Best Blu-ray Deals

Best Blu-ray Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Let's Be Cops (Blu-ray)
$9.96
16 hrs ago
The Dick Van Dyke Show: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$49.99
 
X-Men: Days of Future Past (Blu-ray)
$9.96
 
Dawn of the Planet of the Apes (Blu-ray)
$9.99
 
The Beyond (Blu-ray)
$24.99
12 hrs ago
The Complete Jacques Tati (Blu-ray)
$59.99
 
Harry Potter: Complete 8-Film Collection (Blu-ray)
$44.99
 
Sleeping Beauty (Blu-ray)
$18.99
 
The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Seventh Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
True Detective (Blu-ray)
$24.99
 
Batman: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$149.99
 
Homeland: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$19.99
 
22 Jump Street (Blu-ray)
$14.99
 
COLLECT WATCH TRACK RATE REVIEW APP
Manage your own movie collection and always keep it with you with our Apps. Price track movies and get price drop notifications instantly. Become a member to take full advantage of all site features.
GET STARTED

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-28-2013, 06:20 PM   #601
Mr. Thomsen Mr. Thomsen is offline
Special Member
 
Mr. Thomsen's Avatar
 
Dec 2010
Denmark
324
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrZappa View Post
What about Nail Gun Massacre? Which is without a doubt a slasher.
I have to admit I have never seen Nail Gun Massacre.
Most wanted blu-ray upgrades: Kafka, The Limey, Suspiria (remaster), Castle of Blood, The Horrible Dr. Hichcock, Blood and Black Lace, Kill Baby Kill, L'avventura, Don't Look Now (remaster), The Changeling (1980), Ringu, Ju-on, Miracle Mile, The Honeymoon Killers, Man Bites Dog, Cannibal Holocaust, Creature (The Titan Find), Irrèversible, The Fearless Vampire Killers, The Black Hole, The Sentinel (1979), Carnival of Souls, Cat People (1942), I walked with a Zombie, Don't Go in the House.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-2013, 06:27 PM   #602
Moe Szyslak Moe Szyslak is offline
Senior Member
 
Moe Szyslak's Avatar
 
Feb 2011
5
395
54
10
Default

Oh man, I'd love to see Nail Gun Massacre on blu-ray. Terry Lofton apparently died two years ago: http://roselawn.tributes.com/our_obi...ofton-91094023
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 10:09 AM   #603
Mr. Thomsen Mr. Thomsen is offline
Special Member
 
Mr. Thomsen's Avatar
 
Dec 2010
Denmark
324
Default

It should be coming this year from Code Red. At least that was what Bill from Code Red announced last year. But since he had some health issues recently, he might slow his release schedule down. I don't know.
Most wanted blu-ray upgrades: Kafka, The Limey, Suspiria (remaster), Castle of Blood, The Horrible Dr. Hichcock, Blood and Black Lace, Kill Baby Kill, L'avventura, Don't Look Now (remaster), The Changeling (1980), Ringu, Ju-on, Miracle Mile, The Honeymoon Killers, Man Bites Dog, Cannibal Holocaust, Creature (The Titan Find), Irrèversible, The Fearless Vampire Killers, The Black Hole, The Sentinel (1979), Carnival of Souls, Cat People (1942), I walked with a Zombie, Don't Go in the House.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 12:20 PM   #604
Camp_Crystal_Lake Camp_Crystal_Lake is offline
Senior Member
 
Apr 2013
203
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cine74 View Post
THE FINAL TERROR is an awesome slasher. Just got done watching the German DVD under the title "Angst" - it was the same crappy and dark transfer that Trinity put out. I will rejoice like never before when this finally gets rescued from obscurity and cleaned up for Blu-ray. Somebody has to do it, the pedigree behind the film is enough for anyone to sell it on that basis alone. Consider this: directed by Andrew Davis, who went on to direct Harrison Ford in THE FUGITIVE, the first Under Siege, and Arnold Schwarzenegger in COLLATERAL, among other notable action films. The cast features Darryl Hannah (Splash, Kill Bill), Adrian Zmed (T.J.Hooker), Rachel Ward (Night School, Against All Odds) and the great Joe Pantoliano (La Bamba, The Fugitive, Memento). The film was written the team behind the Alien films, Total Recall and even Prometheus (uncredited).

