New: Black Friday Deals Week has started! Check out the Blu-ray Deals page » ×

Best SteelBook Deals

Black Friday Deals Week is Live »
Now: Warcraft $6.99 (12% claimed)
Now: Dragon Ball Z: Battle of Gods … $12.74 (34 mins left)
Soon: What We Do in the Shadows ()

Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Psycho (Blu-ray)
$7.99
The Bourne Identity (Blu-ray)
$7.99
Bride of Re-Animator (Blu-ray)
$22.97
Das Boot (Blu-ray)
$21.51
Batman Returns (Blu-ray)
$9.99
Ghost in the Shell (Blu-ray)
$17.59
RWBY 1-3: Beacon (Blu-ray)
$25.99
Batman Begins (Blu-ray)
$9.99
The Wolf of Wall Street (Blu-ray)
$15.96
Hellraiser (Blu-ray)
$26.71
Hard Core Logo/Hard Core Logo 2 (Blu-ray)
$13.75
Top Gun (Blu-ray)
$12.99
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks > Video Game SteelBooks


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-31-2015, 04:00 PM   #1
Ocean H Ocean H is offline
Expert Member
 
Ocean H's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Montreal, Canada
Default Deus Ex: Mankind Divided - Collector's Edition




Last edited by Ocean H; 08-12-2016 at 08:06 PM.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
LinkinPrime (08-31-2015), Shadowscythe85 (08-31-2015)
Old 08-31-2015, 08:14 PM   #2
Shadowscythe85 Shadowscythe85 is online now
Blu-ray Guru
 
Shadowscythe85's Avatar
 
Nov 2009
Pueblo, CO
873
150
Default

Glad the steelbook made in it from the voting. Will probably pick this up assuming I get around to playing HR before hand.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2016, 10:08 AM   #3
DioramaMaker DioramaMaker is offline
Active Member
 
DioramaMaker's Avatar
 
Feb 2016
Default

This is my ideal collector's edition. Statue, steel, and art book. Perfect combo. Amazon pre-order nets you a nice 20% off with prime right now too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2016, 03:42 PM   #4
deejaym deejaym is offline
Junior Member
 
deejaym's Avatar
 
Aug 2013
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DioramaMaker View Post
This is my ideal collector's edition. Statue, steel, and art book. Perfect combo. Amazon pre-order nets you a nice 20% off with prime right now too.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-25-2016, 01:02 AM   #5
DioramaMaker DioramaMaker is offline
Active Member
 
DioramaMaker's Avatar
 
Feb 2016
Default



My steel has scratches all over the back and spine, and the quality is notably lighter than most of my others. Looks good, but a little disappointing. I'm not sure if I should contact Amazon, the front of the case is fine and that's what matters most, I can't guarantee another one would be better. Statue on the other hand is higher quality than I was expecting. Overall though, this probably is not worth the asking price; but for the Amazon pre-order discount bonus, I can agree to it.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2016, 11:34 PM   #6
Ocean H Ocean H is offline
Expert Member
 
Ocean H's Avatar
 
Dec 2009
Montreal, Canada
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DioramaMaker View Post
Snip

My steel has scratches all over the back and spine, and the quality is notably lighter than most of my others. Looks good, but a little disappointing. I'm not sure if I should contact Amazon, the front of the case is fine and that's what matters most, I can't guarantee another one would be better. Statue on the other hand is higher quality than I was expecting. Overall though, this probably is not worth the asking price; but for the Amazon pre-order discount bonus, I can agree to it.
This sucks big time. Most likely the people who handled the Collector's Editions (either the people taking the Steelbook out of Scanavo's boxes or the ones packing the items into the CE) didn't cared at all.
  Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2016, 05:33 AM   #7
DioramaMaker DioramaMaker is offline
Active Member
 
DioramaMaker's Avatar
 
Feb 2016
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ocean H View Post
This sucks big time. Most likely the people who handled the Collector's Editions (either the people taking the Steelbook out of Scanavo's boxes or the ones packing the items into the CE) didn't cared at all.
Exactly. That is what I thought too. Too bad that these aren't shrink wrapped and added in alongside the normal plastic case in the collector's edition boxes.
  Reply With Quote
Old 11-22-2016, 02:30 AM   #8
SlaughterX SlaughterX is offline
Power Member
 
SlaughterX's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Bloomington, IL
22
765
6
1
Default

I kinda regret not jumping on this when the Xbox version was $40 on Amazon, but I'd rather have it on PC. I never really put much time in the first one though... so I dunno. Guess I'll wait and see if it drops again, which it probably will.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2016, 04:51 AM   #9
SlaughterX SlaughterX is offline
Power Member
 
SlaughterX's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Bloomington, IL
22
765
6
1
Default

Well I jumped on the PS4 version for $4 today... not sure if this was ever even released for the PC but I can't seem to find it so it's a moot point. Maybe I can sell the game and upgrade to the PC version. Still need to play Human Revolution (bought that CE at launch)... my backlog is sad.

Glad I didn't buy it at launch though, feels good saving almost $100 for once. I really need to stop buying CEs at launch, but then the one rare time that it actually sells out and costs more than retail I get upset.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2017, 02:12 PM   #10
SlaughterX SlaughterX is offline
Power Member
 
SlaughterX's Avatar
 
Oct 2008
Bloomington, IL
22
765
6
1
Default

Is this version of the game in the database here?
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray SteelBooks > Video Game SteelBooks


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 06:41 PM.