Best 3D Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Jurassic World 3D (Blu-ray)
$10.59
 
The LEGO Ninjago Movie 3D (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
Drive Angry 3D (Blu-ray)
$7.88
4 hrs ago
Dracula 3D (Blu-ray)
$8.99
 
Creature from the Black Lagoon: Complete Legacy Collection (Blu-ray)
$31.97
 
Minions 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
Monster House 3D (Blu-ray)
$9.97
 
Jurassic Park Collection 3D (Blu-ray)
$27.92
 
Prometheus 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.10
 
National Parks Adventure 4K (Blu-ray)
$18.89
 
The Walk 3D (Blu-ray)
$11.97
 
Thunder and the House of Magic (Blu-ray)
$8.43
 
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out


Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 04:41 AM   #61
Peanut Giggleface Peanut Giggleface is offline
Junior Member
 
Peanut Giggleface's Avatar
 
Oct 2012
Default

We loved this movie. It was AMAZING!!!! My daughter went to see it 3 times. We will definitely be buying this on day one. Can't believe this didn't do as well in the box office as they expected.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 12:25 AM   #62
Blu-Ray 3D President Blu-Ray 3D President is offline
Senior Member
 
Jan 2011
27
Default

Yes. I love Dreamworks for their 3D crafts. Hit after hit after hit . . . with examples such as HTTYD, Megamind, KFP, ROTG and more galore. Keep up the good dreamwork Dreamworks!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #63
Impossible Impossible is offline
Banned
 
Mar 2010
3
Default

Watched the 2D last night. Not their best effort, but it was entertaining enough. I imagine the 3D is pretty amazing so I will still buy it when it is released.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 05:15 PM   #64
GC Riot GC Riot is offline
Blu-ray Ninja
 
GC Riot's Avatar
 
Jun 2008
Gothenburg, Sweden
335
22
27
Default

Really liked this film and thought it should at least have been one of the nominated ones for best animated feature. The bit during the credits cracked me up
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 03:34 PM   #65
Todd Smith Todd Smith is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Nov 2008
3
Default

The bluray.com review is interesting as far as the 3d goes. He raves about it being among the best discs on the market, but then gives it a 4.5 instead of 5? Not that 4.5 is a bad score, but I dont see any negatives in his review to warrant the 1/2 point deduction and the rest of his review as I mentioned claims it among the best on blu.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:08 PM   #66
srinivas1015 srinivas1015 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
srinivas1015's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
India
64
729
118
12
130
94
10
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Smith View Post
The bluray.com review is interesting as far as the 3d goes. He raves about it being among the best discs on the market, but then gives it a 4.5 instead of 5? Not that 4.5 is a bad score, but I dont see any negatives in his review to warrant the 1/2 point deduction and the rest of his review as I mentioned claims it among the best on blu.
Must have been the crosstalk he experienced.
JVC DLA-x550 Projector | 140 Inch Matte White Screen | Polk 7.1.2 Atmos System: TSi 300, CS20, DSW500 sub, OWM5 rear heights| Marantz sr6011 receiver
OPPO UDP-203 | Sennheiser RS 175 Wireless Headphones
LG 55inch Passive 3D TV | Sony HTiB 5.1 | Apple TV 3 | Apple Airport Express |
Philips Hue mood lighting
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 04:15 PM   #67
Todd Smith Todd Smith is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Nov 2008
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivas1015 View Post
Must have been the crosstalk he experienced.
Crosstalk is not a transfer issue though, so it would not be for that.

I just read the 2d review and he mentions some minor banding and shimmering, so this would explain the 1/2 point deduction.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:56 PM   #68
srinivas1015 srinivas1015 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
srinivas1015's Avatar
 
Mar 2010
India
64
729
118
12
130
94
10
8
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Todd Smith View Post
Crosstalk is not a transfer issue though, so it would not be for that.

I just read the 2d review and he mentions some minor banding and shimmering, so this would explain the 1/2 point deduction.
But wouldn't that result in deduction in the video score alone?

Regardless, this looks really good from the 3D trailer and is my first Dreamworks 3D BD . It blows Pixar 3D movies out of the water!
JVC DLA-x550 Projector | 140 Inch Matte White Screen | Polk 7.1.2 Atmos System: TSi 300, CS20, DSW500 sub, OWM5 rear heights| Marantz sr6011 receiver
OPPO UDP-203 | Sennheiser RS 175 Wireless Headphones
LG 55inch Passive 3D TV | Sony HTiB 5.1 | Apple TV 3 | Apple Airport Express |
Philips Hue mood lighting
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 06:45 PM   #69
Todd Smith Todd Smith is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
Nov 2008
3
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by srinivas1015 View Post
But wouldn't that result in deduction in the video score alone?

Regardless, this looks really good from the 3D trailer and is my first Dreamworks 3D BD . It blows Pixar 3D movies out of the water!
Good point. Hope he is not docking the disc for a display issue (ghosting)!