The producer was Samuel Z. Arkoff, wouldn't this mean it falls under MGM via the AIP catalog?
You are absolutely correct. This is a forgotten slasher that in my opinion is almost as good as The Burning. I love this movie and would love a blu ray.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 05:47 PM   #605
Moe Szyslak Moe Szyslak is offline
Senior Member
 
Moe Szyslak's Avatar
 
Feb 2011
5
395
54
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Thomsen View Post
It should be coming this year from Code Red. At least that was what Bill from Code Red announced last year. But since he had some health issues recently, he might slow his release schedule down. I don't know.
Interesting, just read an article about Code Red doing Nail Gun. I'll definitely be on the lookout for that.
  Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-2013, 06:33 PM   #606
zbinks zbinks is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
zbinks's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
Illinois
1074
557
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cine74 View Post
THE FINAL TERROR is an awesome slasher. Just got done watching the German DVD under the title "Angst" - it was the same crappy and dark transfer that Trinity put out. I will rejoice like never before when this finally gets rescued from obscurity and cleaned up for Blu-ray. Somebody has to do it, the pedigree behind the film is enough for anyone to sell it on that basis alone. Consider this: directed by Andrew Davis, who went on to direct Harrison Ford in THE FUGITIVE, the first Under Siege, and Arnold Schwarzenegger in COLLATERAL, among other notable action films. The cast features Darryl Hannah (Splash, Kill Bill), Adrian Zmed (T.J.Hooker), Rachel Ward (Night School, Against All Odds) and the great Joe Pantoliano (La Bamba, The Fugitive, Memento). The film was written the team behind the Alien films, Total Recall and even Prometheus (uncredited).

The producer was Samuel Z. Arkoff, wouldn't this mean it falls under MGM via the AIP catalog?
I'm unsure who the rights-holder is, but it wouldn't be part of the AIP or Filmways catalogs as those companies no longer existed at the time this was released. AIP was sold to Filmways in 1979 and Filmways was sold to Orion in 1982. The Final Terror was released in 1983. Unless it was released by Orion or one of the other film libraries that MGM has acquired over the years, it probably isn't with MGM.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2013, 08:00 AM   #607
electrofunk12 electrofunk12 is offline
Member
 
Jun 2013
USA Black Christmas ('74) 40th Anniversary Edition???

New to this forum, but the first thing that I could think of was asking if ANYONE has heard a thing about a 40th ann. edition for Black Christmas? I own all the versions currently available on DVD and Blu-Ray, but I think the definitive
version has yet to be released.
For one thing, subtitles are sorely missing on every edition out there. Also, the interviews with the cast which seemed so current are now at the point where they are dated. And what a treat it would be to have all the special features from all the releases on one BD release! Not that they would be in HD but damn it would be nice to have them in one place.

Cheers!

Last edited by electrofunk12; 06-07-2013 at 06:16 PM. Reason: typing mistake
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 04:03 PM   #608
txfrightmare txfrightmare is offline
Member
 
Oct 2012
979
286
10
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moe Szyslak View Post
Interesting, just read an article about Code Red doing Nail Gun. I'll definitely be on the lookout for that.
It's definitely happening. I just received the proof for the Blu in the mail yesterday. It looks the best it ever has and we've packed it with some new and really awesome special features.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:02 PM   #609
DEF! DEF! is offline
Active Member
 
DEF!'s Avatar
 
Jul 2010
909
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by txfrightmare View Post
It's definitely happening. I just received the proof for the Blu in the mail yesterday. It looks the best it ever has and we've packed it with some new and really awesome special features.
Awesome news, thanks. I've not heard anything about this in a while.
  Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2013, 05:45 PM   #610
Undeadcow Undeadcow is offline
Power Member
 
Nov 2011
6
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by txfrightmare View Post
It's definitely happening. I just received the proof for the Blu in the mail yesterday. It looks the best it ever has and we've packed it with some new and really awesome special features.
This is the most awesome news I've heard in a while. I'd always assumed the talk of Code Red going high definition was just some sort of urban rumor. Hearing about proof editions being circulated indicates they are way ahead of things on that one.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2013, 11:51 AM   #611
DEF! DEF! is offline
Active Member
 
DEF!'s Avatar
 
Jul 2010
909
2
Default

Been a while guys, thought it was time for an update on my Ultimate Slasher Movie BD collection. Now with vaguely fuzzy photo
[Show spoiler]

NOTE: Photo does not include the Complete Chucky Collection or Night of the Scarecrow (but I do have them)

