977087.html
The item price is low (about S2). But i think overseas shipping can increase total price very much.
Thank you very much for the reply, can you just tell me which of the shipping options is the fastest for overseas?

Attached Images
File Type: jpg uploadfromtaptalk1427337697880.jpg (14.5 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Optimus; 03-26-2015 at 03:47 AM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 05:39 AM   #26
strom strom is offline
Active Member
 
Feb 2012
Russia
814
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusL View Post
Thank you very much for the reply, can you just tell me which of the shipping options is the fastest for overseas?
[/IMG]
'International otpravlenie. Avia' (means air mail) is the fastest.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
Optimus (03-26-2015)
Old 03-26-2015, 05:53 AM   #27
Optimus Optimus is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
Optimus's Avatar
 
Apr 2014
Australia
462
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by strom View Post
'International otpravlenie. Avia' (means air mail) is the fastest.
Спасибо
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2015, 03:57 PM   #28
strom strom is offline
Active Member
 
Feb 2012
Russia
814
7
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by OptimusL View Post
Спасибо
You are welcome.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - International > Region C

Similar Threads
thread Forum Thread Starter Replies Last Post
Strangers (Russia) Region C pro-bassoonist 2 07-21-2012 05:03 AM
Admiral Ackbar to be Ole Miss Mascot? Sports DetroitSportsFan 7 02-25-2010 01:35 AM
La traductrice (Russia) Region C pro-bassoonist 0 05-03-2009 07:57 AM


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 12:08 PM.