Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Birdman (Blu-ray)
$13.00
Gone Girl (Blu-ray)
$13.00
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug 3D (Blu-ray)
$54.99
101 Dalmatians (Blu-ray)
$18.00
Dumb and Dumber To (Blu-ray)
$14.99
Tinker Bell and the Legend of the NeverBeast (Blu-ray)
$18.00
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (Blu-ray)
$15.00
Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray)
$18.00
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey 3D (Blu-ray)
$50.99
How to Train Your Dragon 2 3D (Blu-ray)
$17.99
Dog Soldiers (Blu-ray)
$19.97
Interstellar (Blu-ray)
$19.99
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-02-2015, 07:26 PM   #281
solovoyager solovoyager is offline
Expert Member
 
Nov 2013
292
159
Default

This is $16.99 at Amazon now. Does anyone know if one get a better price on this title during other sales from other sellers? Perhaps during a Deep Discount sale?
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2015, 07:34 PM   #282
Clark Kent Clark Kent is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Clark Kent's Avatar
 
Oct 2007
Metropolis
2
140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solovoyager View Post
This is $16.99 at Amazon now. Does anyone know if one get a better price on this title during other sales from other sellers? Perhaps during a Deep Discount sale?
It's from Shout/Scream Factory. Their Blu-rays almost never go on sale at deep discounts.

The cheapest Amazon has ever had it is $15.99.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
solovoyager (03-02-2015)
Old 03-02-2015, 07:38 PM   #283
solovoyager solovoyager is offline
Expert Member
 
Nov 2013
292
159
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clark Kent View Post
It's from Shout/Scream Factory. Their Blu-rays almost never go on sale at deep discounts.

The cheapest Amazon has ever had it is $15.99.
Thanks, I didn't know that about Shout/Scream titles rarely being on sale at DD. Do they tend to be on sale at other places, do you know?

$16.99 for this title seems pretty good, especially as you mention, the lowest it's been at Amazon was $15.99.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2015, 03:14 AM   #284
Clark Kent Clark Kent is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Clark Kent's Avatar
 
Oct 2007
Metropolis
2
140
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solovoyager View Post
Thanks, I didn't know that about Shout/Scream titles rarely being on sale at DD. Do they tend to be on sale at other places, do you know?
Not really since most of their releases have been licensed from other studios. Shout Factory themselves might hold a sale around Halloween, if you want to wait seven months.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
solovoyager (03-03-2015)
Old 03-03-2015, 03:16 AM   #285
Needleman Needleman is online now
Active Member
 
Jan 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by solovoyager View Post
$16.99 for this title seems pretty good, especially as you mention, the lowest it's been at Amazon was $15.99.
It's worth it for that price. It's a very fun movie. It's a seemingly old HD master used on the Blu-Ray, with more print damage than I'm used to, but it's nonetheless a pretty good transfer.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
solovoyager (03-03-2015)
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:33 PM.