The complete list of Slasher BDs in the collection so far..
View the collection on Blu-ray.com

[Show spoiler]SLASHER MOVIES
2001 Maniacs: Field Of Screams - UK
7eventy 5ive aka Dead Tone - French
All the Boys Love Mandy Lane - UK
Amusement - UK
A Bay of Blood - UK
Behind the Mask: The Rise of Leslie Vernon - German
Bikini Girls on Ice - US
The Bird With The Crystal Plumage - US
Black Christmas (original) - US
Black Christmas (remake) - German
Blood Night: The Legend of Mary Hatchet - Australia
Blood Runs Cold - Germany
The Boogey Man (1980) - Austria w/CD Sountrack
Buried Alive - German
The Burning - US
Cabin in the Woods - UK
Candyman - UK
Cat O Nine Tails - UK
Chain Letter - UK
Child's Play - US
Child's Play - Chucky The Complete Collection - US
Child's Play 2 - Chucky The Complete Collection - US
Child's Play 3 - Chucky The Complete Collection - US
Bride of Chucky - French
Bride of Chucky - Chucky The Complete Collection - US
Seed of Chucky - Chucky The Complete Collection - US
Curse of Chucky - Chucky The Complete Collection - US
The Collector - UK
The Comedown - UK
Cornered - Germany
Cry_Wolf - UK
D-Tox - UK
Dark Night of the Scarecrow - US
Dark Ride - Germany
Dead Man's Shoes - UK
Deadly Blessing - US
Death Valley - US
Deep Red - US
Dementia 13 - US
Demons Never Die! - UK
The Dorm That Dripped Blood - US
Dream Home - Hong Kong
End of the Line - Germany
F - UK
Friday the 13th - UK
Friday the 13th - The Complete Collection Box Set US
Friday the 13th part 2 - UK
Friday the 13th part 2 - The Complete Collection Box Set US
Friday the 13th part 3 3D - US
Friday the 13th part 3 3D - The Complete Collection Box Set US
Friday the 13th: The Final Chapter - The Complete Collection Box Set US
Friday the 13th part V: A New Beginning - The Complete Collection Box Set US
Friday the 13th part VI: Jason Lives - The Complete Collection Box Set US
Friday the 13th part VII: The New Blood - The Complete Collection Box Set US
Friday the 13th part VIII: Jason Takes Manhattan - The Complete Collection Box Set US
Jason Goes To Hell: The Final Friday - The Complete Collection Box Set US
Jason X - The Complete Collection Box Set US
Freddy Vs Jason - UK
Freddy Vs Jason - The Complete Collection Box Set US
Friday the 13th (remake) - UK
Friday the 13th (remake) - The Complete Collection Box Set US
The Funhouse - UK
Hack! - Germany
Halloween - UK
Halloween II - US
Halloween IV - UK
Halloween part 6 The Curse of Michael Myers (Triple feature) - Canadian
Halloween H20 (Triple feature) - Canadian
Halloween Resurrection (Triple feature) - Canadian
Rob Zombie's Halloween - Australian
Rob Zombie's Halloween 2 - UK
Happy Birthday To Me - US (Double feature with When A Stranger Calls)
Harpoon: Whale Watching Massacre - US
Hatchet - US
Hatchet 2 - US
Hatchet 3 - US
Hatchet for the Honeymoon - US
The Hills Have Eyes (remake) - UK
The Hills Have Eyes 2 (remake) - UK
House by the Cemetery - UK
House of 1000 Corpses - US
House of Wax (remake) - UK
Husk - UK
I Know What You Did Last Summer - US
I Still Know What You Did Last Summer -US
Identity - UK
Insane - Germany
Intruder - US
Jack the Reaper - Germany
Julia's Eyes - UK
Killer Movie - US
Laid To Rest - Austria
Laid to Rest 2: Chromeskull - US
Madison County - Germany
Maniac Cop - UK
Mask Maker - UK
Midnight Meat Train - UK
Midnight Movie - US
My Bloody Valentine (original) - US
My Bloody Valentine 3D - UK
My Soul To Take - UK
Night Of The Scarecrow - US
A Nightmare on Elm Street - UK
A Nightmare on Elm Street - UK Box Set:
A Nightmare on Elm Street 2: Freddy's Revenge - UK Box Set:
A Nightmare on Elm Street 3: Dream Warriors - UK Box Set:
A Nightmare on Elm Street 4: The Dream Master - UK Box Set:
A Nightmare on Elm Street 5: The Dream Child - UK Box Set: Freddy's Dead: The Final Nightmare - UK Box Set:
Wes Craven's New Nightmare - UK Box Set:
A Nightmare on Elm Street (remake) - UK
No Man's Land Rise Of The Reeker - Germany
Open House (remake) - US
Panman - Germany
Peeping Tom - UK
Phenomena - UK
The Prowler - US
Prom Night (remake) Unrated - US
Puppet Master - UK
Puppet Master 2 - UK
Puppet Master 3 Toulon's Revenge - UK
Psycho Steelbook - UK
Psycho II - US
Psycho III - US
Schizoid - US (Double feature with X-Ray aka Hospital Massacre)
Scream - UK
Scream 2 - UK
Scream 3 - UK
Scream 4 Steelbook - Germany
Scream of the Banshee - UK
The Seamstress - Germany
See No Evil - UK
The Shortcut - US
Silent Night - US
Simon Says - German
Some Guy Who Kills People - UK
Sorority Row - UK
Stag Night - UK
The Stepfather (original) - US
The Stepfather (remake) - US
Stitches - UK
Strip Nude For Your Killer - US
Student Bodies - US (2 pack with Jekyll and Hyde Together Again)
Suspiria - UK
Sweatshop - Austria
Switchblade Romance - UK
The Task - UK
Terror Train - US
Texas Chainsaw Massacre - UK
Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 - US
Texas Chainsaw Massacre (remake) - UK
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning - Canada
Texas Chainsaw 3D - UK
The Toolbox Murders - US
Torso - US
The Town That Dreaded Sundown - US
Train - France
Triangle - UK
Tucker & Dale Vs Evil - US
Uncle Sam - US
Urban Explorers - UK
Urban Legend - UK
Venom - US
Very Bad Santa aka Santa's Slay - German
The Ward - UK
When A Stranger Calls - US (Double feature with Happy Birthday To Me)
Wolf Creek - UK
X-Ray aka Hospital Massacre - US (Double feature with Schizoid)

