New: Black Friday Deals Week has started! Check out the Blu-ray Deals page » ×

Best SteelBook Deals

Black Friday Deals Week is Live »
Now: Broken Sword Hero $8.59 (2 hours left)

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Kill Bill: Volume 1 (Blu-ray)
$8.99
Fast & Furious 6 (Blu-ray)
$10.99
The Bourne Identity (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Das Boot (Blu-ray)
$21.73
Ghost in the Shell (Blu-ray)
$17.59
Space Jam 20th Anniversary (Blu-ray)
$8.99
RWBY 1-3: Beacon (Blu-ray)
$25.99
The Town (Blu-ray)
$10.99
Batman Begins (Blu-ray)
$9.99
A Christmas Story (Blu-ray)
$14.99
The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray)
$15.96
Hellraiser (Blu-ray)
$26.71
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks > Video Game SteelBooks

Old 06-13-2016, 04:17 AM   #1
Expert Member

Dec 2009
Montreal, Canada
Default Dishonored 2 - Collector's Edition

Quote:
  • Corvo Attano’s Mask Replica and Stand. This recreation of Corvo’s in-game mask stands at 13.5” (h) x 6” (w) x 5.5” (d).
  • Emily Kaldwin’s Ring Replica and Display Box. This wearable replica of Emily’s ring is constructed of zinc alloy and includes a premium embossed black ring box with purple velvet lining.
  • Full Color Propaganda Poster. This limited-edition color print is issued by the infamous Propaganda Office of Karnaca.
  • Collectible Legacy Metal Case. Exclusive to the Dishonored 2 Collector’s Edition, the limited-edition metal case is decorated with the portraits of Empress Emily Kaldwin and Royal Protector Corvo Attano.
  • Digital Imperial Assassin’s Pack. Earn exclusive bone charms like Duelist’s Luck and Void Favor, and discover new lore and art – including an Antique Serkonan Guitar and the book Goodbye, Karnaca – A Musician’s Farewall. The Imperial Assassin’s Pack also includes 500 coins to acquire new gear and weapons within illegal black market shops.
  • Dishonored: Definitive Edition. This premium package will also include a digital copy of Dishonored: Definitive Edition. Remastered for this generation of consoles, the Definitive Edition includes the original critically acclaimed game, which won more than 100 Game of the Year Awards, plus all of its add-on content: Void Walker’s Arsenal, Dunwall City Trials, The Knife of Dunwall and The Brigmore Witches.

The Dishonored 2 Collector’s Edition is available for pre-order now and is priced at $99.99 (US), €99,99 (Europe) and 79.99 (UK).

For a limited time only, pre-order the standard edition of Dishonored 2 and receive a free digital copy of Dishonored: Definitive Edition at participating retailers

https://dishonored.bethesda.net/en/o...ectors-edition

https://bethesda.net/#en/events/game...2016/06/12/139

Last edited by Ocean H; 06-13-2016 at 04:55 AM.
Old 06-13-2016, 04:34 AM   #2

Aug 2015
Philadelphia

Thanks, preordered. Can't wait.
Old 06-16-2016, 01:17 PM   #3
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Pueblo, CO

Will probably get this version considering it isn't too pricey compared to some of the other collector editions getting released.
One is the All, and by it, the All, and in it, the All, and if it does not contain the All, then it is Nothing.
Old 06-18-2016, 04:42 AM   #4

Aug 2015
Philadelphia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowscythe85 View Post
Will probably get this version considering it isn't too pricey compared to some of the other collector editions getting released.
Came out to 85 with tax on Amazon. Pretty great deal considering what you get.
Old 11-06-2016, 04:43 PM   #5

Jan 2011
Bay Area, CA

Best Buy has its own version with a Steelbook, The Royal Protector Bundle. Looks like the Steelbook is different from the Collector's Edition version.

Quote:
Exclusive Bundle Includes: Collectible Steelbook, Corvo Keychain and Dishonored: Corroded Man Novel

Also includes: Imperial Assassin's pack and Dishonored definitive Edition Game

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dishonor...?skuId=5656016

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dishonor...?skuId=5656014

$74.99 or $59.99 with GCU.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:05 AM   #6
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Pueblo, CO

This was the one I ended up pre-ordering for the Xbox One. Also got one of those Mystery certificates for $5 which basically took care of the taxes on it. Hopefully that keychain isn't pressed up against the steelbook or anything.
One is the All, and by it, the All, and in it, the All, and if it does not contain the All, then it is Nothing.
Old 11-07-2016, 02:58 AM   #7

Jan 2011
Bay Area, CA

Quote:
Hopefully that keychain isn't pressed up against the steelbook or anything.
That would be awful. Every Steelbook includes a free Corvo face dent.
Old 11-07-2016, 07:15 AM   #8

Feb 2016

Ahhhh. This is the steel I wanted. Not the one that comes with the real Collector's Edition. What's up with the mystery certificates you speak of, @Shadowscythe?
Old 11-07-2016, 05:27 PM   #9
Expert Member

Dec 2009
Montreal, Canada

Quote:
Originally Posted by Satchyl View Post
Best Buy has its own version with a Steelbook, The Royal Protector Bundle. Looks like the Steelbook is different from the Collector's Edition version.

The same one as the European version:

http://steelbook.com/releases/throne...lbook-edition/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BLdmylmApMM/
Thanks given by:
Satchyl (11-07-2016)
Old 11-08-2016, 02:05 AM   #10
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Pueblo, CO

Quote:
Originally Posted by DioramaMaker View Post
Ahhhh. This is the steel I wanted. Not the one that comes with the real Collector's Edition. What's up with the mystery certificates you speak of, @Shadowscythe?
Best Buy e-mailed out mystery certificates last week like they do typically a couple times a year, usually are just $5 but could be higher. Was only good until last Friday but was able to use it on the pre-order.

As for the steelbook, interior art looks good but a little disappointed that the back is just blank. Was hoping for maybe the antagonist or mask on it.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:50 PM   #11
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Pueblo, CO

Picked up my BB Exclusive bundle. The steelbook has the same artwork on the front and back but, unlike the European version, the inside is just blank. After checking out the Collector's Edition version steelbook on ebay, which does have interior art that is basically the art on the BB steelbook, I think I'll probably end up returning the BB one and going for that one instead.
Old 11-13-2016, 02:08 AM   #12

Jan 2011
Bay Area, CA

Quote:
Picked up my BB Exclusive bundle. The steelbook has the same artwork on the front and back but, unlike the European version, the inside is just blank. After checking out the Collector's Edition version steelbook on ebay, which does have interior art that is basically the art on the BB steelbook, I think I'll probably end up returning the BB one and going for that one instead.
I picked up both the CE and the BB bundle because I didn't know which one I wanted yet, but I watched unboxing videos for both and am disappointed in the BB Steelbook. I'll be returning the BB bundle and keeping the CE.
Old 11-17-2016, 01:36 AM   #13
Blu-ray Guru

Nov 2009
Pueblo, CO

Yeah, so ending up returning the BB bundle one and picked up a CE. Another plus, aside from the interior art, is that the BB bundle one had every corner, front and back, paint chipped while the CE one was nice and mint
Old 11-22-2016, 02:27 AM   #14
Power Member

Oct 2008
Bloomington, IL

I'm gonna keep an eye on the PC CE. The reviews are solid and the price isn't bad but I'm sure it will drop eventually. Hopefully by then the PC issues will be patched too!
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks > Video Game SteelBooks