Best Blu-ray Movie Deals

Best Blu-ray Movie Deals, See All the Deals »
Top deals | Price drops  
 All countries United States United Kingdom Canada Germany France Spain Italy Japan
Home from the Hill (Blu-ray)
$13.99

Return of the Living Dead Part II (Blu-ray)
$25.70
14 hrs ago
Sicario (Blu-ray)
$4.00

Blockers (Blu-ray)
$11.99

Ash vs Evil Dead: The Complete Third Season (Blu-ray)
$19.96

Supergirl: The Complete Second Season (Blu-ray)
$12.99

Tag (Blu-ray)
$22.99

Truth or Dare (Blu-ray)
$11.99

Pacific Rim: Uprising (Blu-ray)
$11.99

Star Trek: Stardate Collection (Blu-ray)
$32.99

Masters of Sex: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$35.99
23 hrs ago
Fraggle Rock: The Complete Series (Blu-ray)
$48.99
11 hrs ago
What's your next favorite movie?
Join our movie community to find out

Image from: Life of Pi (2012)

Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America

Old 02-17-2017, 10:38 AM   #521
Blu-ray Guru

Jul 2016

Picked this up at a black friday Walmart sale in 2015 for $3.96. I got the 3D Drive Angry recently for $4.99 (brand-new with free shipping and tax-free!). Two of the best bargains ever; campy horror films where kitschy 3D immeasurably improves the experience...and there's nothing sweeter than Gemma Arterton, Famke Janssen and Amber Heard comin' at ya in 3D.

Now if only I could find an equally dirt-cheap 3D copy of the remake of My Bloody Valentine...
Old 02-17-2017, 10:39 AM   #522
Blu-ray Archduke

Aug 2007
Tucson Arizona

Quote:
Originally Posted by StingingVelvet View Post
Holy shit, this might be my most underrated gem of the 2010s award winner right now. Watched my random $5 bin purchase last night and freaking LOVED it. Some issues with too fast a pace here and there, but man... so entertaining. So old school R-rated. So fun! The reviews all seem to hate it for not being a different kind of movie.
I'm with you, I absolutely loved it when it came out, and still love it today. Totally fun campy schlock
Old 02-17-2017, 10:53 AM   #523
Blu-ray Samurai

Jan 2008
Brisbane, Australia

Yes the 3D is great. Shame not the extended version in 3d, definitely.
Old 02-17-2017, 11:35 AM   #524
Special Member

Jan 2015

It's astounding this movie didn't take hold. It was everything Van Helsing and Abraham Lincoln Vampire hunter failed to be. It was just smart enough, and self-aware as to let you know you were along for a good time ride. And yeah, the 3D pops. This is a film that is stunning to look at. Don't know why it slipped through the cracks, but like a previous poster said, at a Black Friday $4 price, this is probably my favorite blind buy of all time.
Thanks given by:
DJR662 (02-17-2017)
Old 02-17-2017, 12:56 PM   #525
Blu-ray Count

Jun 2011
The Citadel

I though this did quite well though? The studio were banging out about a sequel after the box office take I recall.
"Still in all, every night we does the tell, so that we 'member who we was and where we came from... but most of all we 'members the man that finded us, him that came the salvage. And we lights the city, not just for him, but for all of them that are still out there. 'Cause we knows there come a night, when they sees the distant light, and they'll be comin' home."
Old 02-17-2017, 03:06 PM   #526
Blu-ray Guru

Jan 2010
Newark, DE

I got the digibook from Target when it came out since i had missed this at the movies and this film was such a surprise gulity pleasure really fun flick it come out of nowhere and wasn't expected much on this.
Old 02-17-2017, 08:32 PM   #527
Blu-ray Archduke

Jan 2014
Philadelphia, PA

Quote:
Originally Posted by levcore View Post
I though this did quite well though? The studio were banging out about a sequel after the box office take I recall.
It did well overseas, not so much here. They get less return overseas so once you take out theater cuts, advertising and whatnot it didn't make THAT much. Also from what I read last night they wanted to go PG-13 and the director did not. Plus Renner is pretty busy and in-demand. I think it's just falling through the cracks because it's no ones priority.

Shame the 3D version isn't the unrated cut. Looking at movie-censorship I would hate to lose the unrated stuff, some of my favorite moments in the movie.
Go Back   Blu-ray Forum > Movies > Blu-ray Movies - North America