DOCUMENTARIES
Crystal Lake Memories - US


Also here's the database list of Slasher BD's available world wide NOT yet in my collection.

[Show spoiler]5 Dolls for an August Moon aka Island of Terror - US
7 Below - US, Canada & Australia
2001 Maniacs - US & Germany
Anguish - Germany & Austria
ATM - Germany & US
Baby Blues - Germany
Babysitters Wanted US & Germany
Bereavement - US
Bloody Mary 3D - Germany (3D Blu-Ray only)
Boogeyman - Germany, Italy & UK
Boogeyman 2 - Italy
Boogeyman 3 - Australia & Italy
The Bunnyman Massacre - Germany
The Card Player - Austria & Germany
Cold Prey - Norway, France & Germany (English Subs ONLY available on the Norway BD)
Cold Prey Trilogy- Norway, France & Germany (no English subs available for Cold Prey 2 or 3 Part 1 has subs ONLY in Norway)
The Collection - US, Russia,Taiwan, Australia & Germany (Germany Cut)
The Comeback - US
Crawl Space - Germany
Dark Nature - US
Dark Reel - US
Dead in 3 Days aka In 3 Tagen Bist Du Tot - Austria
Dead in 3 Days 2 aka In 3 Tagen Bist Du Tot 2 - Austria
Dead in 3 Days Box Set aka In 3 Tagen Bist Du Tot 1 & 2 - Austria
Death Bell - France, Germany, Taiwan & Hong Kong
Death Bell 2 - France
Detention (2010) - US 2 pack with Groupie
Detention (2011) - US, France, Germany & Canada
Dr Giggles - US (2 pack with Otis)
Fear Island - Germany
Four Flies on Grey Velvet - UK & Germany
Groupie - US 2 pack with Detention & Germany
Gutterballs - Canada
High Lane - France & Germany (Germany no English subs)
The Hike - France & Germany
House of Fears - Germany
Inside - Tiawan & Sweden (English subs ONLY on Thai release)
Kill Theory - Germany
Killer God - Germany
Macabre - Australia, Austria & Germany (German cut) Maniac - US
Motel Hell - UK
Mother's Day Massacre - Germany (cut)
Murder Obsession - US
Needle - Germany and Australia
Never Sleep Again - Germany (upscale)
Never Sleep Again 2 - Germany (upscale)
The New York Ripper - US & UK (UK Cut)
The Orphan Killer - US (Webstore exclusive)
Parasomnia - US & Canada
Playback - US & Germany
Puppet Master: Axis of Evil - US
Puppet Master X: Axis Rising - US
Red Velvet - US
Rites of Spring - Germany
Scary Movie - Holland, US & UK
Severance - Austrailia (w/ Black Sheep) and Germany
Sleepless - Austria & Germany
Staunton Hill - US, Canada & Germany
Summer of Massacre - US
The Tenant - US
Tenebrae - UK & France
Timecrimes - Germany available in 1 disc and 2 disc versions (No English subs on either)
Tourist Trap - Japan
Wrong Turn Trilogy - US
Wrong Turn - Australia (Double feature with Cabin Fever), Canada & US
Wrong Turn 3 - Germany, Canada & US
Wrong Turn 4 - UK, US, Canada, Australia & Germany
Wrong Turn 5 - US
X Cross - US & Canada
XII - Australia (w/ Dark Ride) & Germany (Cut 2D & 3D combo)