Looking forward to this. Anything Dreamworks is a sure bet for 3d.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:08 PM   #70
Big3dfan Big3dfan is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2012
Default

I just got my 3D guardians today from Amazon. The slip is yellow and dull made for Easter. But I am most excited about the movie as I cant wait to see it! The trailer with full screen format on my 150" was simply gorgeous. Should I save it for weekend? oh life's decisions!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2013, 06:15 PM   #71
Rios Rios is offline
Senior Member
 
Rios's Avatar
 
Dec 2012
Rolling Meadows, IL
1275
714
1197
143
109
Default

Got my copy from Amazon yesterday, now I just have to find time to watch it, lol.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:14 AM   #72
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
124
Default

Surprised to see this was at Best Buy for 24.99 from 10 AM to 12 PM, only 2 hours. Some kind of "Door Busters" ad that excluded most people who were at work.
Otherwise, it was 27.99 and only a few 3D copies left when I got there in the evening. That is very expensive for any single movie. 24.99 is what they should have kept it at for one week and they'd get more sales. 3 bucks can make a difference.
List of Strong 3D Movies on Blu Ray 3D / Most PSVR PS4 games with strong stereo 3D
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:08 AM   #73
Zivouhr Zivouhr is offline
Blu-ray Count
 
Zivouhr's Avatar
 
Dec 2011
USA
124
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by nycomet View Post
I'll get this on release day.

Whatever happened to the RUMORS about Dreamworks reissuing Madagarscar 1 and 2 in 3D? I expect it to happen eventually - same for Shrek the Halls. I would flip out to see that in 3D.

Anyone think there will be a sequel to Rise of the Guardians?
I haven't heard anything. Dreamworks' next picture is The Croods in 3D, which is said to be "Avatar 3D for computer animation" according to the new commercial.

Madagascar and Shrek series do well in theaters. Madagascar 4 is apparently on the table. It would be nice if Rise OTG got a sequel with some new holidays, like Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.

This came out today. Best Buy had some 2 hours sale in the morning for 24.99. I think most people missed out, being at work. They should have had it all day instead.

Amazon is 27.99 for now. I can imagine it will go to 19.99 as Madagacar 3 3D did, eventually.
List of Strong 3D Movies on Blu Ray 3D / Most PSVR PS4 games with strong stereo 3D
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 05:10 AM   #74
keb33509 keb33509 is offline
Special Member
 
keb33509's Avatar
 
Aug 2011
442
74
Default

Hey Zivouhr, good job on the 3D in your videos! If you ever want to improve your animations (movements), you should get a kinect and use it for motion capture.
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 11:19 AM   #75
Taygan315 Taygan315 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
Taygan315's Avatar
 
Aug 2012
14
10
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big3dfan View Post
I just got my 3D guardians today from Amazon. The slip is yellow and dull made for Easter. But I am most excited about the movie as I cant wait to see it! The trailer with full screen format on my 150" was simply gorgeous. Should I save it for weekend? oh life's decisions!
No way!!! Watch it ASAP and watch it again this weekend.
PLEASE take a look at my NEW home theater gallery pics!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 12:33 PM   #76
Clinton3779 Clinton3779 is offline
Active Member
 
Clinton3779's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
Oshawa, Ontario
110
885
23
4
Canada

I need this movie asap!!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:33 PM   #77
Big3dfan Big3dfan is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zivouhr View Post
I haven't heard anything. Dreamworks' next picture is The Croods in 3D, which is said to be "Avatar 3D for computer animation" according to the new commercial.

Madagascar and Shrek series do well in theaters. Madagascar 4 is apparently on the table. It would be nice if Rise OTG got a sequel with some new holidays, like Halloween, Thanksgiving, etc.

This came out today. Best Buy had some 2 hours sale in the morning for 24.99. I think most people missed out, being at work. They should have had it all day instead.

Amazon is 27.99 for now. I can imagine it will go to 19.99 as Madagacar 3 3D did, eventually.
Saw 3d trailer of Croods and as always one of the best 3d out there! It now superfluous to praise DREAMWORKS for 3d
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 01:37 PM   #78
Big3dfan Big3dfan is offline
Expert Member
 
Jan 2012
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taygan315 View Post
No way!!! Watch it ASAP and watch it again this weekend.
Started it yesterday and its a Visual feast and 3d is mind boggling....reminded me of Madagascar 3 which is my demo material now.

However I was too tired and dozed off soon

The 3d trailer of Croods is going to take it to another level!
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 02:54 PM   #79
Mao Mao is offline
Expert Member
 
Mao's Avatar
 
Jul 2009
-
-
-
220
Default

This is a wonderful movie and, without question, one of the best and most immersive 3D Blu-Ray presentations I've ever seen!

Do yourself a favor....
  Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2013, 03:07 PM   #80
EVERYONE LIES EVERYONE LIES is offline
Expert Member
 
EVERYONE LIES's Avatar
 
Dec 2007
Pennsylvania
805
4
321
1
111
Default

This movie was a lot better than the trailer showed and the 3D was great
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > 3D > 3D Blu-ray and 3D Movies


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:53 AM.