COMING SOON
Chopping Mall - US
Crawl Space - US December 12th
Curtains - US
Frightmare - US
Maniac Cop 2 - US November 19th
Maniac Cop 3 - US November 19th
My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen - US
My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen 2 - US
My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen 3 - US
Nail Gun Massacre - US
Never Sleep Again - US January
Nostril Picker - US
Pieces - US
Prom Night - US
Silent Scream - US
Stagefright - UK
Tenebrae - remastered UK December 16th
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning - (R Rated cut) US Oct 15th


I'm not sure if they are even all Slasher movies so feel free to shoot down titles that don't fit the bill or suggest ones I've missed. It's been a exceptional year for Slasher movies on Blu and Horror in general.
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 01:28 PM   #612
Ill_Be_Back Ill_Be_Back is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Ill_Be_Back's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
Northern Ireland
650
1
23
Default

Can anyone make a list of 80s slashers available on Blu-ray? I really want to increase the amount of slashers in my collection.
"Nice night for a walk."
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:37 PM   #613
DEF! DEF! is offline
Active Member
 
DEF!'s Avatar
 
Jul 2010
909
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill_Be_Back View Post
Can anyone make a list of 80s slashers available on Blu-ray? I really want to increase the amount of slashers in my collection.
I'll give it a shot from my lists. Just 80's?
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 04:42 PM   #614
Ill_Be_Back Ill_Be_Back is offline
Blu-ray Duke
 
Ill_Be_Back's Avatar
 
Mar 2012
Northern Ireland
650
1
23
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEF! View Post
I'll give it a shot from my lists. Just 80's?
Yeah just the 80s at the minute, thanks.
"Nice night for a walk."
  Reply With Quote
Old 12-18-2013, 07:04 PM   #615
redrunner97 redrunner97 is offline
Blu-ray Samurai
 
redrunner97's Avatar
 
Jun 2012
North Carolina
288
1
20
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill_Be_Back View Post
Yeah just the 80s at the minute, thanks.
http://forum.blu-ray.com/showthread....60#post8545560

  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 03:32 PM   #616
DEF! DEF! is offline
Active Member
 
DEF!'s Avatar
 
Jul 2010
909
2
Default

It's been a long time since I updated you guys on my quest for the Ultimate Slasher Movie Blu-ray Collection. We all love pictures so I've been meaning to do this for ages.

Clicky to view my Slasher Movie BD Collection
[Show spoiler]



































































(Young High and Dead)

Here's a list of potential Slasher Blu-Rays not currently in my collection. I say potential because often I've not seen the film and I'm going on descriptions and stuff from online. Please leave a comment if you can confirm or take issue with anything on the list. Of course please let me know if there's anything you can suggest to add to the list to.

[Show spoiler]5 Dolls for an August Moon aka Island of Terror - US
7 Below - US, Canada & Australia
2001 Maniacs - US & Germany
Afterparty - Germany (no English subs)
Anguish - Germany & Austria
Axed - Germany & France
Baby Blues - Germany
Babysitters Wanted US & Germany
Bereavement - US
Blood Splattered aka Knock Knock - Germany
Boogeyman - Germany, Italy & UK
Boogeyman 2 - Italy
Boogeyman 3 - Australia & Italy
The Bunnyman Massacre - Germany
The Card Player - Austria & Germany
Cold Prey - Norway, France & Germany (English Subs ONLY available on the Norway BD)
Cold Prey Trilogy- Norway, France & Germany (no English subs available for Cold Prey 2 or 3 Part 1 has subs ONLY in Norway)
The Collection - US, Russia,Taiwan, Australia & Germany (Germany Cut)
The Comeback - US
Dark Nature - US
Dark Reel - US
Dead in 3 Days aka In 3 Tagen Bist Du Tot - Austria
Dead in 3 Days 2 aka In 3 Tagen Bist Du Tot 2 - Austria
Dead in 3 Days Box Set aka In 3 Tagen Bist Du Tot 1 & 2 - Austria
Death Bell - France, Germany, Taiwan & Hong Kong
Death Bell 2 - France
Death Spa - US
Detention (2010) - US 2 pack with Groupie
Detention (2011) - US, France, Germany & Canada
Don't Let Him in - France & Germany
Dr Giggles - US (2 pack with Otis)
Everyone Must Die! - US (webstore)
Evidence - US
Famine - Germany (uncut limited edition)
Fear Island - Germany
Fear of Clowns 2 - US
Filth to Ashes, Flesh to Dust - US
Four Flies on Grey Velvet - UK & Germany
Groupie - US 2 pack with Detention & Germany
Gutterballs - Canada
Harvest of Fear - US (w/ Brush with Death)
Heartstopper - Germany (cut)
High Lane - France & Germany (Germany no English subs)
The Hike - France & Germany
House of Fears - Germany
Inside - Tiawan & Sweden (English subs ONLY on Thai release)
Kill Theory - Germany
Killer God - Germany
Macabre - Australia, Austria & Germany (German cut)
Mother's Day Massacre - Germany (cut)
Murder Obsession - US
Needle - Germany and Australia
Never Sleep Again 2 - Germany (upscale)
Nightmares aka Nightmares In A Damaged Brain - US
The New York Ripper - US & UK (UK Cut)
Parasomnia - US & Canada
Playback - US & Germany
Porkchop 3D - US
Puppet Master: Axis of Evil - US
Puppet Master X: Axis Rising - US
Red Velvet - US
Rites of Spring - Germany
Scary Movie - Holland, US & UK
Severance - Austrailia (w/ Black Sheep) and Germany
Sickle aka Exit to Hell - Germany & Australia
Silent But Deadly - Germany
Sleepless - Austria & Germany
Sleepwalker - UK
Slasher in the Woods aka Nobody Gets Out Alive aka Punishment - Germany (cut) & Scandinavia (uncut)
Staunton Hill - US, Canada & Germany
Summer of Massacre - US
Symphony in Blood Red - Germany
The Tenant - US
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning - (R Rated cut) US
Texas Roadside Massacre - Germany
Timecrimes - Germany available in 1 disc and 2 disc versions (No English subs on either)
Wrong Turn Trilogy - US
Wrong Turn - Australia (Double feature with Cabin Fever), Canada & US
Wrong Turn 3 - Germany, Canada & US
Wrong Turn 4 - UK, US, Canada, Australia & Germany
Wrong Turn 5 - US
X Cross - US & Canada
XII - Australia (w/ Dark Ride) & Germany (Cut 2D & 3D combo)
You Can't Kill Stephen King - Germany


COMING SOON
All Hallows Eve - US (Double feature w/ Mischief Night)
Chopping Mall - US
Christmas Evil - US
Cross Bearer - Austria (limited edition)
Dead Kids aka Strange Behaviour - US
Death Do Us Part - Germany
Discopath - Germany
Don't Go In The Woods - UK
Frightmare - US May 18th
Graduation Day - US
Hallows Eve - US
Halloween The Complete Collection (Includes all Halloween films W/ Halloween 1 & 2 TV edits and Halloween 6 Producer’s Cut) - US
Hazard Jack - Germany (cut)
Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers - UK
Jersey Shore Massacre - US
Lizzie Borden's Revenge - Germany
My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen - US
My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen 2 - US
My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen 3 - US
The Night Before Halloween aka Mischief Night - Germany May 23rd
Nostril Picker - US
Opera - Japan
Pieces - US
Prom Night - US
The Red House - Germany May 16th
Lady Stay Dead - US
Satan's Blade - US
Scalps - UK
See No Evil 2 - US
Seed 2 - Germany (2 editions available cut & Uncut Black Label Edition)
Silent Night, Bloody Night: The Homecoming aka Stille Nacht Blutige Nacht - Germany
Silent Night Deadly Night - US September 16th
Silent Scream - US
Slaughter Hotel - US
Slaughterhouse - US & UK
Sleepaway Camp - US May 27th
Sorority House Massacre - US
Splatter University - UK
Stage Fright (2014) - Australia July 4th
Symphony in Blood Red - Germany
To All A Good Night - US October 21st
Tulpa - Austria (limited edition)
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2014, 06:58 PM   #617
zbinks zbinks is offline
Blu-ray Guru
 
zbinks's Avatar
 
Nov 2011
Illinois
1074
557
1
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEF! View Post
It's been a long time since I updated you guys on my quest for the Ultimate Slasher Movie Blu-ray Collection. We all love pictures so I've been meaning to do this for ages.

Clicky to view my Slasher Movie BD Collection
[Show spoiler]



































































(Young High and Dead)

Here's a list of potential Slasher Blu-Rays not currently in my collection. I say potential because often I've not seen the film and I'm going on descriptions and stuff from online. Please leave a comment if you can confirm or take issue with anything on the list. Of course please let me know if there's anything you can suggest to add to the list to.

[Show spoiler]5 Dolls for an August Moon aka Island of Terror - US
7 Below - US, Canada & Australia
2001 Maniacs - US & Germany
Afterparty - Germany (no English subs)
Anguish - Germany & Austria
Axed - Germany & France
Baby Blues - Germany
Babysitters Wanted US & Germany
Bereavement - US
Blood Splattered aka Knock Knock - Germany
Boogeyman - Germany, Italy & UK
Boogeyman 2 - Italy
Boogeyman 3 - Australia & Italy
The Bunnyman Massacre - Germany
The Card Player - Austria & Germany
Cold Prey - Norway, France & Germany (English Subs ONLY available on the Norway BD)
Cold Prey Trilogy- Norway, France & Germany (no English subs available for Cold Prey 2 or 3 Part 1 has subs ONLY in Norway)
The Collection - US, Russia,Taiwan, Australia & Germany (Germany Cut)
The Comeback - US
Dark Nature - US
Dark Reel - US
Dead in 3 Days aka In 3 Tagen Bist Du Tot - Austria
Dead in 3 Days 2 aka In 3 Tagen Bist Du Tot 2 - Austria
Dead in 3 Days Box Set aka In 3 Tagen Bist Du Tot 1 & 2 - Austria
Death Bell - France, Germany, Taiwan & Hong Kong
Death Bell 2 - France
Death Spa - US
Detention (2010) - US 2 pack with Groupie
Detention (2011) - US, France, Germany & Canada
Don't Let Him in - France & Germany
Dr Giggles - US (2 pack with Otis)
Everyone Must Die! - US (webstore)
Evidence - US
Famine - Germany (uncut limited edition)
Fear Island - Germany
Fear of Clowns 2 - US
Filth to Ashes, Flesh to Dust - US
Four Flies on Grey Velvet - UK & Germany
Groupie - US 2 pack with Detention & Germany
Gutterballs - Canada
Harvest of Fear - US (w/ Brush with Death)
Heartstopper - Germany (cut)
High Lane - France & Germany (Germany no English subs)
The Hike - France & Germany
House of Fears - Germany
Inside - Tiawan & Sweden (English subs ONLY on Thai release)
Kill Theory - Germany
Killer God - Germany
Macabre - Australia, Austria & Germany (German cut)
Mother's Day Massacre - Germany (cut)
Murder Obsession - US
Needle - Germany and Australia
Never Sleep Again 2 - Germany (upscale)
Nightmares aka Nightmares In A Damaged Brain - US
The New York Ripper - US & UK (UK Cut)
Parasomnia - US & Canada
Playback - US & Germany
Porkchop 3D - US
Puppet Master: Axis of Evil - US
Puppet Master X: Axis Rising - US
Red Velvet - US
Rites of Spring - Germany
Scary Movie - Holland, US & UK
Severance - Austrailia (w/ Black Sheep) and Germany
Sickle aka Exit to Hell - Germany & Australia
Silent But Deadly - Germany
Sleepless - Austria & Germany
Sleepwalker - UK
Slasher in the Woods aka Nobody Gets Out Alive aka Punishment - Germany (cut) & Scandinavia (uncut)
Staunton Hill - US, Canada & Germany
Summer of Massacre - US
Symphony in Blood Red - Germany
The Tenant - US
Texas Chainsaw Massacre: The Beginning - (R Rated cut) US
Texas Roadside Massacre - Germany
Timecrimes - Germany available in 1 disc and 2 disc versions (No English subs on either)
Wrong Turn Trilogy - US
Wrong Turn - Australia (Double feature with Cabin Fever), Canada & US
Wrong Turn 3 - Germany, Canada & US
Wrong Turn 4 - UK, US, Canada, Australia & Germany
Wrong Turn 5 - US
X Cross - US & Canada
XII - Australia (w/ Dark Ride) & Germany (Cut 2D & 3D combo)
You Can't Kill Stephen King - Germany


COMING SOON
All Hallows Eve - US (Double feature w/ Mischief Night)
Chopping Mall - US
Christmas Evil - US
Cross Bearer - Austria (limited edition)
Dead Kids aka Strange Behaviour - US
Death Do Us Part - Germany
Discopath - Germany
Don't Go In The Woods - UK
Frightmare - US May 18th
Graduation Day - US
Hallows Eve - US
Halloween The Complete Collection (Includes all Halloween films W/ Halloween 1 & 2 TV edits and Halloween 6 Producer’s Cut) - US
Hazard Jack - Germany (cut)
Hollywood Chainsaw Hookers - UK
Jersey Shore Massacre - US
Lizzie Borden's Revenge - Germany
My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen - US
My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen 2 - US
My Super Psycho Sweet Sixteen 3 - US
The Night Before Halloween aka Mischief Night - Germany May 23rd
Nostril Picker - US
Opera - Japan
Pieces - US
Prom Night - US
The Red House - Germany May 16th
Lady Stay Dead - US
Satan's Blade - US
Scalps - UK
See No Evil 2 - US
Seed 2 - Germany (2 editions available cut & Uncut Black Label Edition)
Silent Night, Bloody Night: The Homecoming aka Stille Nacht Blutige Nacht - Germany
Silent Night Deadly Night - US September 16th
Silent Scream - US
Slaughter Hotel - US
Slaughterhouse - US & UK
Sleepaway Camp - US May 27th
Sorority House Massacre - US
Splatter University - UK
Stage Fright (2014) - Australia July 4th
Symphony in Blood Red - Germany
To All A Good Night - US October 21st
Tulpa - Austria (limited edition)
Looks like you might be mising a few Scorpion Releasing titles that come out this month:



The first two are limited editions. They were up for preorder on Diabolik about up until earlier this week, and should go up on Scorpion Releasing's site once it's finished.

You also might want to look into either the US or AUS releases for Fear City, too. It's more of a crime drama, but there's definitely a slasher element to it.

Chopping Mall was cancelled.
  Reply With Quote
Thanks given by:
DEF! (10-06-2014)
Old 10-06-2014, 09:09 AM   #618
DEF! DEF! is offline
Active Member
 
DEF!'s Avatar
 
Jul 2010
909
2
Default

Thanks for the heads up on Fear City will check that out.

I could have sworn I updated Mortuary and Don't Answer The Phone in the coming soon list ages ago. I copy and paste from my blog that list and I swear the app I use sometimes has a mind of it's own. I've preorder the both from Diabolik.

Chopping Mall I've deluded myself into thinking that it might still happen like My Super Psycho Sweet 16. I know full well it won't but I hold onto that hope.
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 10:07 AM   #619
sukraj sukraj is offline
Blu-ray Knight
 
sukraj's Avatar
 
Jul 2011
UK
150
18
Default

I'm looking forward to See No Evil 2
Currently: Playing:Wolfenstein The New Order/Tomb Raider The Definitive Edition/Metro Redux/COD Advance Warfare/The Evil Within/Sunset Overdrive/The Master Chief Collection/Assassin Creed Unity/Far Cry 4
  Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2014, 03:55 PM   #620
DEF! DEF! is offline
Active Member
 
DEF!'s Avatar
 
Jul 2010
909
2
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukraj View Post
I'm looking forward to See No Evil 2
Yeah I am as well. Didn't think much of the first when I saw it initially but its really grown on me and isn't nearly as bad as its reputation suggests. Kane makes for a perfect slasher villain. I'm really chuffed they made the sequel at all to be honest.
  Reply With Quote
Reply
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 07:17 AM.